1. XP rates

This is a pretty active topic on the announcement thread, so I decided to make a separate thread about this because it's pretty relavant to me.

As an x1 player since the days I started WoW, the x5 doesn't seem very attractive to me. Staff said that adding an x1 realm is a possibility, however, that would only divide the playerbase.
    I understand that people who prefer x1 are the minority on Warmane, but maybe there is a solution that would work for all types of players?

What if the realm was x1, but had an option in the store to boost a character's level to level 60? Whether it's for points or for coins.
    Thoughts?

2. I'd rather see a toggle switch between x1 rates and x5 rates as many other servers already have. It would satisfy everyone.

3. A .xp feature where you can change your xp rates from 1-5x would be awesome!
    Could be a lovely Premium Account perk/feature! ;)

4. you can at x1 rate lvl fro 58-70 in a day. I dont get the big fuss about this

5. I decided to make a separate thread about this because it's pretty relavant to me.
    As an x1 player since the days I started WoW, the x5 doesn't seem very attractive to me.
    I understand that people who prefer x1 are the minority on Warmane.
    What if the realm was x1, but had an option in the store to boost a character's level to level 60? Whether it's for points or for coins.
    Thoughts?
    Lets condense your post.

"I like x1 and even though I'm aware enough to see that most people favour higher rates, I'm suggesting we force everyone to play x1. However to get around the fact that the majority of players will be playing at a rate in which they don't want, they will have to pay to boost their experience."

I'm sorry, but do you see how selfish this sounds? As someone who loves x1 rates too, just look at Lordaeron for reference as to why this isn't optimal for this type of realm. This isn't going to be a niche charity realm like Lord...

6. Lets condense your post.

"I like x1 and even though I'm aware enough to see that most people favour higher rates, I'm suggesting we force everyone to play x1. However to get around the fact that the majority of players will be playing at a rate in which they don't want, they will have to pay to boost their experience."

I'm sorry, but do you see how selfish this sounds? As someone who loves x1 rates too, just look at Lordaeron for reference as to why this isn't optimal for this type of realm. This isn't going to be a niche charity realm like Lord...
    just dont bother, there are lordaeron shills everywherw atm, trying to force the x1 rate dream or w.e they can pull out of their ***. 18/25 pages are about this, rest are about cata and mop realms being neglected or w.e...

7. Lets condense your post.

Well, to be fair, people who prefer higher rates prefer that for one (or some) of these reasons:
    - They have already levelled their characters on x1 several times and are tired of it;
    - They have done vanilla levelling content too many times already;
    - They don't have much time to play.

And the players who play on x1 do that because of the opposite reasons + more immersion to their characters and maybe a more blizzlike experience.

I usually play on higher rates, but I'm totally cool with what this guy suggested, because I would be able to jump right into TBC.

Besides, it's much better to have one healthy realm than 2 divided ones, assuming TBC wouldn't have as many players as WotLK currently does.

8. a good idea would be 1x for the first toon, then u unlock up to 5x for alts

9. Its all explained in the main topic
    Whilst the realm provides outstanding quality and could easily be a x1 realm we have decided to provide a realm designed for the majority of the playerbase we serve, a high-rate PvP realm. If there is enough demand, an x1 realm can be provided at a later time.

10. Its all explained in the main topic
    Indeed it is. Here is what I wrote in this topic:

Staff said that adding an x1 realm is a possibility, however, that would only divide the playerbase.

Since Proterean said that the realm could easily be x1, but will not be only because the majority of players want a high-rate realm, I decided to suggest an alternative option and see what people think about it.

11. Changeable xp rates is completely pointless imo. Either make a x1-x2 sister realm (TBC-Lordaeron) or don't bother. I'd play on the low rate realm.

12. I suggest to set xp rates to x5 from 1-58 and to x1 from 58-70.
    This way the vanilla content can be passed fast while outland has x1 rates.
    Suggestion is here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350764
    Edited: April 3, 2017

13. you can at x1 rate lvl fro 58-70 in a day. I dont get the big fuss about this
    you are dreaming big, a TBC server don't have the retail 60% XP boost in Outland , which was in place when LK came out, calm down.

People want high speed rate because they know it takes weeks /played to get from 1 to 70
    Edited: April 3, 2017

14. All the other rates are x1 which should definitely be satisfactory. I'm surprised they didnt buff any of the other rates.

15. 5x leveling and 1x everything else. Nice. No Gold no reputations no professions. Naked and poor 70 running aound begging for gold from those who donated. :smiley: I like that... PLEASE MAKE IT BLIZZLIKE OR MAX 2X EXP, - please do not fix it with increasing gold increased with leveling, please fix it with lowering exp rates, please i beg you
    Edited: April 4, 2017

123 Last