1. Hahaha.... people still don't get it's April's Fools Day joke.
    or... it isn't a joke?

2. (I can't seem to edit my post)
    I personally think that I miss a lot of content with a 5x rate. Missing content makes you have less gear upgrades, making a great part of your adventure with your character sloppy. It also makes you miss some moments in WoW's World, thus missing part of the fun and part of the scripting you put work on. A 5x is excessive. If you don't like leveling you don't like a great part of the game that you are playing at.
    Regarding the shop... I think it should not exist at all, but I understand why it has to. Only let in items you have the ability to use and aren't above X ilvl. To sum up: don't make it unbalance the realm.

Thanks.
    those who dont like skipping content can just simply not skip content, reaching lvl 5 doesnt mean youre forced to leave for the next zone,its your choice
    if you like questing and grinding then feel free to do so, quests wont disappear they just become grey low lvl quests which you can still do
    on the other hand those who hate lvling dont get this luxury as you to make a choice

ps. 2step auth seems to work so well that it wont even let me log my own account, this is just an alt

3. Hahaha.... people still don't get it's April's Fools Day joke.
    or... it isn't a joke?
    It's real. If it wasn't real the post would of been deleted after April 1st.

4. You need to understand that the reason why we have TBC is because of Icecrown/Lordaeron. The code is so versatile, it was relatively difficult to backport the progress and code.

Most of the year was spent on working getting things running and exactly as they were in TBC. We cannot port most of the things to MoP because the content is simply different.

Also, you need to keep in mind that MoP takes half our resources nearly all the time, we are investing a lot into MoP. MoP is just comparatively less finished because we are not doing it for such a long time. Our WoTLK realms and the future TBC realm are benefiting from years and years of work.

Cataclysm does not receive as much as attention of course but we said in the past that we are not able to dedicate the time to it and offered a poll on it's closure. We still keep it opened and do weekly maintenance, exploit fixes but reworking content is something that's difficult.
    People don't really understand the ins and outs of software development, MoP is a very different animal from BC or WOTLK.. Like, the amount of effort it takes to recreate the experience increases progressively with each expansion as Blizzard raises the bar each expansion in terms of just how many lines of code are present and interacting with one another, and scripted events become more and more elaborate to try to spice up the experience. It was a colossal undertaking to make a MoP realm in the first place.

I played on stormstout back in the day and while i was frustrated, i could feel how much the team was struggling to get all this code to play nice with itself, one thing would be fixed and another would break, like clockwork. It's not really your fault, when Blizzard replaced their old WoW team they floundered for over a year trying to figure out the mess the old team had left them and that's a AAA game company with dozens of the best programmers money could buy.

This is why I actually have high hopes for TBC, though. It's not uncharted territory and the back-end development should be child's play after tackling an expansion like MoP.

5. great news! good work warmane stuff.

I think experience rates should be 3x, other things are 1x.

also RDF should be WORK.

point shop can be usable for 1-60 items.

anyway, keep it up warmane!

looking forward to release date announcement.

6. yea we want tbc!!

but with RDF, dual spec, barber shop and wotlk timers

yea we want tbc!!

7. Seeing Shadowmourned players in Icecrown is not something to awe at. It doesn't make you want to farm it yourself, it just makes you feel like you're stripping yourself for not buying it.

Do you honestly think most people want to see 5 Warglaives in a bg? People hate having legendaries everywhere, just look at legion. Legendary will lose its meaning if its given to players who really don't deserve it.
    there are actually quite a few who have completed the quest chain. also, having bought something makes you undeserving???
    regarding if people want 5 warglaives in a bg. let me ask you this, we fastforward a couple months ahead, people are farming illidan on a weekly basis. what do you think will happen? same with shadowmourne... we're playing on a private server with a patch set for endless farming, no new content in the end. does it matter if people get their glaives or sm ahead of time or not?

8. So what are you guys going to play? I'm definitely gravitating towards Warlock this time around.

9. Stop suggesting to add RDF. That is literally what ruined the game so no one had to travel to dungeons. That's for Wotlk onward. Keep TBC the way it is.

10. So what are you guys going to play? I'm definitely gravitating towards Warlock this time around.
    ROGUE!! been trying things out on some random instant 70 server to get some feeling back of the expansion, havent played since retail days feelsbadman. however, I found rogue to my liking.

11. Do i get a cookie for predicting this situation a week ago? xD
    many cookies for you sir.

12. ROGUE!! been trying things out on some random instant 70 server to get some feeling back of the expansion, havent played since retail days feelsbadman. however, I found rogue to my liking.
    oh man im so used to over 50% of the server being Plate from my time on Icecrown/Rag that I completely overlooked rogue!

13. All my friends would like an icecrown like shop realm, most of us have work and family, and the ability to purchase items to save time will be great. We are also happy to support the server using this method. Go TBC!

14. there are actually quite a few who have completed the quest chain. also, having bought something makes you undeserving???
    regarding if people want 5 warglaives in a bg. let me ask you this, we fastforward a couple months ahead, people are farming illidan on a weekly basis. what do you think will happen? same with shadowmourne... we're playing on a private server with a patch set for endless farming, no new content in the end. does it matter if people get their glaives or sm ahead of time or not?
    I'm fairly certain that most people who have this weapon only got it because they paid for it. Plus undeserving? Yes, if they could not have earned it themselves without buying. That in my book makes them undeserving.

I do understand that it is a private server, that is why I consider coin shop as a necessary evil. But having people who have actually farmed the weapon, I would not mind since they still would've received it themselves with their work, not because they have real life money to use on it. Plus receiving the items ahead of time would totally destroy the progression, luckily Warmane will not sell items ahead of time.

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last