1. while it's nice you're opening a new realm to cater to the tbc crowd, it's a pretty low blow to the cata/mop community that an entirely new expansion was being worked on rather than finishing the current ones. considering that's what the players were told was the plan.

2. Exactly as skuddy said, it is good to have TBC realm and i am a fan of it too, but it will cause mop and cata die out.

3. well since you doing tbc realm, how about one vanilla realm?

4. Exactly as skuddy said, it is good to have TBC realm and i am a fan of it too, but it will cause mop and cata die out.
    It won't, it already has, because they apparently have been working for a year on an expansion that is pretty much contrary to the phrase frequently posted in the suggestion section "Warmane does not plan to downgrade.".

5. Well i said "will" cause the mop is not completely dead yet, but it will be soon.
    @bakura, yes i know they don't want mop and cata at all.

6. Warmane needs to listen to the community, and the majority of this community wants Wotlk and TBC, rather than Cataclysm and MoP, as reflected by the population in each realm.

7. Exactly as skuddy said, it is good to have TBC realm and i am a fan of it too, but it will cause mop and cata die out.
    How can an expansion that is completely unrelated and very far off MoP and Cata cause them to die off? Never in my life have I been interested in MoP, I don't know and I don't care how many players there are on that realm, and I haven't played Cata since Warmane released DS many many years ago. Just tell me how are any of these connected to TBC?

Anyway, Warmane, I had believed that I wouldn't come back here again, since there was nothing new you could offer me. All this time that I was gone, I was gone to vanilla and TBC servers. Trouble befell all of them, however, and I had lost hope for a quality vanilla/TBC server. This morning, when I woke up and saw the post on your fb page, my reaction was a loud "WHAT THE FK", with my mouth wide open. You can bet yo azzez I'll be coming back now, bros.

8. Im.actually a cata fan, nowdays only play mop because cata is alrady dead with its 25 min bg quees but i see no problem with a tbc realm
    As they already mentioned their expac cores are so similar that they can just transfer fixes to other realms
    Lets just wait for them to work their way up from the tbc content
    And honestly im glad that there will finally be an expac which the majority likes and is.not lich king because i really hate that expac..

9. Omg, I love you, I literally burst into tears when I read that it's not a joke, so much nostalgia about this expansion, and there is currently no decent server hosting it. I am sure it will be a sucessful realm, awesome news!

10. Would be interested in a more Lordaeron-like realm. Wouldn't mind maybe 2x or 3x xp rate but no cash shop please. Already play on Lordaeron and might check out a new realm but not like Icecrown. :S

11. Can you make a double specialization talent ? like wotkl? Because the only thing bad for tbc is you have to decide if you wanna play pve or pvp not both like wotkl :(. Can possible?

12. Yay! I didnt even bother to look at this because I thought it was a troll but WP Warmane! I am super happy for a TBC server cannot wait :)

13. SInce the XP rate is 5 and the gold rate is 1 won't that mean we will be close to 50 when we will get lvl 30 riding mount ?

14. SInce the XP rate is 5 and the gold rate is 1 won't that mean we will be close to 50 when we will get lvl 30 riding mount ?
    Lesser XP and a slighty higher gold rate would be nice like 4 and 2 :>

First ... 67891018 ... Last