1. Will it be possible on the new TBC server to also have a TBC client with WOD character models???
    Yes, you just need someone to work on the files required.

2. Will legendary items be available?

3. I've been playing for a bit in a tBC realm 2x. Although I'm only level 18 at the moment, I've found that I still feel my character not enough geared for an optimal leveling experience. I can't do a damn dungeon without getting carried the first time. And that was in a 2x server. It's this feeling of the game not made for the velocity you level up. You should fix this, either from one side or the other of the balance.
    And at what expansion did you not get carried the fist time in a dungeon? Sounds to me like you have played the dungeon as intended.

4. Okay, i got a few questions about PTR if any moderator would be kind to answer :D
    1. Will the PTR server be online all the time until the release of the live server? (not including the time you take it down to fix some stuff etc.)
    2. How will we report bugs? On the bug-tracker or will there be in-game support etc.?
    3. If we are stuck on some quest in Outland will there be some sort of in-game help in order for us to advance or will we have to wait it out until you fix the quest and implement the change? This does not however refer to the normal quests, but ones that really matter.
    4. Lastly, a question for the live realm ( though i do know you have yet to talk about this and see the feedback from others etc. so i'll be satisfied with your personal opinion or previous discussions.. ).. will you implement the ability to purchase gold for coins in coin shop, or will we have to grind gold?

5. Will legendary items be available?
    question done 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000 times.

the fukin thoridal and warglaives are items SEASON 4, LAST SEASON not available for at least 1 years and half.

6. At 1st the Warglaives and Thoridal are Bossloot from Illidan in BT and Kiljaeden from Sunwell, that has nothing to do with PVP Seaons.

Than 2nd you have several options to level up the first levels after 58, by doing other areas than Hellfire...like Silithus, Desolace, Winterspring and other were you can easily reach level 60. And Than Hellfire, and the Rest...

And actually we will see if there is a race on questmobs or not....

7. And at what expansion did you not get carried the fist time in a dungeon? Sounds to me like you have played the dungeon as intended.
    omg you just rekt that kid

8. Great time to be alive!!
    To be honest i was looking for a new server to start on. this is great opportunity to do so.
    Thanks warmane!!

9. Will you add a feature to lock XP? For all of us twinks who looks forward to twink on TBC.

10. And at what expansion did you not get carried the fist time in a dungeon? Sounds to me like you have played the dungeon as intended.
    In any actually... You missed the point of the whole text.

11. I hope you wont allow multiboxing here. it really affects world bosses encounters. thanks :D

12. You guys forgot the most important question server gonna be pay2win?

13. You guys forgot the most important question server gonna be pay2win?
    Forgot?

Spoiler: Show

14. In any actually... You missed the point of the whole text.
    The point of your text is higher rates = less gear to do the content you are currently on. Example: x5 exp rates, you are lvl 30 in lvl 15 gear. But let me tell you something. It's not the rates that make you have no gear upgrades. It's the quest rewards that weren't changed untill Cata when Kalimdor and eastern Kingdoms were revamped. Vanilla zones have crap items to gear up with wich is why you were doing dungeons together with the usual outdoor questing. So ill repeate myself. You were doing it as intended.

15. holy the fking ****! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITSS SSSSSSSSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEE

First ... 324041424344 ... Last