1. those who dont like skipping content can just simply not skip content, reaching lvl 5 doesnt mean youre forced to leave for the next zone,its your choice
    This guy speaks the truth! this is why x5 is good because most people will move onto the yellow orange Qs while I do my thing doing green qs in the same area haha :)

2. Release the PTR already!xD
    On a side note are you going to provide the client download link?
    Its already there.. I'm ready to go with addons also :>

3. As excited as I am about this long awaited announcement... I won't be putting much time into this until you guys release a 1x, no P2W cash shop realm...just as Lordareon is. Nonetheless I am glad to hear that there might finally be a worthwhile BC server! Just release a realm with no cash shop.... PLEASE. We don't need a bunch of rich noobs running around with the Warglave of Azzinoth and full T6 acting all hard. We need a healthy community who knows how to play because they weren't carried.

There's so much potential... thousands of us have been waiting many years for a good BC realm. I'm beyond happy to hear that it's not all some [sick] April Fool's joke. :P

Now it all comes down to whether or not there will be a 1x no P2W realm option.

4. Just saying, I would be playing Lordaeron if it wasn't hardcore with buffed bosses and disabled DF. I like the idea of everything being x1, the idea of being fully blizzlike.

5. I fully agree with you. I love Lordareon for the 1x rates and the lack of pompous buttholes who have gear they don't deserve, but the buffed bosses and disabled dungeon finder are just irritating. I don't know a single person on the entire realm that enjoys have the RDF disabled.

Not that it matters in BC though, it didn't even have it. :P

6. Just a quick question..
    Do undead racial will be nerf since "it removes fear and charms and makes u immnue for it for 10secs or it will be the same as retail)
    Hunter can attack while moving or not? it was been like that in early release of TBC ,
    Do quiver have haste.. hope it will not.. Is there a countermeasure against cheater using WPE pro people who always cheat.(dups, meta gemming each slot.. etc..)
    Lastly.. do the winfury of shaman will have internal cd of 3secs.. coz if it has then enha shaman will be too low dps.. since know maelstrom etc..

..Hoping for answers

7. Hi just a question...

The xp rates can we change to x1, and if not in the future you could put this option for us to change.

8. If there will be a cash shop then at least make it so the people wouldn't be able to buy the latest gear. If for example you're on T5 content then make it to only be able to buy max T4 content and so on. Also think about making the warglaives not obtainable through shop, that would be pretty neat. Other than that, x3-x5 rates are good enough, x1 is too time consuming.

Also think about adding some Wotlk tweaks like dual talent, faster level 60 flying mount, you know, things that improved the quality of life in Wotlk.

Just my 2 cents.

9. So this new is true or is a april fools?

10. So this new is true or is a april fools?
    Yes, they confirmed this to be true *after* April 1.

On a side note to all those saying stuff like "no one could possibly want to play at 1x rates":
    People have been/are playing on retail at 1x rates, and they PAY a SUBSCRIPTION for that.

11. I dont really get it, why are everyone spamming so hard about wanting x1 xp rate? have those people not played on retail and/or other x1 servers? its not like you're going to level for 5 years on the server and when you're finally lvl 70 you're done with everything you can do. they said they were going to put a higher rate on the experience gains alone, leaving all other rates at x1...

"x5 experience rate.
    All other rates will be x1.
    The realm will be progression based."

please once and for all stop spamming "omg pls x1 xp rate plsplspls" its getting annoying.

12. I dont really get it, why are everyone spamming so hard about wanting x1 xp rate? have those people not played on retail and/or other x1 servers? its not like you're going to level for 5 years on the server and when you're finally lvl 70 you're done with everything you can do. they said they were going to put a higher rate on the experience gains alone, leaving all other rates at x1...

"x5 experience rate.
    All other rates will be x1.
    The realm will be progression based."

please once and for all stop spamming "omg pls x1 xp rate plsplspls" its getting annoying.
    In all likelihood, these people *have* played on 1x servers and as incomprehensible as it may be, enjoyed it. /sarcasm off
    The majority of problems were always with the cash shop though, not the rates.

13. Why do you care if theres a 1x server so much? Just play on the 5x and leave us with our 1x... Don't be a **** and say we're "annoying" you by stating what we want. As someone else said, LOTS of people play on 1x servers and PAY FOR IT. It's the way WoW is meant to be played. ESPECIALLY older version of the game before it was nerfed and made easy for all you people that don't know how to earn what you get. I'm not over here saying that you guys wanting your 5x rates need to can it, or saying that you guys shouldn't get your own server. To each their own. I personally hope we get BOTH.

14. If the realm is solid coded and there are no major bugs in quest chains, a x3 exp rate will make you enjoy far more content of the game without leveling being as tiresome as it was on bc retail. About the x5 exp rate, I'm not sure if people agree with my opinion, but in BC, Blizzard offered us the most beautiful, enjoyable, well-designed map to play, Outland, one which you can't fully enjoy it with a x5 exp rate, I mean, you will exceed the zone level, you can play the content. But you won't have the thrust to do so, and even if you do, you will find it easy and not as entertaining as it could be, due to the lack of people playing that content.

Regards.

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last