1. Fish feasts are a very important buff for PVE maybe it would be good to think about it just saying
    ok,
    thought about it, now what?
    tbc didnt have it
    or xmog
    or dual spec
    what's next request? flight license in orgri?

2. I recommend making the vanilla content XP rate whatever the majority of the population wants (poll), but please make the TBC content 1x rate. Obviously a lot of us want that nostalgic feeling, and I think having the TBC area a 1x rate would be beneficial and would also have people doing quests/dungeons together more frequently. I'm sure this is a doable task.

3. Zomg this is good news :'D

~Icy

4. When u getting lvl 70 on hellfire peninsula that unpalatable

5. When will we be able to play? Or we already can?

6. Is funny to see how the ppl is in QQ mode for legendary in shop when the ptr hasn't been released yet, the official release can be next month like december, the tbc got 4 season and the legendary will be available in the last season, so 3-4 months per season u will see the first legendary MAYBE in 2019.

7. The PTR is scheduled to appear on April 11, 2017

8. Hello, in my opinion, if this is supposed to be blizzlike, it would be wise to keep xp rate as it was on retail as well.
    One of the good reasons for it is that people will levelup faster and won't bother, ignore, skip lower level dungeons which is a big part of "blizzlike", making low level gear unimportant for leveling progress/not impactful as it should be.
    Increasing xp rates would also hurt the overall population balance in some zones.

9. Anyway the 1x in the "main" server can't be possible for several reason.

1) there are NO others tbc server out there this mean that the population will be over 20k in the hype wave.

2) tbc isnt like wotlk with 2 lvl 70 areas like borean tundra and howling fjord there is only 1 hellfire peninsula and it's smaller.

3) the bottleneck in hellfire is going to be awful

4) the race for quest mob kill as well

5x could be still a low rate, 7x as icecrown could be better, 1x sinply can't exist, or at least can exist but only in an another realm like lorderon.

10. Anyway the 1x in the "main" server can't be possible for several reason.

1) there are NO others tbc server out there this mean that the population will be over 20k in the hype wave.

2) tbc isnt like wotlk with 2 lvl 70 areas like borean tundra and howling fjord there is only 1 hellfire peninsula and it's smaller.

3) the bottleneck in hellfire is going to be awful

4) the race for quest mob kill as well

5x could be still a low rate, 7x as icecrown could be better, 1x sinply can't exist, or at least can exist but only in an another realm like lorderon.
    +1 on all points made.

11. I've been playing for a bit in a tBC realm 2x. Although I'm only level 18 at the moment, I've found that I still feel my character not enough geared for an optimal leveling experience. I can't do a damn dungeon without getting carried the first time. And that was in a 2x server. It's this feeling of the game not made for the velocity you level up. You should fix this, either from one side or the other of the balance.

12. Why not just add in a option to change your character's leveling rate between x1-x5 into the character settings on the website? Ive seen people do it this way aswell as giving players the option to use a command ingame to change the rates aswell, .xp 1 would be a example. This is a far easyier solution than adding another realm that will be x1.

13. I love how people are more concerned with 1-60, rather then 60-70, little tip its not a ****ing vanilla realm.

14. Will it be possible on the new TBC server to also have a TBC client with WOD character models???

First ... 313940414243 ... Last