1. Make sure you implement Dual spec, u pay 1k gold to trainer to have free respec for 6 months, ppl loved it. It would be awesome, this would boost both PvP and PvE, we wont have as much as ppl afking in shattratah, when u can easly switch to pvp spec n go few BGs and arenas.

2. What I'm interested in, let's say you release this realm and after some time you release the 2.4.3. Once there's been like 1 year or so of 2.4.3, would it possible to transfer the characters over to a wotlk realm, to allow further progression?
    Yes, this is absolutely possible. However, the way we imagined it (and we have been imagining it for a while, you can check it in other sections that we talked about this) is rather copying the character instead of transferring so both can be played afterwards.

It's going to be x5.

Make sure you implement Dual spec, u pay 1k gold to trainer to have free respec for 6 months, ppl loved it. It would be awesome, this would boost both PvP and PvE, we wont have as much as ppl afking in shattratah, when u can easly switch to pvp spec n go few BGs and arenas.
    Dual spec can be implemented as a website feature. Perhaps even allowing more than two specs. This is all just fantasizing at this moment and it's not in our plans but we have thought about it.

3. Go on ICECROWN server, make a character and try arena without donationg, go ahead! You will not get past 1.8k rating, because everyone at that point have fully donated pvp gear+shadowmourne. And yes, getting BiS items with money is P2W. How stupid are you?
    You're making excuses for why you're garbage. I was full furious and managed to get rank 1 3s two times. If you seriously can't pass 1,8 you need to analyze yourself. I'd start with turning on your monitor.

4. I have asked this question before,but nobody answered.The client that I downloaded from the site keeps resetting my resolution&graphic after I close it ,but it doesn't affect key binds however.

5. will it be like icecrown with queue and you have to pay $$ to skip it ? +warglaives everywhere

6. This is great, I do have a question though, what will the point store be like, and how will that work? costs? It's my understanding that as expansions go up, so do the item costs, will that work in reverse on TBC?

7. Omg, this is gonna be so good! I've waited for a server like this for ages!

8. What's the ETA for the PTR and such ?

9. What's the ETA for the PTR and such ?
    PTR is 4.11

in 9 days

10. You're making excuses for why you're garbage. I was full furious and managed to get rank 1 3s two times. If you seriously can't pass 1,8 you need to analyze yourself. I'd start with turning on your monitor.

I kinda agree on this eventho i'm usually around 1.8 - 2k. I had full Furious on my Hpala and managed to get 1900 in 2s with NO gear from donations. I have countless printscreens of highranked ppl with Furious.

Ofc it's harsh facing a BiS opponent when you just have Furious but it's totally manageable.

11. I have asked this question before,but nobody answered.The client that I downloaded from the site keeps resetting my resolution&graphic after I close it ,but it doesn't affect key binds however.
    Make sure the whole TBC folder and all of its contents aren't set to "Read-only". You can change that by right-clicking on the folder and selecting "Properties".

12. Make sure the whole TBC folder and all of its contents aren't set to "Read-only". You can change that by right-clicking on the folder and selecting "Properties".
    Thanks.It solved my problem.

13. Where do i find this video u are talking about? Sounds like a great way to convince some friends to join me on the hype XD

14. You're making excuses for why you're garbage. I was full furious and managed to get rank 1 3s two times. If you seriously can't pass 1,8 you need to analyze yourself. I'd start with turning on your monitor.
    It's so funny how you *****s think that this is notmal and acceptable that 90% of high ranked arena teams are ****ign donors with BiS. THE GAME IS UNFAIR!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

15. Sorry guys, massive wall of text Q&A.

Spoiler: Show

Maybe most important question without answer yet. Do you plan to integrate cash shop and what kind of items will be available there. Last content or just starting gear ? I believe 50% of the players don`t like feature to buy last content items, like icecrown where everyone is walking with shadowmourne.
    We're still not 100% sure how we will approach this, or what all of the details are.
    Yes, there will be a shop. We will likely release items on it a month or two behind the realm's progression.
    I believe Proterean has addressed this a couple times in the last few pages of the thread.
    I agree with the statement that you would be left with 500 people on the server if u had monthly donation based server. Just appreciate the effort put in the server and enjoy it if u wish. Noone is making you play mate. Molten/Warmane has been running quite nicely for a number of years and they continue to improve. That means that their work plan is efficient, and they should continue doing it. We all want a free blizzlike server with no donations and progressive with all events and everything.. but lets face it, that would REALLY be charity.
    We do know that there are a lot of people who would really enjoy a x1 and no cash shop experience. We try to offer that when we can. See Lordaeron for evidence of that. We love and appreciate that part of the community just as much as any of the others, which is why the realm exists. However, it's not something that can properly support how we conduct our business - by paying our employees for quality work and keeping them from tiring out and leaving. We're able to avoid so many problems with this, which is why we've been able to put out the quality of work we have so far.
    With that said, as Proterean as well has mentioned, if the Outland realm is popular and there's a big demand for another realm - we would very much like and will consider making a Lordaeron version of the TBC realm.
    Could you please consider using 1x XP rates for Outland? I've seen this on other servers, so I know it's possible. Yes, I know this can also be bypassed by leveling in EPL, Silithus etc, but that's not the point.

Please?
    If Outland (x5) is popular enough, we will consider making a x1 counter-part. Outland, based on the quality of quest scripts that we already have, could very easily be x1. But we've decided upon x5 due to the population of Icecrown, the largest part of our community, leaning towards higher rates. We even considered making Outland x3, but ultimately, x5 is what we decided to make it more attractive to that part of the community.
    Teh Biggest question....how long will be the PTR? I mean days/weeks/months?! Ok u dont know exactly how long but...around...
    We're actually not sure about that ourselves just yet. It depends on how well the testing on the PTR goes, honestly.
    I have asked this question before,but nobody answered.The client that I downloaded from the site keeps resetting my resolution&graphic after I close it ,but it doesn't affect key binds however.
    Make sure you close it properly by exiting with the "Exit Game" buttons in the game. Do not Alt+F4. When you launch the game again and it prompts you, asking if you'd like to reset the settings, make sure that you click "No". Also, follow the advice of peiliukas, which was posted in the posts above mine.
    This is great, I do have a question though, what will the point store be like, and how will that work? costs? It's my understanding that as expansions go up, so do the item costs, will that work in reverse on TBC?
    I don't think we've fleshed that out just yet. We'll let everyone know once it's official.

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last