1. im sad i didn't got any reward for guessing so right and my posts got deleted instantly for that reason :''(

2. sounds cool except the progressive part, 3 months before dark portal opens, 2 years before endgame raids?

3. im sad i didn't got any reward for guessing so right and my posts got deleted instantly for that reason :''(
    wrong acc :'(

4. Nice typo! haha! xD
    Thank you for pointing that out. It has been corrected.
    im sad i didn't got any reward for guessing so right and my posts got deleted instantly for that reason :''(
    We just didn't want the fun to be spoiled, is all.
    sounds cool except the progressive part, 3 months before dark portal opens, 2 years before endgame raids?
    You can probably expect Outland available at realm launch and raid releases to be approached in a manner similar to Lordaeron's (blizz-like). The availability of Outland depends on how well our PTR goes, though, and the raid releases can vary depending on how well development on the content goes.

5. To clarify, it is something we will consider only in the event of extreme popularity, much like the current state of Icecrown where the realm's population is capped for a good portion of the day. We won't make another realm unless we really feel there is a need for one. We don't want to repeat the mistakes of Deepholm & Greymane, if anyone remembers those.
    Thanks for the reply!
    One more question, will you be adding the new models in the WotLK client (which were updated recently) to the TBC client? Hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

6. We just didn't want the fun to be spoiled, is all.
    i know it's ok, when i saw that i got rly hyped for the server already :D

7. Thanks for the reply!
    One more question, will you be adding the new models in the WotLK client (which were updated recently) to the TBC client? Hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.
    We've been working on that, actually. The TBC client is pretty old tech, though. It has actually proven to be a bit of a hassle for us thus far. However, we'll definitely get out a client for that when we finish it!

8. We've been working on that, actually. The TBC client is pretty old tech, though. It has actually proven to be a bit of a hassle for us thus far. However, we'll definitely get out a client for that when we finish it!
    There currently exists a nearly flawless WoD models patch out there for vanilla, I say "nearly" because there is a bug or two but nothing that causes crashes. It even includes the Legion models for druid shapeshift forms. If you can get a hold of the person(s) that made it, they might be able to help you :)

9. Are you gonna hire Hurricane to make you a nice trailer like for Lordaeron? That would be dope. Although he said he doesn't make them for private servers anymore.

10. So what we know thus far is:

1. Realm will be progressive (raids released individually and according to retail).

2. Realm will allow you to purchase gear and items.

3. Realm will not be 1x rate (most likely 5x).

4. Realm is still under construction and no launch date has been set.

5. Realm will have high quality (like Lordaeron).

6. Strictly TBC, and no WotLK mechanics (Dual specc, achievements etc).

Confirm?

11. Still dont undetstand why they cant just do vanity items, and 5x leveling and 1x everything else will be painful to level with

12. So what we know thus far is:

1. Realm will be progressive (raids released individually and according to retail).

2. Realm will allow you to purchase gear and items.

3. Realm will not be 1x rate (most likely 5x).

4. Realm is still under construction and no launch date has been set.

5. Realm will have high quality (like Lordaeron).

6. Strictly TBC, and no WotLK mechanics (Dual specc, achievements etc).

Confirm?
    1. Yes, starting with patch 2.1, which includes all raids up to Black Temple. However, the content will be gated behind attunement quests.
    4. You can expect the PTR (Public Test Realm; everyone is welcome to come and check it out and help us test) on April 11th.
    6. Probably not, but that won't stop us from making possible Quality of Life changes. We'll have to see if we feel any such changes are appropriate.
    Still dont undetstand why they cant just do vanity items, and 5x leveling and 1x everything else will be painful to level with
    We have tried that, but it doesn't sustain the realms well enough. The old Frostwolf (way back in the day) was exactly like this, donate for pets/mounts/etc. only, but it didn't go over well at all. We prefer our current model of a realm that offers conveniences and a counter-part that offers 1x and no shops (Icecrown & Lordaeron). This way we can more truly accomodate the different parts of the community.

13. Will Outland have artificial Dampening for shorter arenas? or is it going to be 45 min arenas until people get legendaries?

First ... 3456715 ... Last