1. Good site\s to learn about tbc

Hi all! Im very excited for the server since im a huge illidan fan but unfortunately i havent played tbc so far
    I want to learn about it before the realm opens but i can not find any sites which have proper informations all i can find is just the lore
    I mainly want to read about the tbc racials and spells of the classes to decide what should i make as my first toon there
    Thx in advance

2. I mainly want to read about the tbc racials
    In TBC, Horde racials were staggeringly powerful in BOTH PVE and PVP and the impact of this resonated so deep that, PVP-wise, Horde are still paying for the advantage they had over the Alliance even now 5 expansions later.

It's not uncommon to see a faction imbalance (in the Horde's favour) on other TBC servers, and custom balancing of racials is a point that seems to get discussed a lot.

3. Thank you but im not looking for fotm racial\class advices, i just want to know more about how things were in this expansion :) i want to read about both the OP and UP things :D

4. Don't know any sites but I remember Warlock being ******edly overpowered on 2s/3s/5s.

5. Don't know any sites but I remember Warlock being ******edly overpowered on 2s/3s/5s.
    Yes, sl/sl warlocks. It wasn't really overpowered just really easy and forgiving spec unlike others, so pretty much anyone could play it.

6. Actually im really glad to read this since warlock is the only class that i played and enjoyed playing in all 3 expacs here and i play all 3 specs on mop
    Is sl sl lock similar to mops affli? And should i make an orc or undead lock?

7. just play what you feel like it's good and you can enjoy it, even if we are talking about racials. I'd like to warn you guys, if you are planning to play PvP you should roll alliance since Alli has much more opportunity to play PvP, and those racials are not that bad tbh. Instant bg pops with premade raid would be awesome :)
    We will recruit an Alliance PvP guild just because of it, hang on ;)

8. Best source is wowwiki/wowpedia. Just go to a page like:
    Google "wowwiki racial" -> then enter that page
    Press history button, bottom of screen the 500 per page, scroll right if needed and pick a date of late august 2008.

Plenty of pages there for gems, enchants by slot, hunter builds, etc...

And you get something like this:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Racial...?oldid=1581968

Also there is good old elitisjerks:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20080701...com/forums.php
    The class mechanics page has all the usual guides. Prot war, mage, rogue, etc...
    Do take care, some of those old guides were notably 'wrong', like in shaman wf/wf slow/slow, and other occasional instances. At least in what relates to pservers.