1. Why do you care if theres a 1x server so much? Just play on the 5x and leave us with our 1x... Don't be a **** and say we're "annoying" you by stating what we want. As someone else said, LOTS of people play on 1x servers and PAY FOR IT. It's the way WoW is meant to be played. ESPECIALLY older version of the game before it was nerfed and made easy for all you people that don't know how to earn what you get. I'm not over here saying that you guys wanting your 5x rates need to can it, or saying that you guys shouldn't get your own server. To each their own. I personally hope we get BOTH.
    I dont give a **** whether its x1 x5 or even x10. I'd play either way. what I was complaining on was the massive amounts of posts in this thread regarding the xp rate, as in "pls gib x1. x5 is destroy server omg" x infinity, filling 9/10 pages with this.

As for the "people pay to play on a x1 server": well, they are required to. blizzard is a company and they made a product which you pay for monthly. this is a privately hosted server of that game.

>It's the way WoW is meant to be played. ESPECIALLY older version of the game before it was nerfed and made easy for all you people that don't know how to earn what you get.
    dont make me laugh. i started playing on retail around 2004 and ive played every expansion since.

>I'm not over here saying that you guys wanting your 5x rates need to can it
    neither am i or anyone else

2. x5 is perfect. As some people already mentioned you don't need to change zones if you don't want to. You can even stay to farm items, gold from the quests or profs, a lot of people will be on the zones for various reasons even with x5. x5 leveling with gold rate at x1 will mean you will level up rapidly and will need gold for the talents, if you rush the content your gonna level ranking only some spells. So the choice to stay in the zone or leave is yours so I don't see why all the qq about it. x5 is optimal as many would like to have alts, in retail tbc it was almost impossible due to the time it took to it 70.

3. If the realm is solid coded and there are no major bugs in quest chains, a x3 exp rate will make you enjoy far more content of the game without leveling being as tiresome as it was on bc retail. About the x5 exp rate, I'm not sure if people agree with my opinion, but in BC, Blizzard offered us the most beautiful, enjoyable, well-designed map to play, Outland, one which you can't fully enjoy it with a x5 exp rate, I mean, you will exceed the zone level, you can play the content. But you won't have the thrust to do so, and even if you do, you will find it easy and not as entertaining as it could be, due to the lack of people playing that content.

Regards.
    not every player is keyboardturning looking at the surroundings for 90% of the time or reading every quest or talking to all the npcs to see what they have to say, while leveling. many players tend to rush the leveling process to get to the farming and raiding as soon as possible.
    as for everyone saying that x5 would just make the leveling process too fast etc, you can level 58-70 in a day's ( not /played lul) time at a x1 xp rate...

4. Please please please consider adding Dual-spec to the expansion. Keep everything else as it is but please add Dual-spec.

Anybody trying to shoot this idea down has to realize Blizzard just hadn't thought of the idea yet, and they most certainly would have added it had they originally thought of it during the expansion.
    lol posts like these

blizz wanted to put rdf in TBC too (they have a LFG tool that auto parties you with people) but just didnt have the resources to do it

pls add RDF to TBC plsssss

and barber shop

plssss i love TBC i just want it to look more like wotlk but i love TBC

5. i have the perfect solution

add Maghteridon as the last boss in Naxx

add Gruul as the last boss in Ulduar

add Lady Vashj as the last boss in Trial of the Crusade

add both Illidan and Archimonde as the final bosses in ICC

this is the TBC realm this community wants

6. Keep qq'ing about us wanting our 1x server. Idgaf. If they were only offering a 1x server, there would be 10 times more outrage. Besides, it's not the 5x rates that kills the server, it's the cash shop and the atmosphere it creates by flooding the endgame with nubs and overgeared *****s who think they're cool. If you can't at least agree with that, you're in straight denial, or you're one of those rich twits that are planning on buying the gleaves with actual money when BC drops.

7. not every player is keyboardturning looking at the surroundings for 90% of the time or reading every quest or talking to all the npcs to see what they have to say, while leveling. many players tend to rush the leveling process to get to the farming and raiding as soon as possible.
    as for everyone saying that x5 would just make the leveling process too fast etc, you can level 58-70 in a day's ( not /played lul) time at a x1 xp rate...
    You might have misunderstood me, when I referred to being able to enjoy the content, I wasn't thinking about reading what all NPCs need to say, I thought it'd be easy to comprehend I was talking about squeezing Outland's variety, there are many quest chains and "events" while leveling there that worth the try.

And btw, I'm not a Blizzlike player, for the last 4-5 years I've mainly played pvp, mostly arenas. I once played on a x1 wotlk server and it was f***ing tedious, specially because of the large amount of bugs screwing the game's true experience. But, given Warmane's dedication, I'd give a try to it's content, that's why I'm recommending a x3 instead of x5.

8. Keep qq'ing about us wanting our 1x server. Idgaf. If they were only offering a 1x server, there would be 10 times more outrage. Besides, it's not the 5x rates that kills the server, it's the cash shop and the atmosphere it creates by flooding the endgame with nubs and overgeared *****s who think they're cool. If you can't at least agree with that, you're in straight denial, or you're one of those rich twits that are planning on buying the gleaves with actual money when BC drops.
    im playing on icecrown and I dont really mind that there are 999999999 people with full bis and shadowmourne. I somehow still manage to gear rather easily etc.

9. lol posts like these

blizz wanted to put rdf in TBC too (they have a LFG tool that auto parties you with people) but just didnt have the resources to do it

pls add RDF to TBC plsssss

and barber shop

plssss i love TBC i just want it to look more like wotlk but i love TBC
    There is nothing wrong with people saying "I really liked TBC but these later features would improve the experience, while preserving the content and general gameplay I wish to see again" -- obviously any game can be improved, and mindless purism is not ultimately necessary, as long as the suggested changes don't go deliberately against the fundamental game design. Flat xp multipliers, gear shops go contrary to how the questing, leveling systems and end-game content were designed, resulting in discrepancies like people getting too high level too fast in zones to finish the questlines, get the items and money necessary for going to higher level areas and training spells, professions etc. Dual-spec is just a handy feature that is ultimately unrelated to which content patch it is applied to.

Whether or not cherry-picking features like these and porting them to the earlier version is desirable or feasible is another question altogether, but just asking doesn't make people unappreciative of TBC, it just means that the reason they wish to return to TBC is not to remove the additional features that were developed afterwards but because the core design principles of gameplay and content progression were appealing to them.

10. Dungeon finder, in the sense of finding groups for specific dungeons, was well developed in TBC, in my opinion. If Warmane considers adding such features to TBC, they must make sure that they don't interfere with the gameplay. RDF as it was on WotLK did interfere, as it made travelling to dungeons obsolete. I am up for Dual Specialization, though, as it is a very useful feature, while not changing the gameplay in the mean time.

11. Out of curiosity, will legendary items ever be available to be purchased with coins?
    That's pretty much the only thing that could truly unbalance things, otherwise anything else is really at the reach of everyone

12. Guys you cant do this to us !! i have no idea about Burning crusade dungeons and raiding zero knowledge !! Twinkers will be having a plus point when it starts !!! some one please upload a guide coz i dont think i cant find any guides !! No Tankspot No Fatboss !! how the hell can we clear TBC ! when you got no clue about it ? Seriously this is funny man !! If you making a TBC server make a server guide competition too.... i heard this server rocked but how can i rock too when i go in as blank !! Help me warmane

13. Dungeon finder, in the sense of finding groups for specific dungeons, was well developed in TBC, in my opinion. If Warmane considers adding such features to TBC, they must make sure that they don't interfere with the gameplay. RDF as it was on WotLK did interfere, as it made travelling to dungeons obsolete. I am up for Dual Specialization, though, as it is a very useful feature, while not changing the gameplay in the mean time.
    Yeah, from my post it wasn't very clear, but the one I was replying to was originally replying to a post asking for dual-spec, not RDF.

14. Guys you cant do this to us !! i have no idea about Burning crusade dungeons and raiding zero knowledge !! Twinkers will be having a plus point when it starts !!! some one please upload a guide coz i dont think i cant find any guides !! No Tankspot No Fatboss !! how the hell can we clear TBC ! when you got no clue about it ? Seriously this is funny man !! If you making a TBC server make a server guide competition too.... i heard this server rocked but how can i rock too when i go in as blank !! Help me warmane
    Lmao, you're trolling, right? It's neither Warmane's fault, nor their responsibility for your not knowing a 12-year-old expansion. If anything, the community itself will make guides on the go, as it happened with ***/*** on vanilla.

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last