1. How's this for a question;

Why are you grouping the entire population of Icecrown into one generalization?
    Swarmer has a point... when he says "the community that" hes only referring to the people that leave after 1 wipe, not the entire icecrown community... The people that want epics thrown at them and leave after 1 wipe will not be your TBC base. TBC is hard and will the impatient will be be back on icecrown so damn fast.

2. As many have stated before, there are a big diffrence between QoL changes and game changes. I played in Retail TBC from patch 2.3 and would love Dual spec being implemented.

Make respecs more expensive (higher roof, same ramp up), and have dual spec if we are concerned about gold dumps.

Barbershop could cost 50 Gold, if it's not implemented for points instead.

Flying mounts could easily be 100% instead of 60% as there is really just an annoyance of having 60% flying and 100% ground mount.

All things above are just annoyances. We can live without them, and we will probably play without them. But they are annoying to many, and not really nessecary to experience the game "correctly".

However, RDF will dramaticly change game experience since you get teleported to dungeons and take away alot of the community not requiring you to socialize and looking for people/groups to join. And many would probably love dual spec and hate RDF at the same time.

Dual spec, Barbershop, Training dummy, Transmog and 100% flying mounts are QoL changes not impacting the game significantly.

RDF, 500% flying mounts, teleports and what not are things impacting alot, and should not be implemented.
    trasnmog ewww, no to transmog please

3. Swarmer has a point... when he says "the community that" hes only referring to the people that leave after 1 wipe, not the entire icecrown community... The people that want epics thrown at them and leave after 1 wipe will not be your TBC base. TBC is hard and will the impatient will be be back on icecrown so damn fast.
    Why is this even a discussion though?

4. trasnmog ewww, no to transmog please
    Not saying that i want transmog, but it isn't a life changing feature either. If anything it would bring more incentive to do old, otherwise mostly dead content.
    Edited: April 7, 2017

5. I fully support the Talent Switch System. I actually came onto the forums tonight just for that reason, to see if anyone could sway me into the perfect pve/pvp toon. I love TBC everything, the pvp and the pve and I want to help the horde in bg's as well as progression based raiding. paying 50g to swap back every time ( and sometimes you respec for a group that fails , and have to respec back for pvp again )

6. no ty
    people *****ing about all these QoL **** just make me lose faith that this realm will ever pick up...
    I dont think you guys understand how important are specs in TBC, TBC is the expac where hybrid specs were at their FINEST, and playing your character to that spec gave it a sense of uniqueness. The only thing i would like to see is respec cost cheapened abit...and thats it...
    There is no need to *fix* something that ISNT broken...
    People wanting tmog....hahaha are you serious? go to any mop/cata realm and you will see that 50% of players are tmogged to TBC gear, LOL

7. With the release of the Burning Crusade expansion and Patch 2.0.1 came the release of the new Looking For Group interface pane.
    Will this be added into the game? If there is going to be no RDF.

8. It's actually very possible that we could implement dual spec on the website. We're thinking about it. Not going to give any guarantees or confirmations about it, so we'll see.
    I will quote myself here to end this discussion. We haven't made a decision yet, and it will probably be some time before we do. The realm isn't even in PTR phase yet. Give us time before you beat yourself and others up over decisions that haven't even been made yet.

As for the other suggestions, I have no comment to offer other than we haven't said we'll consider everything everyone posts, so calm down.

First ... 234