1. Funny thing, Rick&Morty just did the same thing as warmane. They said today they're releasing season 3 and everyone was like ''haha very funny'' and they actually did it.

I'm predicting it now - Next year valve will do the same thing with Half life 3 (i hope :)

2. Everything about the expansion was awesome so not concerned about raid releases.

We do have to remember these raids required a certain attunement so the progression is a bit more challenging. First up is Karazhan one of the best raids ever made so we'll see lots of heroic runs for the key and also to get the Urn for Nightbane.

What I like even more is that you have to run older raids to get future raid attunement. So killing Magtheridon as well as Kael Thas & Lady Vashjr.

Then someday when Sunwell gets released we'll get more than 3 months like was given on retail so we'll actually have time to progress through it hehe so that's exciting.

I'm sure the mechanics will be weird at first just because it's way old like fury warrs with one handers or the lack of dungeon finding and then there's no dual talents or glyphs etc. so it might be a weird change, but the content is well worth it. Wonder if this time it will still cost half your life to save the 5000 gold for an epic flying mount.

3. So it won't quite be a progressive server correct? Everything including Black Temple will be released and I am assuming that it will start on season 2 for about a month or so before season 3 will release? Or will it be Patch 2.1 but everything will be locked so it will be an actual progressive server where people will have things on farm for a little bit then finally the next raids will be unlocked or something? Just trying to understand what is actually happening here haha

4. Maybe make it to where you cant donate for the best gear since TBC is a lot harder then Wotlk for gear and someone who donates has a clear advantage, maybe at alunch the best you cant donate for is like Gruul and Kara gear and BT gear in 2.4, and please NO buyable Warglaives!

5. So it won't quite be a progressive server correct? Everything including Black Temple will be released and I am assuming that it will start on season 2 for about a month or so before season 3 will release? Or will it be Patch 2.1 but everything will be locked so it will be an actual progressive server where people will have things on farm for a little bit then finally the next raids will be unlocked or something? Just trying to understand what is actually happening here haha
    It will be progressive just like it was presented on retail. Attunement quests prevent groups from jumping straight into Black Temple also.
    That's our current projection anyway. If things change, we'll let everyone know.

6. It will be progressive just like it was presented on retail. Attunement quests prevent groups from jumping straight into Black Temple also.
    That's our current projection anyway. If things change, we'll let everyone know.
    So attunement quests will be locked then for a little bit then? My real question is will everything be available on release, and what I mean is will we see elite guilds already attuned for BT by month two....or will we be raiding for content for a few months until the next attunement quest is released by the developers.

7. I'm not sure on that particular point just yet. I suppose we will make it more clear in the near future. We've yet to launch the PTR, so we'll see.

8. If you're going to have a cash shop for gear can you just have it be kara/season 1? Being able to buy BT gear off the bat will kill the fun.

And for the love of god..please do not put warglaives on the shop..

9. I can say with confidence that we won't be putting anything on the shop that isn't already being farmed by the majority of the raiding players on the realm.

10. I'm not sure on that particular point just yet. I suppose we will make it more clear in the near future. We've yet to launch the PTR yet, so we'll see.
    No problem, me personally I just don't want to see it where elite guilds are already clearing everything by the first two months because all attunements are available haha just doesn't make it "progressive" in my eyes, plus messes with pvp too. If it was about the same timeline as what retail TBC was, then that would be awesome!

11. Will characters be copied over from PTR onto the Live servers?

12. Not entirely sure at this point. We'll let you guys know closer to the realm's official launch.
    With that said, if our TBC realm is popular enough, we will consider doing a x1 no-shop realm just like Lordaeron.

Edit: Our first TBC realm (Outland) is unlikely to be a charity realm like Lordaeron is. We've made this choice based on the popularity of Icecrown - our player-base leaning towards convenience.
    convenience aka p2w, and by player base leaning towards it you mean your wallets. The big portion of the community HATE your guys p2w bull****, idk why you try to make it seem like we want it. DON'T DO IT! Don't kill this thing that the developers work hard on, Make pets and vanity items idk. But a huge portion oft he Vanilla/TBC community hate p2w. But whatever keep ignoring every comment asking if theres gonna be p2w, don't lie and say its " convenience " cause we know what it really is.

13. convenience aka p2w, and by player base leaning towards it you mean your wallets. The big portion of the community HATE your guys p2w bull****, idk why you try to make it seem like we want it. DON'T DO IT! Don't kill this thing that the developers work hard on, Make pets and vanity items idk. But a huge portion oft he Vanilla/TBC community hate p2w. But whatever keep ignoring every comment asking if theres gonna be p2w, don't lie and say its " convenience " cause we know what it really is.
    Vanity items only imo..open the icecrown-like server afterwards. I really hope they make Outland like Lordereon...This is so bittersweet :(

14. convenience aka p2w, and by player base leaning towards it you mean your wallets. The big portion of the community HATE your guys p2w bull****, idk why you try to make it seem like we want it. DON'T DO IT! Don't kill this thing that the developers work hard on, Make pets and vanity items idk. But a huge portion oft he Vanilla/TBC community hate p2w. But whatever keep ignoring every comment asking if theres gonna be p2w, don't lie and say its " convenience " cause we know what it really is.
    I don't mind shop, I won't be using it.I think they have the right to cash in, if they want to.I am gratefull for this much and if they decide to give us dual talents It will be nice to experience this in TBC atleast to get a feel of it idk, it may feel wrong too but we'll see.

15. I just hope BiS items won't be purchasable even 2 months after progression.

First ... 4567816 ... Last