1. Double Specialization Talent in TBC can possible?

It is possible? The only bad think that i find in TBC is you have to decide if you want to play pve or pvp, i like both dont want to play only one way. That's the only thing i found bad on TBC in the rest of all aspects TBC is the best expansion of wow so Far.

What do you think comunity ? Sorry for my english

2. There is no Dual Talent Specialization in TBC. Dual Talent Specialization was introduced in patch 3.1.0.

3. There is no Dual Talent Specialization in TBC. Dual Talent Specialization was introduced in patch 3.1.0.
    Even so, dual spec is one of the very few conveniences Blizzard added to the game which was almost universally agreed upon to be positive for the health of the game. It could vaguely be likened to having Transmog on Icecrown, which was also never supposed to happen for the longest time but eventually did (obviously there's a difference between cosmetics and talent-related mechanics, but still).

IMO it's definitely one of the things worth discussing.

4. Even tho it doesnt have the TBC feel , i also agree on dual talent spec. It would loosen up the game a bit and would greatly help.

5. I support the idea of double spec just because last time i tried to play tbc with some friends some left due to having only 1 spec and not being able to play pvp and pve :S

6. I would also like to see the availiability of dual specialization in some form or shape. Its just such a great quality of life change. Especially for players like me who like both PvP and PvE.

7. Some TBC servers have features like:
    - lower respec cost ramping up
    - pay 1000g for 6 months free respec
    - no respec cost

Typically, since this is not supported by client, what you could do is just get and add on that automates the:
    -> change spec, change wtf, change keybinds, change saved variables etc

The best solution though. Is to have 1 char for each spec/role. The server will be 5x after all.

8. It's actually very possible that we could implement dual spec on the website. We're thinking about it. Not going to give any guarantees or confirmations about it, so we'll see.

9. I'd prefer to not see this feature implemented in a TBC realm.

10. dual spec would be awesome and very handy indeed. i think most people would agree even if it is a custom feature.

11. dual spec sounds really cool. i think it shouldn't make much harm if you make it as website feature. Outland isn't imagined as Lordaeron in the first place so i don't see a reason why you shouldn't implement it.

12. I totally AGREE with dual spec. It doesn't harm anybody.

Like warmane said before, they are not blizzard. So don't be.

13. If you google "dual spec 2.4.3" you see a video of a server that has it implemented. So you see it is possible.
    They use some ingame npc which makes it even more convenient.
    Edited: April 3, 2017

123 ... Last