1. Dk no questgivers

Hello warmaners. I decided to make a tank dk in icecrown server but I realised that I am not getting any quests. Idk if it's a bug. The other people were also not able to get quests. The last quests I did were collecting the arrows on the ground, killing the villagers and the soldiers and the mount quest. That's all. After that there is no quest giver.
    And also.... could someone suggest me the best dk tanking spec for raids? Ty
    Edited: April 5, 2017

2. Please google "Dk questline guide" (you can also add - for Wotlk).check what was the last quest you did and find the next one that your supposed to get by going to the correct place. If quest is not there,scout out a little. Still not there check bugtracker or make ticket to gm.
    And regarding your second sugestion... there are so many guides on dk subforum, please dont be a lazy bum and learn to read all the discussions and guides as to what would be best and such and decide it for your self.
    Have a nice day and i hope you get your dk to 80.

3. Hi bdcs... ty for replying. I wrote a ticket... just a favor from other people.... if y'all have made a new dk charecter anytime now and have completed the entire quest chain could u plz just let me know.. ty

4. Had this problem as well. Did the first four dirt-side quest lines (duels, arrows, murder villagers and mount acquisition) and nothing else popped. Turned on low level quest finder, but turned up nothing. Scoured the map, found one of the trainers with a question mark above his head with a training quest, but even that was a dead quest line. Ended up scrapping the the toon. Not as if there was a lot of investment.

Judging by the lack of notoriety, I'm guessing this is a semi-rare bug.

5. There is a question in the mailbox near the place u got the horse. See. It is not exactly a quest but the mark will be there. Then I got other quests