1. Related to Cash Shop for TBC (constructive not flame)

I'm just curious as to how far you intend to go with the shop function, as for Lordaeron when Brewfest trinkets were made available in Naxxramas through the shop, it hurt the progress of T7 massively, it was basically a "have your tanks buy the trinkets or be square for race of realm first".
    What I will say though, is that if you enable Kara loot in T5 that's perfectly fine imo.
    I'm just curious as a long term supporter since molten days.

2. Yeah I second this. The shop should work similar to Lordaeron; having T4 items available for purchase when guilds are way into the T5 content. Also I'd like to see a price increase in both the vote and donor currency. Perhaps by x3 of what currently stands.

3. +1, I dont want to see every rogue with double warglaives in the end of the progression and full S1/Kara geared ppl after a few weeks of launch. That would be terrible. If they need money just tell us, even if they need a new car or smtg like that. I'll pay, but dont ruin the experience of a new server and the progression please.

4. This won't happen in the server 5x the coins shop will be like icecrown. Maybe in the server 1x there will be vanity only.

5. Yeah I second this. The shop should work similar to Lordaeron; having T4 items available for purchase when guilds are way into the T5 content. Also I'd like to see a price increase in both the vote and donor currency. Perhaps by x3 of what currently stands.
    Not sure what you meant by ("The shop should work similar to Lordaeron; having T4 items available for purchase")Maybe you were referring to Icecrown. Lordaeron does not have T4 items available for purchase on the Warmane Marketplace Store or any gear what so ever for coins. There are very few items except for Mounts and companions and some vanity in the store. Trade is extremely limited for gear (some trinkets and neck pieces, if you are lucky) and just selling gold and characters for high amounts. Prices have already been increased on the marketplace and donation currency amounts as well.
    Edited: April 2, 2017