1. Wow, I'm extremely impressed. If it's gonna be as good as you say and if it'll have cash shop, just like Icecrown -- I got coins! Lots and lots of coins. So happy right now I didn't spend them on my wotlk mage, woulda felt like an *****.

2. No, its not free at all, it takes a lot of time to get rare items. And its also not free on a fresh server, where most of the people will run around in blues and greens for a long time. If we will have only 1 realm, it has to run without store.

3. Warglaive me daddy warmane1!!11

4. Why is this even a question? Warmane never had p2w realms, though some realms had a store, all items are available to any free player out there.
    Somehow people believe that keyboard turner's and clickers magically become 2900 rated players with a shiny bis trinket, wep etc.

5. I appreciate all your effort warmane , i'm glad to be part of it
    i have some quick question about the issue all of us going to face
    1- faction balance its obv more than 60% going horde for racial
    2-In tbc the classes are very unbalanced [retail] , because for dps we are going to see alot of rougue/huntards/lock
    how you going to overcome these issues?
    at the end i love you warmane thanks again :(((

6. Is it possible to make xp rates dynamic and let people to control them from the website? That would give people the ability to choose when to level quickly and when do they want to experience the leveling like it was on retail.

7. Well, there goes my life for the next few months after I start playing on the server.

8. Well I only remember: "Warmane will never ever go back to old expansions", dreams come true ^^
    Lets hope the same might happen with vanilla in the future because I'm sure there are a lot of people in this community willing to do the hardcore naxxramas and all other vanilla raids requiring lots of resistance and gear changing also the old pvp system and the legendary and endless Alterac Valley with all the battle quests in it of farming and summoning events, pre tbc HK ranking system and much more. Also as for populating the 40 man raids with the population warmane proudly had that wont be a problem since they can increase the base cap of if i recall 2k players back on retail. This was a bit off topic and suggested before but I see things are changing so who knows. At this moment i think no one can confirm what's gonna happen in the future for sure since here is a proof of what u said turned wrong over the years, however I would be happy if @Proterean or @Mercy can just share a new opinion on this ^^ Looking forward to the TBC realm for now great job Warmane :P

9. I just have one suggestion and that's not to include legendaries in the shop like on icecrown. Good luck guys and thanks for the new realm.
    @Mercy, was that tbc thread from a week ago started by a staff-alt to see what kind of features we like or was that pure coincidence?

Oh and maybe one more suggestion, like from that thread - make 58-70lvl content x1 and pre-58lvl x5, since it removes the grind from vanilla and focuses on tbc content.

10. pls don't fix the class like lordareon pls!!!!!!!!

11. But will it include a Random Dungeon Finder?

12. @Kings1ayer Lol good luck with that request. Rogues will be all over and moist for the Warglaives

13. Lets hope the same might happen with vanilla in the future because I'm sure there are a lot of people in this community willing to do the hardcore naxxramas and all other vanilla raids requiring lots of resistance and gear changing also the old pvp system and the legendary and endless Alterac Valley with all the battle quests in it of farming and summoning events, pre tbc HK ranking system and much more. Also as for populating the 40 man raids with the population warmane proudly had that wont be a problem since they can increase the base cap of if i recall 2k players back on retail. This was a bit off topic and suggested before but I see things are changing so who knows. At this moment i think no one can confirm what's gonna happen in the future for sure since here is a proof of what u said turned wrong over the years, however I would be happy if @Proterean or @Mercy can just share a new opinion on this ^^ Looking forward to the TBC realm for now great job Warmane :P
    I'll just say that we aren't beyond changing our minds. It happens. Also, TBC is something we're all huge fans of (especially Proterean, who has probably a half dozen Illidan statues on his desk), and it's really cool for us to get to work on something like this.
    @Mercy, was that tbc thread from a week ago started by a staff-alt to see what kind of features we like or was that pure coincidence?
    Coincidence.

First ... 2345614 ... Last