1. Awesome news, looking forward to playing on it!

2. Would be hilarious to see army of glaive rogues taking gang to another level.Just my thoughts hehe.

3. I'd be actually curious where the popular opinion lies in terms of XP rate and other stuff.

I am under the impression the nostalgia for TBC was in large due to how back then things weren't handed to you in endgame progression right away, you actually had to progress through 5 man normals, heroics, one raid after the other in the progression chain, including attunement quests and so on. Overall, endgame content was much more comprised of interlocking parts forming a complex system, and less the streamlined, one could say "dumbed down" approach seen in later expansions (just compare TBC and WotLK heroic dungeons, where the former were actual meaningful non-faceroll parts of endgame progression).

For that reason, adding shop would be a horrible idea in my opinion, as it would take out much of the charm of TBC content, and as much as I see, most commenters here share that opinion.

Personally, I would also prefer fully Blizzlike rates, or at most something like 2x, possibly somewhat sped up after the first character -- though leveling up alts to 70 wouldn't nearly be as much of a chore as say, 100 without boosting options (hence the surge in level boosting possibilities in later expansions in retail WoW). All the work that goes into making these quests that are showcased in the post would be wasted on 5x rates. If you are a newer player, or trying out a new class, having to do dungeons while leveling also teaches a lot, gradually.

Though this issue is probably a lot more dividing, I'd eventually be interested in seeing some vote about what XP rates the players especially looking for a TBC realm would prefer. There was an audience for Lordaeron, and much of the same people, and probably a lot of others would most likely be interested in a blizzlike realm, possibly even with some raids recieving the Lordaeron treatment, though with TBC it might not be as necessary. There was interest in playing TBC content on Lordaeron even when people knew the level cap was soon to be raised to 80.

Alternatively, this kind of a Lordaeron-ish server could also be run beside one which uses mostly the same assets, but with multipliers and a focus on PvP. But it mostly depends on demand, and I'm just guessing -- which is why I would like to see an actual survey at one point.

4. Aahhh this Illidan.... When I saw the banner " OH GOD LEGION REALM " And When I click .. "fck"

5. A .xp feature where you can change your xp rates from 1-5x would be ****ing awesome!
    Could be a awesome Premium Account feature! ;)

6. Haha, yeah, Legion realm is not quite likely for a while yet. :)

7. Why do you only consider the realm without cash shop x1 rates? Why not that realm also x3 or x5? People are burned out of constantly switching between servers. If Lordaeon had 7x, same as Icecrown, Lordaeon would probably have a bigger population.
    This. I believe that a lot people play on Icecrown instead of Lordaeron due to the high leveling rate. Most people just want to enjoy the expansion, not level for a month again to reach it. People have leveled before, so for most its just boring. Also seeing that the server has a very high population will make new players join it rather than the smaller one.

I'm not sure about the server's finances, but I believe that coin shop will ultimately damage the server more. Most people are against pay to win. Especially if people will be able to buy legendaries. That would deter new players (players from other servers/retail) away. A big part of the Burning Crusade is to gear. Seeing people with legendaries or higher tier sets will motivate you to get on their level. This was the magic of the game back in the day.

Donating once a month to skip the queue is a good idea. Also coin shop to buy older tier gear and vanity items.

Just no legendaries.

8. Why not make a poll to see if people want coin shop or not.
    I'd hate to see this server be overrun by people who can just buy everything. It doesn't matter what price it is.
    Icecrown is already infected with this problem.
    But listen to the community, if people want a coin shop with top tier stuff, sure. But I for once think the community is looking for something else.

Just make an easy poll to see what we want.

9. 90% of the boss mechanics aren't void zones like wotlk.

Gear is progression based. Crafting means something. You can't walk into a raid and take handouts like you can on Icecrown. In wotlk you just hit 80 and get carried in 25HC.
    ALL raid tiers are EPIC fights that require coordination and communication.
    try getting boosted in a icc25hc without the 30% buff as a new-dinged 80. I dont think so.

10. Reading this topic full of """"""""""""suggestions"""""""""""""""" i see the staff threw 1 year of developing away.

All people want is wotlk without Northrend lmao. Just close off North and set the cap to lvl 70 boom you have the """"""""""""""TBC""""""""""" realm this community wants.

I dont feel the hype anymore since people here are oblivious on what TBC is and will probably leave it after they find out the HS has a 1 hour CD lol.

11. inb4: nerf heroics they are harder than ICC 25 HC

12. I believe that coin shop will ultimately damage the server more. Most people are against pay to win. Especially if people will be able to buy legendaries. That would deter new players (players from other servers/retail) away. A big part of the Burning Crusade is to gear. Seeing people with legendaries or higher tier sets will motivate you to get on their level. This was the magic of the game back in the day.

Donating once a month to skip the queue is a good idea. Also coin shop to buy older tier gear and vanity items.

Just no legendaries.
    >buyable gear/legendaries will damage the server
    >seeing someone with better gear/a legendary was motivation
    ?????
    do you even think about what you are writing or do you just mindlessly type sentences?

13. >buyable gear/legendaries will damage the server
    >seeing someone with better gear/a legendary was motivation
    ?????
    do you even think about what you are writing or do you just mindlessly type sentences?
    Seeing Shadowmourned players in Icecrown is not something to awe at. It doesn't make you want to farm it yourself, it just makes you feel like you're stripping yourself for not buying it.

Do you honestly think most people want to see 5 Warglaives in a bg? People hate having legendaries everywhere, just look at legion. Legendary will lose its meaning if its given to players who really don't deserve it.

14. This is unbelievable what YOU Warmane doing to ppl here...First u said YOU are going to fix Cataclysm and we are waiting 2 years for that and now YOU are opening a new(old) expansion , we all know u want more money from donations but why are YOU that much greedy , why YOU dont fix first Cataclysm and then open a new(old) expansion... Shame on you , this is disrespect for all players here ... Shame on you ..

15. Hahaha.... people still don't get it's April's Fools Day joke.
    or... it isn't a joke?

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last