1. Outland - custom TBC serv

RDF should be added too everyone loves RDF the 6k players on Lord can support this i cant wait for you to add RDF it will be awesome
    Wtf are you talking about? I play Lordaeron for more than 1 year and everyone i know dont want RDF. We want double spec on TBC if possible and thinking about lovw flying mount. =]

2. You really believe people want to play TBC because there is no dual spec? REALLY?
    where did i say that

3. Wtf are you talking about? I play Lordaeron for more than 1 year and everyone i know dont want RDF. We want double spec on TBC if possible and thinking about lovw flying mount. =]
    Ofc, my posts about the new server are just to poke fun at people who never experienced vanilla and TBC and are hyped out of boredom.
    read everything

4. I tell you why people want to play TBC.
    They like the lore and they want a real community to share that with and a bug free server for that.
    They like how classes used to be back then and the mechanics.
    They like how dungeons and raids used to be back then (before they were changed in wotlk).

You really believe people want to play TBC because there is no dual spec? REALLY?

You have to accept that, in time, Blizzard improved some parts of its game. I don't agree with wotlk auto RDF and some other stuff, but these are extreme examples you came with.

We need to make a difference between improvements and stuff that will actually change your TBC experience. Having dual spec will definitely not change your TBC experience, at least not the good part of it.
    The people who want TBC changed with WOTLK features are gonna be the real community you seek? You cant be serious. People who want changes are not gonna stick with TBC thats a fact. People are whining about changes even before the PTR is here. If the staff is not gonna implement these changes they are not gonna stick around how is this gonna be a real community?

Again talking about the same people who want changes to TBC; you really think that these people like the difficulty on heroics in TBC where they cant even live without dual specs, RDFs and slow fly mounts? They will be back to WOTLK in a week of being lvl 70. I can 100% say that when the PTR is gonna be here there will be topics about how overtuned everything is i guarantee it.
    And not only that, i bet my pinky that they will start accusing warmane of buffing content so people have to buy gear with coins. Mark my words on this.

I accept that blizz made some good changes in later expansion but people need to accept that The Burning Crusade is not fkin WOTLK. If you start backporting QoL changes where does it stop? I made some BS posts about this on purpose to show how stupid this can be. And its not only me, the main topic about Outland is full of peoples sarcastic posts about what can they add to TBC from every expansion.

5. Let me ask you this.

Do any of you really think that the kids playing on icecrown will have the patience to spend 1 hour for ONE heroic dungeon when they cant even fly with 60% speed?
    The community that leaves after 1 wipe, the community that cant even CC mobs, the community that doesnt even use skills like rogues ToT, hunters missdirect or dispels? You think these are the people that are gonna love TBC?

Give me a break people.

6. Let me ask you this.

Do any of you really think that the kids playing on icecrown will have the patience to spend 1 hour for ONE heroic dungeon when they cant even fly with 60% speed?
    The community that leaves after 1 wipe, the community that cant even CC mobs, the community that doesnt even use skills like rogues ToT, hunters missdirect or dispels? You think these are the people that are gonna love TBC?

Give me a break people.
    How's this for a question;

Why are you grouping the entire population of Icecrown into one generalization?

7. Let me ask you this.

Give me a break people.
    The tbc isnt a game for "kids"; i mean u cant enter in a dungeon and faceroll mob/bosses like in wotlk icecrown, u have to use CC,dispell,totem with elemental resist ecc, ok if u got a party FULL T6 u can enter in slave pens and rekt everything but not before. This is one of the reasons because the tbc is the best exp ever done.

8. just lower the gold cost per respec, no need to add dual talents in.

9. How's this for a question;

Why are you grouping the entire population of Icecrown into one generalization?
    Cause i have been on warmane for 7 years i know how the player base changed from when Nelth and Death were the only servers to now. Ofc not everyone is like that do i really have to write it?

The point of my post was that there are 2 crowds of people on Warmane and judging from the main Outland topic none of the people in good guilds that have ICC hc on farm put out those ridiculous demands. Meaning the people that stick to the server they play on, not the people who will leave it cause its too hard or cause it doesnt have the features of wotlk.

I mean i dont think you goal with this serv is to have the same people playing on IC, Lord, Frost and Nelth play on Outland right? You want to grab all those thousand of players from other TBC servs and show them what your devs and a good population can do right? Thats why you cant listen to the people here that want all this stuff and trust me when i say that you will not get people from other servers if you dont have the true TBC.

10. The tbc isnt a game for "kids"; i mean u cant enter in a dungeon and faceroll mob/bosses like in wotlk icecrown, u have to use CC,dispell,totem with elemental resist ecc, ok if u got a party FULL T6 u can enter in slave pens and rekt everything but not before. This is one of the reasons because the tbc is the best exp ever done.
    +1 exactly this

TBC heroics are not like wotlk when you run in aggro the whole room and AoE them down. Without cc people will not get past the first bosses in tbc heroics.

How many time it happened that i queued into RDF just to get a tank that just ran into the whole room, died, blamed the healer and left.

Or the simple fact that when you see the HoR loading screen you can be 70% sure that someone will leave it cause its too hard and they dont want to spend even 30 min in there let alone more.
    Edited: April 6, 2017

11. As many have stated before, there are a big diffrence between QoL changes and game changes. I played in Retail TBC from patch 2.3 and would love Dual spec being implemented.

Make respecs more expensive (higher roof, same ramp up), and have dual spec if we are concerned about gold dumps.

Barbershop could cost 50 Gold, if it's not implemented for points instead.

Flying mounts could easily be 100% instead of 60% as there is really just an annoyance of having 60% flying and 100% ground mount.

All things above are just annoyances. We can live without them, and we will probably play without them. But they are annoying to many, and not really nessecary to experience the game "correctly".

However, RDF will dramaticly change game experience since you get teleported to dungeons and take away alot of the community not requiring you to socialize and looking for people/groups to join. And many would probably love dual spec and hate RDF at the same time.

Dual spec, Barbershop, Training dummy, Transmog and 100% flying mounts are QoL changes not impacting the game significantly.

RDF, 500% flying mounts, teleports and what not are things impacting alot, and should not be implemented.

12. Why do you guys think there was no triple spec in retail wow?
    Edited: April 6, 2017

13. Why do you guys think there is no triple spec in retail wow right now?
    On retail you can change your spec whenever you are in rested XP area, so there basically is triple spec

14. I mean you answered to yourself in the post. Nost could have been a complete garbo serv and people would still play on it. Why?
    Can you even read and formulate coherent thoughts? You claimed Nost was popular only because it didn't have custom features you mentioned, which is completely false.

You can make proper bug reporst in the 6 months the PTR will be up.
    People hardly test anything on PTR servers, especially anything you would use a target dummy for. For example, Lordaeron for a long time had bug related to expertise rating. Nobody could really make a good bug report, simply because target dummies wouldn't parry any attacks (and they still don't). Same thing with all the procs, that realistically you can only test on a target dummy. I would be fine if there was another PTR realm live all the time, with insta-80 and a way to buy any item or something, so you can test stuff .. but yeah. On top of that, my guess is that if live version won't have dummies, PTR won't have them either.

I mean w/e the staff will do what they want but since there is a lot of TBC servers coming out till the end of the year they should not make this custom fun serv with wotlk features cause the majority of people who will put time and money in the serv dont want that.
    You do not represent community and can't possible know what they want (nobody does). Remember ... Outland server will have 5x exp rates, so that's fine with you, but having something like a target dummy is over the line right? lol. Can you even list the downsides of having dualspec or target dummies on a server?

15. +1 exactly this

TBC heroics are not like wotlk when you run in aggro the whole room and AoE them down. Without cc people will not get past the first bosses in tbc heroics.

How many time it happened that i queued into RDF just to get a tank that just ran into the whole room, died, blamed the healer and left.

Or the simple fact that when you see the HoR loading screen you can be 70% sure that someone will leave it cause its too hard and they dont want to spend even 30 min in there let alone more.
    Vast majority of people here hate the idea of having RDF, why are you bringing it up all the time?

First 1234 Last