1. WAIT, WAAAAAIT a second, im going to beat my meat

2. Okay, I'm all hyped and $#!%, but I can't resist not to throw some very very important mage questions to me based on pain and suffering at some other tbc servers I went through:
    1. Will my frost novas not dissipate from any melee or spell hits from me or other sources? There has to be some low chance of it, but when I played as a rogue at some servers and we weren't on a skype with mage, I couldn't stop my autoattack in time and were wrecking every nova with my melee hits, even water elem ones casted right before he would throw a frostbolt w/ ice lance, so yea - no crit, no trippa snippa ice lance damage.
    2. What's about spell hit, and especially warlocks with felhunters? Alot of tbc servers have this problem where you miss almost half of your spell casts at warlock or his pet, or even every spell. Also, some servers had totally screwed up spell hit system where you would gem yourself fully w/ spell hit sockets, take Arcane Focus talent and still miss 1/3 of your polymorphs (talking about you, f#king wow-one), don't even want to remember how many frost spells were resisted, felt like I was shooting at 5 lvls higher enemy.
    3. How good is blink? I mean, if I will not cling at any uneven surface when blinking in direction of it I will be happy already, but the topic I thought I lost all hope long time ago for is: will I be able to jump, for example, from a bridge of Blade Edge's Arena and blink back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), like this https://youtu.be/tK3onrwublo 0:52, 25:12?

For other questions, I've seen here talks about TBC client with draenor models, and if you really considering it, but it will not be done before opening actual realm, there will be quite a problem for those people who already made characters if they will look bald on this new client, or they will not like appearance of their toon for other reasons, so it would be great if there will be possibility to recustomize your character when client with wod models will come out, even better if there will be command like on Blackrock and/or NPC for recustomization to be able make it look nice on both, old and new clients, and if you have some wizards in your staff, would be awesome to make ability to set different appearances for old and new clients, if that's possible somehow, for free first time, like NPC would give options to customize your character for old clients and for the wod ones (marasmic suggestion, huh?).

3. Okay, I'm all hyped and $#!%, but I can't resist not to throw some very very important mage questions to me based on pain and suffering at some other tbc servers I went through:
    1. Will my frost novas not dissipate from any melee or spell hits from me or other sources? There has to be some low chance of it, but when I played as a rogue at some servers and we weren't on a skype with mage, I couldn't stop my autoattack in time and were wrecking every nova with my melee hits, even water elem ones casted right before he would throw a frostbolt w/ ice lance, so yea - no crit, no trippa snippa ice lance damage.
    2. What's about spell hit, and especially warlocks with felhunters? Alot of tbc servers have this problem where you miss almost half of your spell casts at warlock or his pet, or even every spell. Also, some servers had totally screwed up spell hit system where you would gem yourself fully w/ spell hit sockets, take Arcane Focus talent and still miss 1/3 of your polymorphs (talking about you, f#king wow-one), don't even want to remember how many frost spells were resisted, felt like I was shooting at 5 lvls higher enemy.
    3. How good is blink? I mean, if I will not cling at any uneven surface when blinking in direction of it I will be happy already, but the topic I thought I lost all hope long time ago for is: will I be able to jump, for example, from a bridge of Blade Edge's Arena and blink back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), like this https://youtu.be/tK3onrwublo 0:52, 25:12?

For other questions, I've seen here talks about TBC client with draenor models, and if you really considering it, but it will not be done before opening actual realm, there will be quite a problem for those people who already made characters if they will look bald on this new client, or they will not like appearance of their toon for other reasons, so it would be great if there will be possibility to recustomize your character when client with wod models will come out, even better if there will be command like on Blackrock and/or NPC for recustomization to be able make it look nice on both, old and new clients, and if you have some wizards in your staff, would be awesome to make ability to set different appearances for old and new clients, if that's possible somehow, for free first time, like NPC would give options to customize your character for old clients and for the wod ones (marasmic suggestion, huh?).
    Spell hit doesnt decrease resistance in TBC lmao. Only penetration does.

4. Spell hit doesnt decrease resistance in TBC lmao. Only penetration does.
    Aw shi--... Still, I'm sure I've had pretty regular amount of it compared to other servers I played and how other people gearing themselves, though I can't say that I played retail TBC and know how it should work.
    About gems, though, that I've seen some other mages been doing too I've met on arena, I guessed they were burned out as well and thought maybe it should help - nope. They probably did that for pve, lol. Should have try out to gem full sp.pen., probably would help a bit. ( . .)\

5. The new client can be downloaded from the Warmane download page along with all other versions

6. but truly legendary items will only be available in the last season, I mean after a year and a half?

7. WTB Icecrown-like coin shop so i can donate 300eu and get:
    Instant lvl 70 Rogue
    Maxed out profesions with all recepies
    Warglaves, Legendary Bow, Best in Slot gear
    Awesome Fly and Ground mount
    +1 WTB this

so I can do this

spend $$ buy all gear available and then do.. what? show how skilled you are in bg's and arenas with your full vengeful and warglaives vs green geared players? top the dps meters in your tier 6 and warglaives against heroic/badge geared players?

8. WTB Icecrown-like coin shop so i can donate 500eu and get:
    Instant lvl 70 Rogue
    Maxed out profesions with all recepies
    Warglaves, Legendary Bow, Best in Slot gear
    Awesome Fly and Ground mount

9. Coin Shop - Either way it's just a shortcut... I mean imagine we are on the first month and there's already tier 4 available on the coin shop (meanwhile some people will have to farm time through guilds and hassle for it ) some other people just need to pay for it... besides if I'm a coin user the only thing that will happen is I get a spot in heroics due to gear but gear ain't equal to skill so guild wise guilds can become skeptical about inviting coin users.

Because doesn't matter if you are FULL EPIC t4 being a coin user because if you are not a skilled player your LOW skill will always prevail (dieing on fires, not interrupting, sucking at DPS, bad gemming) so coin shop (short cut = insta invites for heroics , other than that if you suck guilds won't invite you and if they do and if you suck you will get kicked.

Good gear and Bad DPS = low skill = kick.

Regarding the timing for coin shop in t4 ? 2-3 weeks for 40%-50% of the people to get max lvl 70 plus 2-4 weeks for peple to be in karazhan and get some decent gear(you have to be lucky on those drops) so I would say that 1 month and a half is the min time for t4 to be available from the coin shop.

10. Question: How close in terms of PVP this server will be to old AT since u merged with their team, can we expect that u will deliver same quality or its diffrent core etc bla bla and "we will see"

11. do we keep the char we create on PTR or are they deleted ? thx !

12. Coin Shop - Either way it's just a shortcut... I mean imagine we are on the first month and there's already tier 4 available on the coin shop (meanwhile some people will have to farm time through guilds and hassle for it ) some other people just need to pay for it... besides if I'm a coin user the only thing that will happen is I get a spot in heroics due to gear but gear ain't equal to skill so guild wise guilds can become skeptical about inviting coin users.

Because doesn't matter if you are FULL EPIC t4 being a coin user because if you are not a skilled player your LOW skill will always prevail (dieing on fires, not interrupting, sucking at DPS, bad gemming) so coin shop (short cut = insta invites for heroics , other than that if you suck guilds won't invite you and if they do and if you suck you will get kicked.

Good gear and Bad DPS = low skill = kick.

Regarding the timing for coin shop in t4 ? 2-3 weeks for 40%-50% of the people to get max lvl 70 plus 2-4 weeks for peple to be in karazhan and get some decent gear(you have to be lucky on those drops) so I would say that 1 month and a half is the min time for t4 to be available from the coin shop.
    what happen in the case that some1 like me has done 28937498237423 times slavepens mechanar underbog rampart kharazan zulaman ssc ecc.ecc....and got the wallet rdy for the T4? for example? and like me there are many many many others.

13. what happen in the case that some1 like me has done 28937498237423 times slavepens mechanar underbog rampart kharazan zulaman ssc ecc.ecc....and got the wallet rdy for the T4? for example? and like me there are many many many others.
    then spend your money for something useful in your life, and start playing instead of paying :)

First ... 334142434445 ... Last