1. Realm Specs

Warmane staff, please make an official poll where future Outland players can vote for what rates they want and if the server will have a cash shop or not.
    Personally, I prefer a 1-3x rates server with no cash shop at all and I believe a lot of people do so too.

2. Warmane staff, please make an official poll where future Outland players can vote for what rates they want and if the server will have a cash shop or not.
    Personally, I prefer a 1-3x rates server with no cash shop at all and I believe a lot of people do so too.
    No cash shop isnt possible long term. Somebody has to pay for the server to run.

3. The server can have a cash shop that is like Lordaeron's, only vanity and cosmetic items that can generate income for the server to run properly.

4. I like the server being x5 from 1-60 and something like x2-3 for 60-70.

Point/Cash Shop should be allowed but limited to vanity items. (Pets, mounts etc.)

5. We won't be making a poll, but we are reading the feedback you guys give us.

6. As a person who's played plenty of private servers ( vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) x5 or even x7 would sound perfectly reasonable. For those that leveled on lordaeron you will recall that it isn't really easy. As a super determined guy, with good knowledge of leveling, it took me 7 days to get 1-80. TBC is even more painful and grindy in that regard, 1-70 on TBC will take even more. It may sound fun and it may well be, the first time you do it, but depending on what you want to achieve, you will want/you will have to level alts, and that's where it gets painful. Having an increased xp rate will be no downside to anyone. After all you're not playing for the leveling experience so much so that you're playing for the contents of the expansion. You will want to get leveling over and done with as fast as possible.

With the increased exp rates, however, there needs to be a loot buff for mobs for levels 10 through 58, particularly for blue items, as you will outlevel your gear incredibly fast, and you'll end up reaching some zones ( stranglethorn vale, or tanaris for example ) where you simply can't progress efficiently because you're effectively still in the same gear as when you left the starting zone.

If that issue is addressed, the server will attract a lot of people, which is ultimately what you want for a healthy private realm. A big population. Drop rates for professions is perfectly fine as it is. x1 works perfectly for everybody. You still need to farm a decent amount to get full professions, but farmables ( ores/herbs/ leathers) wont become so redundant that they'll end up being no profit whatsoever, keeping in mind the economy in that respect.

All things considered, with this announcement they just set the grounds for what could potentially be the best TBC private server ever ( this being Warmane it's perfectly reasonable that they're aiming for no less than that).

What I would like to see warmane do differently from all the other TBC servers i've played, that ended up either failing or nearly dying out, is to be very open in communication with their playerbase. This has always been one of the biggest factors that players take into account when deciding to quit playing a server. The lack of communication is frustrating as hell and annoying beyond reason.

My personal opinion is that they should have a clear schedule in mind as to when they will release new content. The administration should know and inform the playerbase an approximate scheduled release of content the very 1st day this realm will open e.g., " server is released with karazhan, gruul, magtheridon's lair around early summer, let's say, then SSC/TK scheduled to open a couple months after, Black Temple and Mount Hyjal scheduled to be release 3-4 month's later, with the opening of Zul'Aman scheduled a couple months after that, and finally, have Sunwell scheduled for release around 1 year after server opens. ".

In regards to the trade store, I fully agree that they need some source of revenue to keep the server going, however, it's my personal opinion that having the option to purchase item's for real money would be a huge no-no for a lot of players. Just think what the realm would be if every person with a couple hundred bucks in their account can purchase double warglaives.. doesn't sound too good.

Finally, a very important thing I'm sure every decent person here will appreciate is the administration imposing very very severe ban rules and regulations for botting, exploiting, ninja looting and so on ( basically all the things that give a server's community a bad name and is a huge deterrent ). The way it works on Lordaeron, for example, isn't good enough. A botter will get a 5 day ban on 1st infraction, followed by a 15 day, then 30 days. That's when he's got caught. Until then he might've farmed his way to tens of thousands of gold. Botting has to be perma-bannable, instantly. No exceptions. Ninja-looting as well has to be taken more seriously and banned accordingly. I believe the current Lordaeron system to ban 5 days for ninja looting in dungeons and 60 days in raids would do wonders to make ninja-looters second guess a decision, but it has to be taken a step further. There are items in lower tiers ( such as dragonspine trophy from gruul's lair, wand from high astromancer solarian, which are best in slot for a handful of classes until sunwell gear, or just BIS forever. Ninja looting such items should be perma-bannable as most people won't really give a crap if they get a 2 month ban when the result of that was getting a best in slot item ... wait the ban out, name change, profit.
    Edited: April 2, 2017

7. I'll put a vote in for a "Lordaeron-TBC" realm

8. Warmane staff, please make an official poll where future Outland players can vote for what rates they want and if the server will have a cash shop or not.
    There already is a poll, look at the population of existing realms on the front page.

9. 5x is fine. I played TBC for the most part of my wow time and I recall how painful it was to level. Especially if you level a warrior, rogue or priest.

I don't disagree to have a feature where you can personally choose to level at a lower rate than 5x. It's your choice, be my guest, suffer... you masochists :D

10. x5 is fine, x7 would be even better. No x1 please

11. I think there should be two servers like wotlk.
    First with high rates and shops.
    Second with 1-58 x1.5, 58-70 x1, with cosmetic shop.

12. Blizzlike not more not less, and dont make pools we have to many trolls on warmane.....

DONT MAKE TBC SUCH a ****ty Race Realm for ppl that need to push themselves with WOW, ppl should play that for fun and not to annoy ppl with spam in Global, first in blablabla