1. Im apperently not to good at posting on forums, what i am asking about is this
    Also, nobody is denying 'P2W' remarks. Some people can consider it as P2W, some may not. It's a personal thing, not something that is a clear label. I suggest watching TotalBiscuit's video on it, it provides a very interesting perspective.

2. Sorry guys, massive wall of text Q&A.

Spoiler: Show

We're still not 100% sure how we will approach this, or what all of the details are.
    Yes, there will be a shop. We will likely release items on it a month or two behind the realm's progression.
    I believe Proterean has addressed this a couple times in the last few pages of the thread.

We do know that there are a lot of people who would really enjoy a x1 and no cash shop experience. We try to offer that when we can. See Lordaeron for evidence of that. We love and appreciate that part of the community just as much as any of the others, which is why the realm exists. However, it's not something that can properly support how we conduct our business - by paying our employees for quality work and keeping them from tiring out and leaving. We're able to avoid so many problems with this, which is why we've been able to put out the quality of work we have so far.
    With that said, as Proterean as well has mentioned, if the Outland realm is popular and there's a big demand for another realm - we would very much like and will consider making a Lordaeron version of the TBC realm.

If Outland (x5) is popular enough, we will consider making a x1 counter-part. Outland, based on the quality of quest scripts that we already have, could very easily be x1. But we've decided upon x5 due to the population of Icecrown, the largest part of our community, leaning towards higher rates. We even considered making Outland x3, but ultimately, x5 is what we decided to make it more attractive to that part of the community.

We're actually not sure about that ourselves just yet. It depends on how well the testing on the PTR goes, honestly.

Make sure you close it properly by exiting with the "Exit Game" buttons in the game. Do not Alt+F4. When you launch the game again and it prompts you, asking if you'd like to reset the settings, make sure that you click "No". Also, follow the advice of peiliukas, which was posted in the posts above mine.

I don't think we've fleshed that out just yet. We'll let everyone know once it's official.
    Why do you only consider the realm without cash shop x1 rates? Why not that realm also x3 or x5? People are burned out of constantly switching between servers. If Lordaeon had 7x, same as Icecrown, Lordaeon would probably have a bigger population.

3. Why do you only consider the realm without cash shop x1 rates? Why not that realm also x3 or x5? People are burned out of constantly switching between servers. If Lordaeon had 7x, same as Icecrown, Lordaeon would probably have a bigger population.
    i thought you want everything blizz-like, with no cash shop. then you will get a realm with x1 rates and no shop. if you don't like it, go try another server.

4. Because we need to be sure that we're going to have a population that makes having another realm appropriate and reasonable. We won't open another realm if the population is low.

5. I hope it's an Icecrown like realm, except without legendary items in the shop.

6. So this is just an announcement for warmane TBC..and PTR is april 11th so technically it could go on for 3 months + and we won't even see the server release until the end of this year? Can any staff elaborate if release is near or far off?

7. I have asked this question before,but nobody answered.The client that I downloaded from the site keeps resetting my resolution&graphic after I close it ,but it doesn't affect key binds however.
    go to your root folder and click on properties its probably set to read only. you just need to un check the option and then apply to all when it promts you to. i had this also was quite annoying :) GL!

8. So now with another realm on the horizon, can you finally change the website's title to include all expansions? It can deter some people from joining if for example they find Warmane on Google and it only says "WotLK server".

9. I hope it's an Icecrown like realm, except without legendary items in the shop.
    I think they already said it was going to be like Icecrown with the same rates :) which is nice.

10. This is great news guys!
    AS a major supporter and donator for your work I am very excited to hear that and I would like to suggest a few options for the new realm.

1. Transmog
    2. Dual Spec

11. Cries over a shop are unfounded, the legendaries in TBC don't even require a quest to get and Illidan is not even the final boss. It's not like you have to work so hard to get legendaries. TL;DR: Git Gud

12. Cataclysm does not receive as much as attention of course but we said in the past that we are not able to dedicate the time to it and offered a poll on it's closure. We still keep it opened and do weekly maintenance, exploit fixes but reworking content is something that's difficult.
    Well, and what about doing what you promised? Even MoP has Firelands working better than in Cata.
    And yes, we wanted you to not merge Cata with MoP and we truly understood the fact that we would get less fixes, but we didn't expect to have 3 fixs only in this last year, thats just not having respect for us. And now you're opening a new expansion....

And to all those guys pulling the "Cata is dead, there is no players left" card, I would like to remind you when Cata had more players than WotLK (in 4 different realms, Frostwolf, Neltharion, Sargeras and Warsong). People didn't leave Cata because it was boring nor because it was dead, they left Cata because warmane wasn't giving us the attention that we deserved.

13. For a really long time I've been in Neltharion subforum protecting Warmane's staff, trying to convince people they were doing a good job, and you actually are, the things you've done with WotLK was just great, brilliant, but you totally forgot about Calaclym in the process.

14. As much as I agree with the previous few posts about Cataclysm and MoP, I have to say that you can't really blame them for playing it safe. Having work done on the Cata/MoP expansions doesn't guarantee that players who left or new ones will come. Opening a new expansion in a business perspective is simply more profitable and the better choice.

15. This is great news guys!
    AS a major supporter and donator for your work I am very excited to hear that and I would like to suggest a few options for the new realm.

1. Transmog
    2. Dual Spec
    Dual spec I can get down with. But I honestly don't know what the deal is with you guys and your hard on for transmog.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last