1. But... HD models... What about them?

2. Holy crap, this is awesome :D 10/10 marketing

3. The april fools people got rekt! They got fooled :P

4. Depends on how well the PTR goes, honestly. It may be too soon to give any sort of approximation on an official release date. We've been making a lot of progress though.
    Brilliant work, it's all shaping up in a direction of possibly the best 2.4.3 server in the world.

Hype for launch begins.

5. Fantastic, Can Warmane please try and have Dual Spec in place for TBC, please. Thats all I ask. No Dual spec during retail TBC was so frustrating.

6. For those who thought the videos were being faked on WotLK, I took a screenshot from our internal testing realm with the "rdf tab" open so you can see it is not rdf. I've also hovered over an item so you can see it has TBC stats.

Spoiler: Show

7. Could not agree more, all I ask also, nothing more, nothing less.

8. Will be Epic!!! Thank you for listening to your community again Warmane team, you guys are the best!

9. Is there any possibility of putting the xp rates to vote?

10. @Mercy @Proterean

You guys probably haven't gotten to this topic yet, but, will there be donation / coin items?

11. Real nice! Rates x1 in the FUTURE...

12. For those who thought the videos were being faked on WotLK, I took a screenshot from our internal testing realm with the "rdf tab" open so you can see it is not rdf. I've also hovered over an item so you can see it has TBC stats.

Spoiler: Show
    That is what i tried to explain here but some people believed so hard in this being a joke :D
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2790135

13. @Mercy @Proterean

You guys probably haven't gotten to this topic yet, but, will there be donation / coin items?
    Not entirely sure at this point. We'll let you guys know closer to the realm's official launch.
    With that said, if our TBC realm is popular enough, we will consider doing a x1 no-shop realm just like Lordaeron.

Edit: Our first TBC realm (Outland) is unlikely to be a charity realm like Lordaeron is. We've made this choice based on the popularity of Icecrown - our player-base leaning towards convenience.

14. Not entirely sure at this point. We'll let you guys know closer to the realm's official launch.
    With that said, if our TBC realm is popular enough, we will consider doing a x1 no-shop realm just like Lordaeron.
    I mean... isn't it already assured that it would be popular enough to do that? The community has been dying for a TBC realm and I'm sure many aren't so keen on it being a donation-for-gear server. I can understand a higher multiplier for 1-60, but 60-70 should be x1 for sure.

First 123412 ... Last