1. Questions:
    What does PST mean?
    If im not mistaken, it was said the server will go live in a year? What is meant by that?
    Will we be able to keep our characters that we create on the 11th of April throughout or will there be any planned wipes as of now?

How soon after will the coinshop open? (Just a rough estimate would be amazing!)
    1. Depends on the context. If you're referring to timezone, it refers to Pacific Standard time (-8 GMT).
    2. Within the year. Emphasis on within. And this is just a guess by me. It is by no means a guarantee.
    3. When the PTR ends, everything will be wiped.

4. Don't know yet.

2. Is there be a way to add the HD WoW models into TBC client?

3. it's going to be a p2w TBC server like icecrown?

4. I am kinda shocked at the jerk comments directed at you guys. I play on Wotlk Lod and am amazed at how well it runs. I am even more amazed that you got WoD models into that expansion. This leads me to my question.

Is it possible to get WoD models into TBC?

TBC is my favorite expac.

5. im playing on icecrown and I dont really mind that there are 999999999 people with full bis and shadowmourne. I somehow still manage to gear rather easily etc.
    because smourne nubs carry you

6. I've been looking for a good BC server for a long time now. This is really good news for me!! :)

7. looks awesome but I would prefer exp rate changes to 1x, just my personal opinion.

8. 5x leveling and 1x everything else. Nice. No Gold no reputations no professions. Naked and poor 70 running aound begging for gold from those who donated. :smiley: I like that. PLEASE MAKE IT 2X EXP MAX. BLIZZLIKE IS EVEN BETTER

9. Yes, I would go so far as to say that it will likely be live within the year.
    Hold the **** up. I thought this was an april fools prank. This is for real?!

10. Hi, do you guys intend to release PTR first and then convert it to an official one after some time or will there be a wipe? I’m wondering because if there will be a wipe or a new realm anyway I might just as well wait a bit.

11. When we would have the ability to enter the PTR?

12. Damn, u got me so hyped now, BC was great and i cant wait to play it again, this is great news. Can you be more precise about release date, within a year is a stretch, can you say it will be max 6 months? or will it take more then 6 months?

13. Hi, do you guys intend to release PTR first and then convert it to an official one after some time or will there be a wipe? I’m wondering because if there will be a wipe or a new realm anyway I might just as well wait a bit.
    It is a PTR everything will be wiped.

14. Damn, u got me so hyped now, BC was great and i cant wait to play it again, this is great news. Can you be more precise about release date, within a year is a stretch, can you say it will be max 6 months? or will it take more then 6 months?
    They will probably know more once the PTR happens and they get feedback on what they have made so far. So if you want to know a better time for launch go play on the PTR and help them fix there issues it will speed it up.

15. is it possible to add achievement point feature? would be perfect if so

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last