1. Okay, seriously, let me post for once in my ****ing life. Be mature and accept an opinion that isn't sprinkles and happiness.

Cash shop on tbc is a horrible idea.

There are FAR too many competing servers.

I am a tbc player. A retail tbc player from a us rank 19 guild.

I have friends who actively play for glad in tbc servers.

Do you have any idea what "farming" means in tbc? This isn't warsong where you take a new recruit through AQ20/40 and give him a bunch of quest items and tier 2.5 and he's ready for raiding.

If you add things like DST, tsunami, god forbid any items above t4... it's a death knell for progression. I do NOT want to log in to my tbc server and everyone has 10 bis 70s they don't know how to play and proceed to stand in defile, like on Icecrown.

TBC raiding is -hard-. If you even script it fully.

Let me tell you right now, none of us would even consider this server as it is. Cash shop is already pissing off Reddit to the point they are witch-hunting Mercy.

Go back and fix cataclysm. It's a bad decision to compete with at least 4 other new tbc servers.

2. can we have an estimated cost for the warglaives in this early stage or do you not know/want to disclose it yet? They are a big part as to why I am so hyped up about the upcoming Outland server hehe :)

3. can we have an estimated cost for the warglaives in this early stage or do you not know/want to disclose it yet? They are a big part as to why I am so hyped up about the upcoming Outland server hehe :)
    sm was 150$ i don't see why glaives won't be

4. I'm looking up to TBC realm, I can finally make use of my old laptop which can't run WOTLK.

http://i.imgur.com/dhOukQr.jpg

5. i may be in the minority in this, but i'd rather see 5x xp and 3x rep/proff rates. 1x rates are simply boring.

6. Cash shop is already pissing off Reddit to the point they are witch-hunting Mercy.

Go back and fix cataclysm.
    >leddit.. LUL
    >fix a server which has 650 players @peak time... BrokeBack
    >"...proceed to stand in defile, like on Icecrown."
    please luca, you're not even allowed to raid on icecrown zzz

7. There are FAR too many competing servers.
    A grand total of 2.

And the rest have a population below 1000 as they continue to circle the drain.

8. sm was 150$ i don't see why glaives won't be
    you're comparing a two-hander to two one-handers. or do you mean that they are 75 each? or 100/50? kinda vague

9. >fix a server which has 650 players @peak time... BrokeBack
    Once again, Cataclysm has no players because warmane didn't work on it.

10. A grand total of 2.

And the rest have a population below 1000 as they continue to circle the drain.
    What good does 10k pop do if you only see Udba raiding?

11. What good does 10k pop do if you only see Udba raiding?
    It makes the game feel like it's multiplayer.

12. In order to maintain the crucial balance, the best solution is adding shops after Sunwell Plateau so most of the pve players can at least get their t4 or even t5 gear!

13. It makes the game feel like it's multiplayer.
    Have you played on a low pop server? TBC guilds tend to stick together for years and years. GRIZZLY, Alixium, Death Wish, etc.

It took years for Shariva to start gold runs on tbc. TBC is not a money farm to jump in and take a piece of, like warmane seems to think.

Do you know why the random non-raiders play Icecrown? It's certainly not because of bis p2w players.

TBC has a small community, and it will stay that way because bad players come and go like a revolving door. They can't handle the mechanics, leveling, or grind.

P.S: Lucatiel has a lot of reason on his words.
    They are still going to ban me, probably.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last