1. x5 to x7. No x1 rates please, there are no heirlooms in TBC

2. I would rather play at 3x - it's a good balance between too fast and too slow. You can still skip quests if you need, and also enjoy the game at a great pace.

3. you are dreaming big, a TBC server don't have the retail 60% XP boost in Outland , which was in place when LK came out, calm down.

People want high speed rate because they know it takes weeks /played to get from 1 to 70
    why do you even bring up LK in a tbc thread? I wasnt talking about wotlk, I was talking about when tbc was live.. and no, I didnt have any 60% xp boost.

4. you can at x1 rate lvl fro 58-70 in a day. I dont get the big fuss about this
    By "in a day" I assume that u mean in 24 hours playtime.
    Leveling from 58-70 in one day is impossible unless u play the whole day and night long with no eat, sh** and sleep.
    Edited: April 5, 2017

5. For the cash shop (which is necessary to fund the server) I would suggest only selling items of the previous tier and to never sell top tier items.
    This to allow people to "skip" ahead to current tier and start at the latest raid immediately.
    Allowing BiS items in any phase of progression kills competition.
    Imagine a guild just donating for BiS gear and then clearing the raid as realm first while other guilds have to do it with previous tier gear...
    Same for pvp, if you can just donate BiS gear only donators will dominate the first seasons.

6. why do you even bring up LK in a tbc thread? I wasnt talking about wotlk, I was talking about when tbc was live
    learn to read

going from 58 (Silithus) to Area 52 (Netherstorm) in 1 day (a whole day) No!, if you meant 24 hrs/ played, huh why not (i doubt that), that's why i've talk about the 60% boost in Outland by Blizzard to reach Northrend faster.

Because even you know everything "by heart", the quests doesn't give that much Xp and you'll have to clean almost every area to progress , i was a nolife at the time and hardcore raider (TBC), it has always taken me more than 1 day to go 70 and i was playing 12 hrs a day sometimes.

you are probably mistaken

7. I vote for xp rates x1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I play Lordaeron, make another realm x5 and a x1 I know it will give more work but also more players. I want to feel and play BC like ten years ago ... time I do not have much but I appreciate one more BC x1. For nostalgia I request a BC realm with XP rates to X1, with xp rates x5 I will not play for long time is not for me.

8. Well about the rates.. As someone who has leveled 9000 alts its painful leveling up at a lower rate now, its 2017 ive been playing this game 10 ish years on or off. x5 is the right thing to do. You will level faster and be able to farm things faster in lower zones once higher. would be nice to have a higher gold rate as TBC things cost alot more than in WoTLK so will be a struggle to gain flight cash on a new server.

9. The most important thing is not dividing the TBC community. There is a good amount of ppl who would like to play 1x without coin store, and maybe a bigger amount of ppl who would like to play it with higher rates + coin shop. So I think the staff has to find the mid way.

The best would be around 3x xp rate everything else 1x, reduced training cost(20%) + alliance has -60% first mount cost to motivate people a little bit to help balancing the fractions. 2 PvP realms with 4,5k cap, cross realm bgs and arenas. Basic gear would be available in the store, but no BiS gear and legendaries because if the people has opportunity to buy the BiS gear why are we talking about progressive server?
    I think these things are acceptable for both "fun server lovers" and blizz server lovers aswell.

It's just my opinion. The thing is, separating the community would be horrible. Find the mid way guys, and calculate AT LEAST about 7-8k people, but it will be definitely more. I was playing on mostly every blizzlike and TBC servers, I'm still on discord, FB groups, and everybody are talking about this server now. If you can solve not separating the community, we will rise.

10. IMO, best case is 3x XP rates. Perfect pace to actually go through the content but still fast enough to get to end-game quickly.

3x XP
    1x everything else

11. I think and said, although @Mercy replied saying that they first will be looking at their community, that they should consider all the tBC community out there that is gonna be the player-base of the server they want to open. I am sure that this means we are gonna have to have two realms as people are already divided. Some want to enjoy the game from 0 to 100. Others want to skip it to the 70 (now mor*ns will discuss the "70", missing the point).
    I personally don't enjoy the whole idea of high-rates, such as Icecrown here.

12. 5x seems reasonable, but anything more would be too much.
    Gold rate shouldn't be changed, maybe there will be some problems at the beginning until the economy is stabilized by those who spend coins for gold.

The only thing that troubles me is the reputation rate, which will be 1x.
    The way I see it, you will get to 70 , but then you will spend time to get reputation, to catch up.

13. The most important thing is not dividing the TBC community. There is a good amount of ppl who would like to play 1x without coin store, and maybe a bigger amount of ppl who would like to play it with higher rates + coin shop. So I think the staff has to find the mid way.

The best would be around 3x xp rate everything else 1x, reduced training cost(20%) + alliance has -60% first mount cost to motivate people a little bit to help balancing the fractions. 2 PvP realms with 4,5k cap, cross realm bgs and arenas. Basic gear would be available in the store, but no BiS gear and legendaries because if the people has opportunity to buy the BiS gear why are we talking about progressive server?
    I think these things are acceptable for both "fun server lovers" and blizz server lovers aswell.

It's just my opinion. The thing is, separating the community would be horrible. Find the mid way guys, and calculate AT LEAST about 7-8k people, but it will be definitely more. I was playing on mostly every blizzlike and TBC servers, I'm still on discord, FB groups, and everybody are talking about this server now. If you can solve not separating the community, we will rise.

It has been stated multiple times in this post, those rates and such are set in stone now, they'll open another server only IF Outland reach a cruising speed of 12k or more player like Icecrown, so -"2 PvP realms with 4,5k cap, cross realm bgs and arenas" - it's highly unlikely this will ever happen.

Originally Posted by Obnoxious
    When we say "popular enough" we mean as in Icecrown - a server filled to the brim, with queues at most times - not as in people requesting it in a thread. A x1 server would come mostly from necessity of opening another Burning Crusade server. What we will have for now is a x5 server with coin shop. Those aren't negotiable or up to discussion as far as I'm aware - that's the plan and set in stone.

14. X1 realms usually end up losing a lot in population. Just look at the population disparity between Icecrown and Lordaeron. If the minority wants to play on a nearly empty realm there are some options of x1 atm already. Even if there is a big population it will die out eventually after the hype is gone, if it's a x1 it will become empty because most people don't put that much time to level anymore. There is no point to play a MMORPG at x1 if you play it alone. Good news thought there is a crazy amount of things to do at 70, leveling is just 0.5% of the content.

15. I think I speak for many people when I say been there, done that (lots and lots of times). Most of us aren't on Legacy servers for the leveling experience, I mean look at Lordaeron/Icecrown popularity. Leveling was fun back when it was new, people want to start their character progression faster and in TBC, there is a lot of progression to be made.

Some people make it look like bam, you got 70 and now you're bored to death. Oh noes, leveling is just the beginning of a long gearing/attuning/gold farming process. I rather make the first part you know, shorter.

First 123 Last