1. its a well known fact that on most 2.4.3 servers horde outnumbers allies greatly mainly because orc/ud racials
    ... as someone who plays horde i can admit thats an issue since it creates really long ques for horde and probably a not so pleasant experience in the game as a whole..
    that being said i also played horde on cata/mop/wotlk ...where everyone who wants to pvp rolls human because its has the best racial...and nobody ever does a faction balance there...so there ya go...
    At one side faction imbalance sucks, at the other nobody did anything on the wrath/mop/cata realms...

2. with cons come pros. If your server is horde heavy, the horde will have more PVE opportunities. I just hope this isnt the case because I will be playing alliance :/

3. This realm will be horde in all the ways. Alliance racial are awfull in this expansion, especially for pvp.
    TBC in blizzard server=Gold age for the horde, in the same way than WOD=gold age for alliance.
    At least alliance players will not have to endure horde tears, because they just cry about alliance OP racials, but not about the horde ones.
    Edited: April 5, 2017

4. Really Warmane doesn't have to do anything to balance factions out. It's a player choice and a player problem. If a lot of people want to play horde, they'll play horde.

5. Really Warmane doesn't have to do anything to balance factions out. It's a player choice and a player problem. If a lot of people want to play horde, they'll play horde.
    If the population will be worse than 30-70%, the world will be unplayable for the alliance. The economy of the alliance will also suffer. People will bore this and reroll to horde, and it will be worse and worse. On the other hand, do you like waiting 50 minutes for a WSG pop?

I think you knew it what I mentioned before, just tried to insult people who care the balancehere. :)

6. There will be a lot of horde no doubt. However from my experience Alliance tends to have more then 3x more resto druids than horde. So in BGs it was usually pretty even. The dwarf and gnome racials are pretty solid and sometimes perception, but the rest is just trash, be it for PvP or PvE.

7. In case I decide to play Tbc (It's not sure), I will play draenei shaman as alway, regardless of the alliance racials are trash. More horde= more noobs to crush. I never like players who choose the faction for the strongest racials spells :D

8. Really Warmane doesn't have to do anything to balance factions out. It's a player choice and a player problem. If a lot of people want to play horde, they'll play horde.
    this. this is it. how about alliance racials in wotlk? dont hear anything about that. leave Outland as it is please.

9. If the population will be worse than 30-70%, the world will be unplayable for the alliance. The economy of the alliance will also suffer. People will bore this and reroll to horde, and it will be worse and worse. On the other hand, do you like waiting 50 minutes for a WSG pop?

I think you knew it what I mentioned before, just tried to insult people who care the balancehere. :)
    Implying that I even queue for WSG. But hey, the less players on the alliance the more close the alliance will be ;)

But if we are talking Icecrown Population then let's put it this way, there'll still be more than enough players to keep the faction alive...It still isn't Warmane's problem.

10. this. this is it. how about alliance racials in wotlk? dont hear anything about that. leave Outland as it is please.
    Don't you hear anything about that? then you are bind.
    And only human racial with PvE ICC trinkets are better than horde racials, anyway wotlk population is 50-50:
    https://www.warmane.com/information

11. Don't you hear anything about that? then you are bind.
    And only human racial with PvE ICC trinkets are better than horde racials, anyway wotlk population is 50-50:
    https://www.warmane.com/information
    Indeed, seems like most people here never played retail, or have forgotten.
    Before patch 3.3 which nerfed WotF(share 45 secs with trinket), few competitive pvpers played human. The vast majority were still horde and mostly undeads.

What we'll see on a TBC server if nothing is done is a faction ratio of about 2:1, which will slowly and surely head towards 3:1 and possibly even further.

Many of you also seem to have this weird faction bias attitude, as in: "hah now alliance will finally see how it feels like to play against superior racials!". What you don't seem to be able to comprehend is that very few are actually devoted to a faction. The majority pvpers that played alliance in Wotlk will simply roll horde in TBC.

12. If you change the racials for TBC then everyone on every other server will cry about why they're not changed too. Which is exactly why nothing will probably be done about it. Especially since you offer no solution to the problem

13. In the 95% of the warcraft movie TBC the player are undead....NUFF SAID

14. Honestly just roll what you like...!!!
    TBC is one of the few expacs where SKILL > GEAR/RACIAL ...
    inb4 naked mages/rogues winning duels against full geared players infront durotar/sw

15. Honestly just roll what you like...!!!
    TBC is one of the few expacs where SKILL > GEAR/RACIAL ...
    inb4 naked mages/rogues winning duels against full geared players infront durotar/sw
    Skill??? what skill, if some classes have 2 buttons.... Gear have been decisive 90% times in wow.

Many of you also seem to have this weird faction bias attitude, as in: "hah now alliance will finally see how it feels like to play against superior racials!". What you don't seem to be able to comprehend is that very few are actually devoted to a faction. The majority pvpers that played alliance in Wotlk will simply roll horde in TBC.
    Most of tears come from horde fanboys, because as you said, majority of people just play the faction whith better racials, regarless of horde/alliance, but horde has alway more fanboys than alliance (those who scream ''for the horde, loktar ogar'' everywhere, even in real life and insult people who play alliance [I have some examples in this own forum]). Anyway is a shame that horde fanboys cry about alliance racials when they had the strongest ones in old expansions. I still remember in EU forums horde players trashtalking: ''Don't blame the racials, alliance just suck, bla bla bla...'' and now, the same players are crying expansion after expansion, blaming EMFH for their defeats :D

First 123 Last