1. Outland Public Test Realm: Information and reporting issues

Greetings Warmane community,

The time for our community to try out our new Burning Crusade realm is near. Outland, the long awaited Public Test Realm, will go live on April 11, 2017!

We have been working very hard on making this realm our flagship and in just the last 3 months we have committed close to 4,000 changes, making sure everything is polished and ready for player testing. We are thankful for the interest shown for Outland and we hope that you will help us shape it to be the next Warmane's success story.

The testing will be divided in two phases:

• Phase One: Stress-testing and initial testing - in this phase all characters will be able to start from level 1 and the realm will be a sandbox environment. Most content will be available for player testing and it's up to the players to check what they're most interested in. The realm will be set in the first progression phase.
    • Phase Two: Burning Crusade content testing - all characters will be level 70 and initial gear will be provided for content testing.

The first phase will last for 15 days and then we shall proceed to Phase Two of testing. We have spent a considerable amount of time testing content on Outland. From low-level starting zones to actual full blown raids with fully-staffed groups but we hope the players will give the realm that remaining last touch that we might have missed.

The BugTracker on the same date will reveal another expansion in its menu. Guidelines on how to use our BugTracker and how to report issues can be found here.

All characters on the PTR will be erased when the testing finishes. We are confident that the release of Outland is not that far away but we rely on players' feedback to make sure that the quality of our final product will meet the standards that the Warmane name guarantees.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. "The realm will be set in the first progression phase."
    Can you clarify...
    This means same content open as in release date? pre 2.1 patch with raids/recipes etc not available?

Looking forward to it. :)

3. It's ****ing happening boys wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4. Are the instance and raid locks going to be removed for the duration of the second phase test?

5. "The realm will be set in the first progression phase."
    Can you clarify...
    This means same content open as in release date? pre 2.1 patch with raids/recipes etc not available?

Looking forward to it. :)
    Same question. Will it be pre nerf with first tbc patch or will it be just like lordareon. Latest patch with disabled raids and gear .

6. Nice, I can't wait to test this stuff out.

7. It will be in 2.1 patch state with Tier 4 opened up and all dungeons in both normal and heroics. Tier 5 is likely to be opened up as well in the phase but it's not a certain thing as it still hasn't been through complete internal testing but we're getting there.

8. Like a lot of others, I played TBC during retail progression and raided with a world competitive guild in T5, BT and Sunwell. I'm very excited about this news! :)

I will perform some analysis of combat logs and such, if I can find time to do some testing.

9. Great news, can't wait! How long will the phase 2 of testing last?

10. Oh my god.. Lord Illidan will be back, i cant believe what i ve just read -- WARMANE YOU THE BEST ! THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST! i thank you so much for this realm and i ve been hoping for SOOO LOONG im almost NOT PREPARED for it !!

11. You go, guys! Thousands of TBC players are on standby, waiting for this launch.

12311 ... Last