1. Help IDK what's wrong, DPS is crap

So I asked another rogue with 4.8k GS, assassination spec, what his dps is in pve and he said 6k.
    Im a combat spec with 5k GS, but I only do around 2.5k and almost the same when I use assassination spec. I don't know what I'm doing wrong please help.

2. Ask that rogue next time to enter in a group with you, go to training dummy and both start beating the dummy.
    After at least 100k dmg compare all stats on recount / skada.
    If he still does more dps then you do and you don't understand what are you doing wrong, ask him how he does it. You learn how to play and gear for your spec + make a friend.
    Win-Win.
    Samo jako!

3. 0 gems. And in case you're using that same gear for combat spec and bad rotation then 2.5k DPS is legit xD. Assa spec should pull 5-6k so u're doing smth really terribly wrong.

4. No I use swords for combat, rotation would be:SS, Rupture, Eviscerate(if rupture is still long) while keeping SnD up. For assa, I pop SnD+HFB before I rotate my mutitalte & envenom(4 or 5 cp, in case you say something abt it). Update, my assa is doing around 3.5k
    Edited: April 2, 2017

5. Will check u out in-game.

6. How do you expect to deal any damage as Combat when you have 15.34% ArPen? Why have you wasted emblems for T8? Why have you wasted emblems on that 226ilvl belt? Why don't you have any gems or enchants? Why have you bought Comet's Trail and Blood of the Old God? Why have you wasted nearly 10k gold on that Dalaran ring? These are Assa items. Why haven't you farmed Needle-Encrusted Scorpion from FoS Hc or bought Mjolnir Runestone?

From what I see, you actually have far more Assa gear than Combat, with the exception of the EoT helm and your sword.

In short, do FoS/PoS Hc for trinket and other gear, get T9, get EoF belt and cloak, get Marrow25 boots and you'll be doing much much much more DPS. Also, consider spending points/coins on Deathbringer's Will and Sharpened Twilight Scale.
    Edited: April 2, 2017

7. He's gucci nao. Gems and enchants gona come in once the gold flows in.