1. Damn this would almost bring me back.

2. Best DPS : Hunter @ Karazhan+Gruul+Mag...t5 and t6 content will be pretty close between rogue hunter warlock mage(hunters will have a hard time keeping the pet alive at t6 content)

Best Healer: Shaman if you are the guy who wants to top recount shaman is the way to go :D and Resto Druid

Best Tank Healer: Holy Paladin

Best Utility: Spriest (roll one, you will have always a raid/party spot) Retri Pala and Boomkin Druid will be viable at t5 and t6 content more like t6.

Best Tank: Warrior is the most Important tank... there's no prot paladin (only at Hyjal and maybe start of karazhan ...nothing else) Feral druid is pretty good due to armor... other than that warrior takes the cake...

3. I hope they get downranked heals right

4. One question please. If i download the client now will i have to re-download the client again when the the Real Outland server gets released? Thnx for your replies.

5. @Mercy one more question that came to my mind. Can we expect the Dark portal opening event (lets say one week after official launch so people can hit 60 and participate in the event before entering Outlands for first time)? Would be epic startsince it's progressive realm along with tabard of the protector ^^

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Portal_Opens

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...-VFjS4kPEs-hhQ

6. I hope they get downranked heals right
    I've been healing for testers doing group content. The heals have seemed fine so far.

Spoiler: Show
    Heal (Rank 2) [174 mana]
    Heal your target for 445 to 507.

and

Heal (Rank 4) [258 mana]
    Heal your target for 734 to 827.
    Including a screenshot so you can see the ranks in the spell book and my stats on the character.

http://i.imgur.com/5UAjGFW.jpg

One question please. If i download the client now will i have to re-download the client again when the the Real Outland server gets released? Thnx for your replies.
    You won't have to redownload.

@Mercy one more question that came to my mind. Can we expect the Dark portal opening event (lets say one week after official launch so people can hit 60 and participate in the event before entering Outlands for first time)? Would be epic startsince it's progressive realm along with tabard of the protector ^^

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Portal_Opens

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...-VFjS4kPEs-hhQ
    Not sure at this time, but it is unlikely.

7. Could you please, please, please open with a 1x none p2w server as well. You already know people are gonna want it. There are no TBC servers at the moment that can provide warmane quality let alone a well done 1x progressive server that is not p2w. Please, please, please make a 1x server similar to what Lordaeron is for Wrath.

8. Will PTR characters transfer to live?

9. Moderators, GM's, anyone, please respond : Is this legit? Are you really doing a TBC server???

10. Some questions:
    1.Will this mean that the fixes on Outland will make their way to the WotLK/Cataclysm/MoP realms?(Especially BT and Hyjal fixes are needed atm)
    2.Will the reputation/honor/gold rates will be the same as the experience rate?
    3.With the cash shop,will there be a delay on purchasable items like on Lordaeron?Or a limitation on purchases(have to buy t5 before t6 for instance) like on Lordaeron?
    4.Don't you think that the Outland realm will draw developer resources from WotLK/Cata/MoP?They're already taxed from what i see,and there are a lot of basic things that aren't working even on the WotLK realms,let alone in Cata/MoP.

11. Moderators, GM's, anyone, please respond : Is this legit? Are you really doing a TBC server???
    It is legit. That is the point of this thread specifically, which was posted after 0:00 server time on April 2nd.
    Will PTR characters transfer to live?
    Nope.
    Some questions:
    1.Will this mean that the fixes on Outland will make their way to the WotLK/Cataclysm/MoP realms?(Especially BT and Hyjal fixes are needed atm)
    2.Will the reputation/honor/gold rates will be the same as the experience rate?
    3.With the cash shop,will there be a delay on purchasable items like on Lordaeron?Or a limitation on purchases(have to buy t5 before t6 for instance) like on Lordaeron?
    4.Don't you think that the Outland realm will draw developer resources from WotLK/Cata/MoP?They're already taxed from what i see,and there are a lot of basic things that aren't working even on the WotLK realms,let alone in Cata/MoP.
    1. Our cores are designed to be pretty compatible with each other, so you will probably see a lot of the fixes.
    2. Only EXP rates are changed.
    3. Will most likely be delayed. Additional limitations are up in the air, we haven't decided on any yet.
    4. Not really. We've been able to divert developers to work on this from WotLK as the vast majority of the work on that expansion is complete (not saying it is 100%, we will still be working on it). The work we've done so far is with limited developer time commitment - mostly their free time and extra effort being put forth.

12. You just removed my comment about Cataclsym. The respect you have for us is just brilliant.
    I bet you're cleaning every single negative comment. Whats next? Banning us? Don't let us say what we have to say? We're warmane players as well, don't we have a word to say?

13. while it's nice you're opening a new realm to cater to the tbc crowd, it's a pretty low blow to the cata/mop community that an entirely new expansion was being worked on rather than finishing the current ones. considering that's what the players were told was the plan.

First ... 5678917 ... Last