1. Fish feasts are a very important buff for PVE maybe it would be good to think about it just saying

2. Can players buy items with coins or only mounts like on Lordaeron ? Cheers

3. For the moment, i just want to thank again to devs. admins and other staff who pushed trough with the TBC server. I got nothing but love for you all. Now about the server, if its x5 leveling, then proffesions and gold should be higher then x1, but on the other hand, its easier to grind gold and proffesions when you are lvl 70 then lower lvl. I have played on retail for 5 years, bit of vanilla, whole tbc and wotlk, and almost every char i leveld i rushed to 70, then i would rise proffesions etc. Takes only couple of days tops. For ppl wanting dual spec, faster mounts, achivs and some more wotlk stuff, it would improve and make gameplay easier for ppl, but i dont know how would it affect the whole TBC setting and feeling. Only thing i would like is not to make p2w, make coin shop only for mounts etc, not t6 gear and weps and legendaries. One of best aspects of TBC was gearing chars, when u hit 70 you do normal dungeons, then some heroics, you would farm reputation for some more blues, farm mats on elemental plateu for crafts, so there is alot of work before you can start raiding, and that is very fun part, the whole gearing process. And then, its time for Karazhan!!!

4. Looking forward for the absence of Diminishing Returns . . .

5. I love this thread, 'make TBC like lordaeron' make blizzlike realm pliz, its just like, Do you even realise lordaeron ain't a 'blizzlike' realm LUL

6. For ppl wanting dual spec, faster mounts, achivs and some more wotlk stuff, skip TBC !!!!!!!
    Fixed it for ya.

7. Well rate x1 looks like cancer
    Honestly i'll not play
    such a waste of time
    ppl still having fun with quests lel #2017

8. 2.4.3 mounts start at 30 for 35 gold, flying mounts at lvl 70 (68 druid) and 60% for the first one. This is one of the strongest features of the game as if you really want to fly fast you better get farming for that 280%, taking this out would be really bad, and make the server not a TBC server, more like a fun one as someone mentioned. TBC isn't supposed to be easy, if you want easy just skip TBC altogether and play on pos WOTLK expansions or Legion and get a Legendary for free at the starter levels!

9. What's the problem with x1 gold rate and paying for your skills? I mean that wasn't a problem in retail.

And please answer, How long will the PTR last?

10. To the guy who thinks TBC doesn't have diminishing returns ROFLLLL. Bro just because arena junkies made everyone wotlk arena fanboys doesn't mean TBC didn't have good pvp. I play arenas on both TBC and wotlk servers and tbc has better 2's even though wotlk has better 3's but it doesn't matter when everyone does 2's on private servers anyways so.... TBC HYYPE!

11. What's the problem with x1 gold rate and paying for your skills? I mean that wasn't a problem in retail.

And please answer, How long will the PTR last?
    The issue people are bringing up is that you will have x5 exp but x1 gold so not being able to afford skills is the issue on this server which was not a thing on retail, but to be honest probably will not be an issue here either if you just choose what skills u want instead of all of them.

12. ITT: The vocal minority (that never ranked/entered endgame content when TBC was in retail) tell Warmane staff what the (much larger, less vocal, employed) rest of the community want in a new server they have no intention of helping support/pay for.

First ... 303839404142 ... Last