1. I bet there will be a Vanilla server in the future once TBC has most fixes! Keep up the good work! :D

P.S i wanna cast my vote, i prefer the server to be 1x. It will be super fun! :3

2. Never go backwards? WHAT HAPPENNN. xD Im expecting a vanilla server for the next 1st april.

3. It has nothing to to with the "real game", people are in the private server scene simply because "THEY DO NOT LIKE THE REAL GAME". And it's funny you refferd me as to a "casual player" but you are a completely wrong. Casual player is a player who pays 200 dollars on the CASH SHOP because the content is too hard for him and he is too lazy to learn. You are completely ignorant to this subject, please do not reply to me again.
    More like, because they like the OLD "real game" (and not the new), or they're not willing to pay for the current "real game"

4. More like, because they like the OLD "real game" (and not the new), or they're not willing to pay for the current "real game"
    You are saying the same thing :D

5. The majority of players are on a high rates realm (icc) then be carefull listening all lordaeron shills wanting x1 xp rates, admin move of making it x5 then open charity realm like lord is the best move !!

6. I honestly think that you should rethink the x5 in Outland (nobody cares about vanilla zones rate in tbc realm, go for x100)

TBC is a lot abot reputations and quest chains because of attunements and such, which you'll skip because of x5.
    It works in WotLK because you don't need any of it essentially.
    You'll end up having level 70s ****ting over 60s dungeons and having to go back and redo all quests they skipped because its x5 xp and x1 rep.

Based on numbers portrayed by other servers and all talk/hype about them, I think its safe to say it would attract more players since it would feel like geniune TBC.
    And it will keep people in longer.
    This comes from a guy that hates x1, but I would say for TBC its required.
    "Blizzlike" servers are very "in" right now since for the past 10+ years they've been non existent.

And remember why people left Lordaeron. Not because of x1, but because of overtuned raids majority couldn't complete.
    WotLK and TBC are very different.

Just my 5 cents.

7. Spend time and resources on 17k+ wotlk players or on 500 cata , hmm , hmmm , hard decision. Cata in2k17 is dead , nobody wants its anymore

8. I am in favor of the 1x outlands rates and no pay2win cash shop format.

9. Spend time and resources on 17k+ wotlk players or on 500 cata , hmm , hmmm , hard decision. Cata in2k17 is dead , nobody wants its anymore
    There is not 17k+ people on Wrath, rofl. And why exactly is it that Cata is dead? Oh right...because it's gotten about 5 fixes in the past 2 years. Amazing that whole "we don't have the people to work on Cata so either we close it or you get no fixes" crap...then "jk lets open ANOTHER expansion while completely ignoring current ones that people already donated tons of money for"

10. Cataclysm does not receive as much as attention of course but we said in the past that we are not able to dedicate the time to it and offered a poll on it's closure. We still keep it opened and do weekly maintenance, exploit fixes but reworking content is something that's difficult.
    First of all, no one mentioned Cataclysm's closure. Secondly, it was only a proposition given to the players to choose whether it's gonna get updated to MoP or not. And the majority of the players said no.
    But this time with so called "we can't deal with three expansions" It seems like you have to.

11. does anyone encounter this problem with the tbc client?after i exit the game,the next time i open it my resolution&graphic settings reset for some reason.

12. There is no pay2win in this game jeez. Bis gear does not mean that person will also buy skill. On top of that TBC is an era where a Blue geared skilled rogue could defeat a really well geared warrior and so on...

You may buy a BiS rogue/hunt and still be doin 1.2k DPS instead of pushing up to 2-3k.

On topic:
    x5 experience rate.
    All other rates will be x1.
    The realm will be progression based.
    Am gucci with dis c: .

13. Its not a joke from April's Fool Joke day right? You guys did that 1~2 years ago with the WoD realm xd

14. Plot twist: They announce it on April Fool's day so everyone thinks it's a joke but that's too obvious for a joke, so Warmane in fact releaseses the TBC realm, fooling everyone in the process besides me.

Busted.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last