1. and how many people actually got it through quests as compared to shop?
    i dont want to be an *** coin shop is cool but legendaries in there will be an overkill imo.But again i guess they have yet to decide what they are putting in there and what not and im sure they understand this part too.

2. and how many people actually got it through quests as compared to shop?
    I don't have numbers for that, and neither do you, but a hell of a lot more than the amount of people who did it that way in the previous years before the fix.

3. and how many people actually got it through quests as compared to shop?
    Actually, quite a few. You have to keep in mind that most of the gear on Icecrown on a lot of players comes from a refund long time ago. This situation is due to us giving away gifts and many others things so people can recuperate their progress.

We have no intention of making the progress of anything unavailable on Outland nor hinder it in any way. The shop itself won't be available for a set amount of time and when it does come out, we have no intention of putting things in it that are not already on 'farm' or used by a lot of players.

The realm requires a lot of resources to be run properly. If you want realms which have professional development, professional support, professional upkeep, innovation and things running smoothly then you need to understand some sort of contribution and support to the realm is a necessary thing. Without it, none of this wouldn't exist. Our realms run on the good will of the players and as long that good will exists, so will the realms.

We are absolutely transparent with this, every 10 minutes on all realms, there's an auto-broadcast that reminds everyone about the costs of the servers and people running them. We do not hide and we will never hide anything in that regard.

4. Why not Vanilla?
    Theres vanilla server out there... no good TBC servers

5. Will the difficulty of raid bosses be like Lordaeron with increased hp and damage?

6. Sooo, you give a year to develop a TBC realm, but won't give a year to fix MoP properly... Kewl!

7. Theres vanilla server out there... no good TBC servers
    RIP Corecraft..

8. 2.4.3 installed.
    Awaiting notification

9. Another great thing to do would be to set up a question poll to see what people really want.
    Questions:
    1. P2W realm like ICECROWN
    2. Donation based server with monthly set up term that has to be matched to keep the server running. NO CASH SHOP

10. The whole point of it being a private server is that it is free2play. Just because Blizzard doesn't give you an option to play TBC or WotLK it shouldn't mean that developers should make a great TBC/WotLK server and make people pay for it to play. Now to keep the servers up and running there are donations which reward the players with certain items. You say you'd pay 10-15e monthly but u wouldn't donate for items.. On the other hand, you dont need high end elite guilds to play ICC. There are COUNTLESS of guilds which progress ICC due to the fact that they are lesser geared/haven't donated a single item. With all that said, about 60% of Lordaeron will probly switch to TBC since almost everything is done, apart from HC ICC25 and RS, and to be honest, progressing TBC is way more fun than doing ICC 25HC and RS.
    What is more mate, Prot. said that they won't implement items in the shop that most people are not using or farming, so that would probly mean like a month/2months farming of a certain raid and then include the items in the shop. If i interpeted it badly, feel free to correct me @Mercy @Prot.

11. any specific timeline to see if the launch fits my vacations? :D

12. Sooo, you give a year to develop a TBC realm, but won't give a year to fix MoP properly... Kewl!
    You need to understand that the reason why we have TBC is because of Icecrown/Lordaeron. The code is so versatile, it was relatively difficult to backport the progress and code.

Most of the year was spent on working getting things running and exactly as they were in TBC. We cannot port most of the things to MoP because the content is simply different.

Also, you need to keep in mind that MoP takes half our resources nearly all the time, we are investing a lot into MoP. MoP is just comparatively less finished because we are not doing it for such a long time. Our WoTLK realms and the future TBC realm are benefiting from years and years of work.

Cataclysm does not receive as much as attention of course but we said in the past that we are not able to dedicate the time to it and offered a poll on it's closure. We still keep it opened and do weekly maintenance, exploit fixes but reworking content is something that's difficult.

13. and can we please have transmogrify system? is the only thing i miss on TBC. blues sets are really nice...

14. I agree with the statement that you would be left with 500 people on the server if u had monthly donation based server. Just appreciate the effort put in the server and enjoy it if u wish. Noone is making you play mate. Molten/Warmane has been running quite nicely for a number of years and they continue to improve. That means that their work plan is efficient, and they should continue doing it. We all want a free blizzlike server with no donations and progressive with all events and everything.. but lets face it, that would REALLY be charity.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last