1. I'm just disappointed about what I'm reading. I expected something else from the staff that once claimed to create Lordaeron because they wanted it the way it is. Now, the very same people are telling us that they want to create a server designed in an specific way because the majority of their playerbase wants that.
    A part from that, I don't think that the great majority of the guys that want to play tBC that had already played it in retail feel like 5x is wise. It's another mentality.
    I just feel sorry for Outland's decisions made. Disappointing.
    Are you people are so incompetent? if it wasn't for anything above 1x rate it would be impossible to level up. Everytime Warmane releases a new server there are tons of quests that dont work. Thats why 5x is important to compensate for that loss

2. I'm just disappointed about what I'm reading. I expected something else from the staff that once claimed to create Lordaeron because they wanted it the way it is. Now, the very same people are telling us that they want to create a server designed in an specific way because the majority of their playerbase wants that.
    You're either misunderstanding or you're misrepresenting what was said. Lordaeron was indeed created as a vision of what we want - but it brings us ZERO income. We cannot put food on the table with that.
    Also, the TBC realm design isn't being designed that way because it is what the majority of the player-base wants - but more to what we feel would be more attractive to OUR existing player-base. Namely, Icecrown. You can claim that people only play there for the increase rates, or because they like to buy legendary weapons, or whatever. Everyone has a variety of reasons for playing there, and if they didn't find the conditions of the realm to be acceptable, they wouldn't be playing there.
    A part from that, I don't think that the great majority of the guys that want to play tBC that had already played it in retail feel like 5x is wise. It's another mentality.
    I think it's unwise to expect players who have already leveled a million times to have to go through it again at the same, slow, grueling pace. The increased rates for EXP hardly takes away from the real grind of the game, anyway, being the attunements and gearing up process that begins at max level. If there are players who truly want a x1 realm, and they aren't willing to play on x5 EXP rates, then they have already been made fully aware that we would be willing to make another realm with x1 rates should there be the demand for it.

3. Are you people are so incompetent? if it wasn't for anything above 1x rate it would be impossible to level up. Everytime Warmane releases a new server there are tons of quests that dont work. Thats why 5x is important to compensate for that loss
    This is actually not true. The leveling experience has already been extensively tested internally. Especially the TBC content. It is very possible to level up, and the quests that get in the way of that are extremely minimal, if any still exist in that state as we've regularly pushed fixes. You will be able to test this yourself once the PTR goes live.

4. ^ This post is full of YES

I hope that the staff sees how many people want a realm with no cash shop. 5x rates isn't that big of a deal but still, I'd prefer 1 or 2. But, the cash shop is a game-breaker. :(

5. When we say "popular enough" we mean as in Icecrown - a server filled to the brim, with queues at most times - not as in people requesting it in a thread. A x1 server would come mostly from necessity of opening another Burning Crusade server. What we will have for now is a x5 server with coin shop. Those aren't negotiable or up to discussion as far as I'm aware - that's the plan and set in stone.
    i've really understood that , believe me, and as we can see on this post there is a lot of people who wants the server as you've designed it already, it's fine
    that's why i've said that : give them all they want, it will be like Icecrown in no time and may be you'll need to open another one, no hurry.

6. Are you people are so incompetent? if it wasn't for anything above 1x rate it would be impossible to level up. Everytime Warmane releases a new server there are tons of quests that dont work. Thats why 5x is important to compensate for that loss
    What are you on about m8? Are you new here? Have you even played the server?? And you're calling us incompetent?? Yet you can't figure out how to level from 1-80 without extensive help from rate increases because "tons of quests don't work"? Pleb. I can count the bugged quests on one hand. That's impressive as hell for a private server.

The only reason I can see for them making the cash shop is for revenue. So hopefully it all goes well and they can viably release a non-P2W realm.

7. What are you on about m8? Are you new here? Have you even played the server?? And you're calling us incompetent?? Yet you can't figure out how to level from 1-80 without extensive help from rate increases because "tons of quests don't work"? Pleb. I can count the bugged quests on one hand. That's impressive as hell for a private server.

The only reason I can see for them making the cash shop is for revenue. So hopefully it all goes well and they can viably release a non-P2W realm.
    Talking about incompetent people while you can't read yourself as well. It was already stated the cash shop will have only the gear wich is already heavily farmed. So if people are farming Khara that gear will be in shop so you can build up your alts. Legendary's will probably be there too but those who can spend 200$ on virtual swords have a right to do so if they choose to do it. Warmane need revenue to keep up the servers alive. If you dont want to play a server with a cash shop then just wait for them to release a charity realm like Lorderon. Untill then you can go eat some salt.

8. Admins, just pls, add exp lock NPC so that people who enjoy twinking could do it.

9. Talking about incompetent people while you can't read yourself as well. It was already stated the cash shop will have only the gear wich is already heavily farmed. So if people are farming Khara that gear will be in shop so you can build up your alts. Legendary's will probably be there too but those who can spend 200$ on virtual swords have a right to do so if they choose to do it. Warmane need revenue to keep up the servers alive. If you dont want to play a server with a cash shop then just wait for them to release a charity realm like Lorderon. Untill then you can go eat some salt.
    Well I'm sorry I didn't catch that in 32 pages of forum posts. And I never called anyone incompetent, merely pointed out his baseless argument.

I will wait and so will many others. I hope Warmane gets the donations they deserve, and so I can get my blizzlike server.

10. I'm just very happy there's gonna be a tbc server. Sure, I'd like to have x1 rates but still count me the **** in. I'm a bit too happy about the perspective of a good tbc server to complain.

11. Lol keep making stuff up

Wake me up when icecrown is destroyed

It's so ridiculos to read that 30% of the people in this topic whine about the "dual spec" and RDF addition. Who the **** cares. CASH SHOP is the only thing that will destroy this server and the community in in in the long run.

12. Why don't you create a mod, so that people can choose their exp rate from their account panel? Establishing xN as the default exp rate so that new players don't get confused.

Talking about the coin shop, I can't see where the problem is, I mean if you set up a "progressive coin shop" accord to the progressive level on the realm,where people can buy gear and sh*t, I find it fine, I can't see where the unbalance/server collapsing issue is. Sincerely, the only thing I think could bother is putting legendaries, rare mounts(such as al'ar ashes), unique items.. for sale, even though I wouldn't find it such gamebreaking at the realm's ending points of progression(I'm not sure if what i've written is well expressed).

13. Was there a poll whereas the community wanted this or was this just warmane deciding for us again?

All I can say is some realms are as good as dead once this comes out. It's been fun.

14. release date ???
    client download??

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last