1. First, let me congratulate you on opening the new realm. Amazing job, really. ^^

What is going to happen with MoP and Cataclysm? - We get updates rarely, usually we have to wait for celestial events to coincide so we get some semblance of update. Now we can forget about anything since you will have Outland, Lordaeron and Icecrown to fix and polish.

Won't you spare another year and fix MoP and Cata in its entirety?

2. DO NOT IMPLEMENT CASHSHOP. I played 6 months on ICECROWN server, if you want to do pvp or high end pve, you have to donate! At 1.8k+ in arena every paladin/warrior/DK had a donated Shadowmourne and full PVP set. Same with PVE, you have to donate to get your GS high enough to get into high end guilds and raiding. I remember i had 5.5k GS on Icecrown and i just couldnt get to any raid to ICC. 5.5k is the max you can get before stepping into ICC25 man. I had to donate a sword from ICC25HC to get my GS to 6k. It's total bull****. It takes everything away from the game which makes it good. It's not fun having to see every second character running around with warglaives.

3. Not entirely sure at this point. We'll let you guys know closer to the realm's official launch.
    With that said, if our TBC realm is popular enough, we will consider doing a x1 no-shop realm just like Lordaeron.

Edit: Our first TBC realm (Outland) is unlikely to be a charity realm like Lordaeron is. We've made this choice based on the popularity of Icecrown - our player-base leaning towards convenience.
    Please just make it more of an icecrown as announced than change to a lord to begin with.
    If the demand is high for a lord TBC server then im sure it will be easy to make a second server at a later date :)

I don't understand why people can't let them stick to thier plans to begin with and be happy :/

4. DO NOT IMPLEMENT CASHSHOP. I played 6 months on ICECROWN server, if you want to do pvp or high end pve, you have to donate! At 1.8k+ in arena every paladin/warrior/DK had a donated Shadowmourne and full PVP set. Same with PVE, you have to donate to get your GS high enough to get into high end guilds and raiding. I remember i had 5.5k GS on Icecrown and i just couldnt get to any raid to ICC. 5.5k is the max you can get before stepping into ICC25 man. I had to donate a sword from ICC25HC to get my GS to 6k. It's total bull****. It takes everything away from the game which makes it good. It's not fun having to see every second character running around with warglaives.
    I agree :) let people level up and get into T4 at least! before you do this. or just let us buy mounts :>

5. What would happen with queue skipping(if there is a queue at first place).Will it be like Lord or Icecrown?

6. Hype :Kreygasm: :Kreygasm:
    Nice work Warmane !

7. Great Warmane! Hope the shop will be like Lordaeron!

8. Great Warmane! Hope the shop will be like Lordaeron!
    It won't. Marketplace will be like in Icecrown.

9. I think majority of people here have no issues with a coin store including me but pls dont add legendaries to it otherwise everyone and their mother would be running around with Warglaives and Thori'dal and it will totally ruin the balance.

10. I think majority of people here have no issues with a coin store including me but pls dont add legendaries to it otherwise everyone and their mother would be running around with Warglaives and Thori'dal and it will totally ruin the balance.
    No reason to think they'd make legendaries unavailable. They'd just be exorbitantly priced, like on Icecrown.

11. Deleting all other heroes and waithing :) !!!

12. How about x5 XP rates until level 58 and then x1 rates until 70?

13. I was thrilled yesterday, and then sad after a few seconds because I was reminded of the date. Now, I'm thrilled again. You guys are just awful to think about that roller-coaster ride of emotions. :P

First ... 789101119 ... Last