1. Once the launch is due

So basically every single server thus far has failed to launch theirs servers trouble free and that is totally understandable in regards to the massive stress thousands of players cause logging in and being at the same place at the same time. But a part from the inevitable lag that this brings no one has really mastered the dynamic spawn time that is very oftenly promised.

Is the dynamic spawning going to be tweaked just right this time around or is it a mission impossible?

2. Bumping due to numerous threads touching on this topic recently.

3. If I recall correctly, TBC was launched on retail with a special subset of code to provide each zone with spawn timers that reacted to the population in the zone and also to the death of most mobs except for rare mobs that spawned on a timer. That said, it is pretty likely that Warmane's server code for the TBC server will not be as limited as the code that Blizzard used when TBC launched. Instead, rather, the code is in all liklihood a port of WOTLK. This means that all the zone instancing and mob spawns will be probably managed server-side closer to wotlk and that is a good thing for all of us because it's better.

I'm only speculating and have no real knowledge of what was done. I'm a programmer though and that's how I would have done it if it was possible. I'm not sure of any constraints that may apply. Much of the server code should be similar to wotlk except for interactions with the older TBC client. Those have to be as the TBC client would expect or we'll see major issues appear like floating point crashes and possible server and client lag due to memory leaks.

How Warmane will probably deal with such things is one at a time and in order of priority which is as good as it gets.

I really trust them to do a great job because of how good WOTLK is now. This server is gonna be sooo good. :)

4. May 8, 2017  
    Bumping again...

Now when the launch is in fact due I would REALLY like to stress this.

Regards.