1. what dungeons will be available on release, and which raids will be opened first ?

2. what dungeons will be available on release, and which raids will be opened first ?
    We'll know once the PTR has concluded.

3. ahhmm.. as i read the forum people here have different opinions what the realm they want to look like.. as I recall way back 2007 which i play TBC until WOTLK is open. One thing i have experience is TBC is a hardcore grinding so my point is DON'T PLAY TBC IF u dont have that Much TIME to play because its makes you think you are Behind to the people who are always playing 24/7. so that's the time the coin shop showed up. Some people don't want to get behind. So for me if the coins shop provide me tier set/legendary weapon, etc.. I might say what point of grinding so much if i can get it all item in the shop. so I must work hard to earn money to buy items rather grinding for items. i know this server need donation to run properly. TBC is a great experience, one thing i miss TBC is the bonding of different kinds of people who are grinding together get items together. thats the essence of TBC the bonding. don't make tbc for your convenience because is not that way. whats the essence of illidan if gayglaives is in the shop. who cares illidan if i have both main and off hand gayglaives.

DON'T PLAY TBC IF YOU HAVE MUCH TIME TO GRIND.

#cheers
    #respect

4. Looking forward to this! Haven't touched a TBC server since good ol' Toxic, which was the pinnacle for TBC servers back in the day. Here's hoping that Warmane can top what they had and even go beyond that level of greatness, reliability and so on, so forth.

A quick question: should we download the client from now or will there be one with updated models added before the PTR release? Just curious, as I so wish to help get this server out of testing and into a ready-to-enjoy state for all.

5. i can't edit my post so i must report this. DON'T PLAY THE BURNING CRUSADE IF YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TO PLAY/GRIND.

6. Tbh you guys take so much **** from this community, I actually left this community awhile ago due to how disrespectful it is. Nonetheless great job guys, I don't play here anymore but still snoop around a bit. Might come back once you release TBC to give it a try ^^. Warmane(Molten) is the reason for a lot of memories I've had over well.. since I joined in 2011, and I thank you for everyone of them.

7. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. But please have *Dual Spec for TBC*. Would make a huge quality of life improvement.

One more thing also. From memory the Normal Flying mount in TBC retail was 60% whereas in WOTLK and xpacs going forward it is at 150%. Can we please have Normal flight mounts at 150% speed please. 60% is wayyyyy too slow.

I dont remeber what the epic flight speed was in TBC, but if its not 280% like in WOTLk, can we increase that also. Thanks again Devs, really looking forward to Outlands.

8. this is so huge , thank you , i cant wait

9. Oh, and IMO, it should be 1-60 x5 rate and 60-70 x1 rate. We are here to play TBC content not vanilla.

Also in relation to the faction imbalance most TBC servers experience, i saw a good idea from another server which will remain nameless, but having a 50% pop faction cap is a good idea. For people who dont know what this is, basically, If the server can support 6000 players, then the Horde and Alliance are capped at only having 3000 players log in. This will prevent unbalanced faction pop, as most people know that most players will play on Horde for their racials, which would be a bad idea for the servers long term health.

10. Oh, and IMO, it should be 1-60 x5 rate and 60-70 x1 rate. We are here to play TBC content not vanilla.

Also in relation to the faction imbalance most TBC servers experience, i saw a good idea from another server which will remain nameless, but having a 50% pop faction cap is a good idea. For people who dont know what this is, basically, If the server can support 6000 players, then the Horde and Alliance are capped at only having 3000 players log in. This will prevent unbalanced faction pop, as most people know that most players will play on Horde for their racials, which would be a bad idea for the servers long term health.
    This does not sound like a good idea, as not everyone is about PvP and FORCING players to play Alliance while they would rather be Horde is both disrespectful to the community at large, the playerbase and fans in general, while also being rude to force such things to happen without anyone getting a say in the matter. Many of us are here to have fun, not play with or for statistics sake.

11. Its not alot of fun if 70% of the player base is one faction. That will destroy the health of the server as less and less people will play with the other faction and more will play as the popular faction. Then the complaints start rolling in about que times on BGs or no BGs, if it gets to that extreme etc.

12. Its not alot of fun if 70% of the player base is one faction. That will destroy the health of the server as less and less people will play with the other faction and more will play as the popular faction. Then the complaints start rolling in about que times on BGs or no BGs, if it gets to that extreme etc.
    It's also not fun or right to force everyone to play something they may not want to, and will cost them players who refuse to deal with such things. Molten wasn't, and Warmane is not about that kind of thing, and I highly doubt they want to do something that is certain to upset many people who are a one-faction-for-life kind of player. And again, this is not going to be a PvP-focused server, so don't make such demands based solely on PvP complaints or you ruin things for those of us around for the PvE content, community and everything else that makes WoW so enjoyable to us.

13. TBC EXPANSION in download is available for the Outland server?

14. PTR characters will only live until PTR's EOL.
    Whays is EOL ?

First ... 354344454647 ... Last