1. Can I advice you something?
    If u are still not sure, but you want to understand what the future players want - you can create voting for the questions that you might wanna know.
    I'm sure it will excite all the players.

See you in Outland.

2. not more annoying than people who whants rates x5 plz plz plz, i don't like to lvlup, grinding looking for gear, in simple word, i don't like this kind of game, or i don't have time to grind, i just want to be 70 as fast as possible to afk Shattrah.
    So why Blackrock is empty? whatever the Xpac is, it's exactly what is needed, instant char, free stuff, PvP, you should be happy, you don't need extra time to play your favorite game :D it's PnP^^
    noone is spamming the forums for x5 xp rate, why? because its allready decided by the warmane staff that it's going to be like that, hm :thinking:

3. What are you on about m8? Are you new here? Have you even played the server?? And you're calling us incompetent?? Yet you can't figure out how to level from 1-80 without extensive help from rate increases because "tons of quests don't work"? Pleb. I can count the bugged quests on one hand. That's impressive as hell for a private server.

The only reason I can see for them making the cash shop is for revenue. So hopefully it all goes well and they can viably release a non-P2W realm.
    Idk what realm you are talking about, but on Wrath, Cata and MoP there are TONS of bugged quests.

4. Idk what realm you are talking about, but on Wrath, Cata and MoP there are TONS of bugged quests.
    It would seem that it would actually be you that hasn't played on our Wrath realms.

5. It would seem that it would actually be you that hasn't played on our Wrath realms.
    I have for about 7 years...got Loremaster on there too, which means I've seen exactly how many quests are bugged, and several more have bugged since I got that achievement. Had to get pretty lucky and complete different areas at different times since not all areas were possible to complete at the same time.

6. 7 years is irrelevant, considering the WotLK project was redone (rebooted, restarted, whatever term you want to use) with Lordaeron within the last year and a half. Also consider I've done Loremaster, and have multiple friends who have done the same, in that time frame, and still actively play there. Why are you always spreading negativity? You don't seem to be happy about anything in any of your posts at any point in your history of posting on here.

7. Idk what realm you are talking about, but on Wrath, Cata and MoP there are TONS of bugged quests.
    Cata and MOP are way different than wotlk. I'm not sure if you have tried, but leveling 1-60 on Lordaeron (wotlk) was pretty much retail like for me and I had been sincerely enjoying it. I could say I was skeptical progressing through every quest I haven't found single bugged thing.

60-70 is kinda blurry in my memory but as far as I can remember there was 1 cancer quest in hellfire peninsula The Exorcism of Colonel Jules that it took like 20 tries to actually complete it.

If quests on Outland will work same as they do 1-70 on Lordaeron we can talk about 98% of working quests.

Now on the other hand, Cata is criminally bad since I've been playing there forever. MoP has been terrible as well last time I leveled there and it was before Moltdown, I guess with recent fixes thing are getting better but both cata and mop combined are not even close to perfection of wotlk quests.

8. 7 years is irrelevant, considering the WotLK project was redone (rebooted, restarted, whatever term you want to use) with Lordaeron within the last year and a half. Also consider I've done Loremaster, and have multiple friends who have done the same, in that time frame, and still actively play there. Why are you always spreading negativity? You don't seem to be happy about anything in any of your posts at any point in your history of posting on here.
    And it wasn't all that long ago that I got Loremaster, and have leveled quite a few chars in the past year. And I'll repeat the same thing I've said to you before...there is nothing wrong with pointing out facts. I'm not going to pretend everything is perfect just to make you happy. When people say things that are not true, I correct them, doesn't matter if that thing is negative or positive. And clearly you don't read all of my posts, you choose to only read the negative ones so that you can complain. Quite a few times I've made posts defending Warmane with people saying things that were untrue or people blaming Warmane for things that they screwed up, like deleting their items and expecting Warmane to replace them, giving out their account info then blaming Warmane when their account gets stolen, etc. Though I also think I've clearly explained many times about why I am unhappy with some of the decisions Warmane as made, if you can't seem to remember, I'll give you one word: Cataclysm.

9. Cata and MOP are way different than wotlk. I'm not sure if you have tried, but leveling 1-60 on Lordaeron (wotlk) was pretty much retail like for me and I had been sincerely enjoying it. I could say I was skeptical progressing through every quest I haven't found single bugged thing.

60-70 is kinda blurry in my memory but as far as I can remember there was 1 cancer quest in hellfire peninsula The Exorcism of Colonel Jules that it took like 20 tries to actually complete it.

If quests on Outland will work same as they do 1-70 on Lordaeron we can talk about 98% of working quests.

Now on the other hand, Cata is criminally bad since I've been playing there forever. MoP has been terrible as well last time I leveled there and it was before Moltdown, I guess with recent fixes thing are getting better but both cata and mop combined are not even close to perfection of wotlk quests.
    True ! I hope that TBC leveling will be good as Lordaeron.

10. Read somewhere that warmane changes the .exe in some way for some reason... is the one present in download torrent from the website also changed?

11. Derpykins, if you call this positive, idk...
    Xico don't worry, warmane's .exe is same as any, only the realmlist points to warmane's logon

Now... As for feedback, i would really love to see xmog enabled in tbc, because... It is one of the roleplay stuff in wow, the chara you decide to be... and are :)
    Also, it would be great, if the devs add a squire-style pet or a clickable item in the inventory, which people who want to feel just same as in tbc era can dump in their banks, so we can play with 2 specs (coin shop: 3, but no more!, ie..), which really would let us play in more different ways...
    Also, it is great that the plans are not to add best items in coin shop asap, as, according to the things i read, they have a Great impact in the expansion (probably higher than smourne..), hope the most important ones will be obtainable only in game!
    Lastly... I know i will be hated for this, but i actually like the rates, because this way, we will progress with care about gold & items, and will not just rush the story like anywhere besides in Lordaeron!
    Ty for realm, and please make sure that we have chances to survive as any class (unless hardly got from raids and playing), fotm would be great as well... Rip you rogs! xD

12. Read somewhere that warmane changes the .exe in some way for some reason... is the one present in download torrent from the website also changed?
    We did have a modified .exe while we were on the TBC testing server, which prevented the game asking if you wanted to reset the hardware settings before each time the game would launch, as it was annoying. I don't know if that modified .exe is what is provided in our download, but if it is, that is all the modification does. However, I personally use a standard 2.4.3 client that I did a fresh install of with my original retail install files that I've kept for 10 years. An unmodified wow.exe does and will work just fine.

13. I was on reddit half an hour ago and there I read a discussion on other TBC projects who are not released yet, there they said that t4 pre-nerf was hard on their respective PTR and they wiped few times with pre raid bis gear, and that in t5 is where true challenge lies not because content is that hard but because of some bosses - Lady Vashkr and Kael'Thas Sunstrider, all in all there I read the servers had polished content with raids as they should be, my question is what about here, are raids going to be scripted with Blizzard quality ? Will we get pvp as Blizzard quality ? Also on a side note.If pve content is that hard I might just pvp :D

14. I did Loremaster like a week ago and can say that like 8% of quests are bugged , most painful area was netherstorm tho.

First ... 24323334353644 ... Last