1. I was on reddit half an hour ago and there I read a discussion on other TBC projects who are not released yet, there they said that t4 pre-nerf was hard on their respective PTR and they wiped few times with pre raid bis gear, and that in t5 is where true challenge lies not because content is that hard but because of some bosses - Lady Vashkr and Kael'Thas Sunstrider, all in all there I read the servers had polished content with raids as they should be, my question is what about here, are raids going to be scripted with Blizzard quality ? Will we get pvp as Blizzard quality ? Also on a side note.If pve content is that hard I might just pvp :D
    We won't stop development until it is perfect, if that is what you mean.
    Consider Lordaeron to be an example of our development efforts.

2. I have a question. What patch will we be playing ?

3. I have a question. What patch will we be playing ?
    2.4.3 is the patch we are using.

4. I realize you don't want to give any estimated time of release, but just to have a rough idea, I'm curious: would saying the server would likely go live within a year be far from the truth?

5. Yes, I would go so far as to say that it will likely be live within the year.

6. The realm will be progressive - does that mean the developers will undergo the effort of adding values in PvE appropriate to the 'patch' that we're playing on? Things such as releasing M'uru, Magtheridon etc without the nerfs?

7. From my perspective 3x would be best exp rate, it looks more like real Blizzlike than 5x. Much more.

8. We won't stop development until it is perfect, if that is what you mean.
    Consider Lordaeron to be an example of our development efforts.
    Alrighty, thanks!

9. why don't u make xp rates from 1 - 5x, optional to people. So people who want to lvl with 1xp rate can lvl with that and ppl who want to lvl with 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x can lvl with these rates ty

10. Here's another video added to the showcase:

11. It can lower population on Icecrown which is good news for non donors

12. why don't u make xp rates from 1 - 5x, optional to people. So people who want to lvl with 1xp rate can lvl with that and ppl who want to lvl with 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x can lvl with these rates ty
    That defeats the reason people who want to play 1x rates play them for, as for the mass amount of people saying 'dont make it p2w, lower the rates' etc.
    You know a server costs money right, and there's a reason as to why every TBC server that launchs nowadays goes to **** if not the day of launch or a month down the line.
    Icecrown pays for entitled ******s to think that grinding npc's with no skill involved makes them a better player, the same thing will Happen with the TBC server, you entitled little ******s will bash the people paying for your server, when the other TBC server launch's, which Warmane has already said 100x's in this thread that there WILL be a no 'high' gear cash shop for w.e X 1xTBC realm will be called.
    The 5X Realm will pay for that.
    As for custom suggestions to implement to the server, DuelSpec is the only one that's not out of left field entirely its pure quality of life, However Increasing the price of it, or a custom Coin purchase to unlock it, Seems fine to me also, similar to TMOG in wotlk.
    TLDR: Enjoy killing Boar's while 5-10k people are killing boss's.

13. Yes, I would go so far as to say that it will likely be live within the year.
    That's great to hear, thanks for the answer.

14. @Warmane staff,

Huge props and thank you for making the effort to create a TBC realm, I think i speak for many when i say we, the warmane community, greatly appreciate it.

Questions:
    What does PST mean?
    If im not mistaken, it was said the server will go live in a year? What is meant by that?
    Will we be able to keep our characters that we create on the 11th of April throughout or will there be any planned wipes as of now?

How soon after will the coinshop open? (Just a rough estimate would be amazing!)

Lastly..
    YOU ARE NOT PREPAAAREEDDD KKona

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last