1. All is everything in the hands of the developer, moderator, staff whats the game gonna be look like. whatever the game will look like there's will be always get mad and happy at the same time. Especially if the server did not meet their expectation to put something they want.

So we just wait for the PTR and let see what the expansion will gonna be but their gonna be lot of changes before the real realm release.

cheers!!

2. i was SOO sure it was a prank you know cause of the week

3. Would it ever be feasible to get graphics engine updated on WotLK and TCB clients to DX11, because that DirectX 9 thing really underperforms on modern hardware.
    Giving just a LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag to the WoW.exe allows to play without crashes on high resolution, but having native 64-bit like Cata or something would be nice.
    Would it be possible to tweak some of the newer clients from Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria to work with WotLK and TBC realms? It would increase the quality of life immensely.

Off Topic:
    Fishing for Proterean - please reply to my PM.

4. Will the PTR be up early on the 11th or will it open in the evening?

5. Finally coming back to play WOW after 5 years... btw where I can download TBC client?

6. Finally coming back to play WOW after 5 years... btw where I can download TBC client?
    It is on the Downloads page.

7. Would it ever be feasible to get graphics engine updated on WotLK and TCB clients to DX11, because that DirectX 9 thing really underperforms on modern hardware.
    Giving just a LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag to the WoW.exe allows to play without crashes on high resolution, but having native 64-bit like Cata or something would be nice.
    Would it be possible to tweak some of the newer clients from Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria to work with WotLK and TBC realms? It would increase the quality of life immensely.

Off Topic:
    Fishing for Proterean - please reply to my PM.
    If you're fishing for the quest related thing, it's already done. Just go ahead and check your quest log.

8. I normally run with this. I find it good enough. There are other versions of this.
    https://www.engadget.com/2008/04/24/...-prettier-wow/
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ot-better.html

As far as models are concearned, you will have to try it yourself or wait for someone to do it for you. :)

9. If you're fishing for the quest related thing, it's already done. Just go ahead and check your quest log.
    You da man!! Thanks a lot :3

Any thoughts on trying to get some of the newer game clients to work with TBC realm for the benefit of more modern game engine?

10. What will be the web store options for tbc? Is there any plans to include point shop items?

11. The number of pages on this topic is growing by the hour. This just proves that no matter how much will cry - Warmane staff is doing amazing and they will keep doing amazing and I bet not a single one of you will leave...It is the bottom line here. You can love, you can hate..but Warmane was, is and always will be the best private server out there. Thank you Warmane staff. Keep up the good work.

Also, I have this question. Maybe it is possible to adjust Achievements to the TBC version? Since it was added in WotLK I guess that is a no. But still, it will not effect gameplay that much. It is just nice to collect them (well, for me at least)

12. What will be the web store options for tbc? Is there any plans to include point shop items?
    It will essentially be a clone of Icecrowns shop model, with the exception that gear will be released in 'tiers' along with the content itself, aka no glaives day1 yada blada.

13. Good, I like that. No more OPie OP human pvp racials. No more SM and no more DKs. Let the games commence!

First ... 374546474849 Last