1. What are the best healers and tanks?

I want to make two Healers and two Tanks, PvP and PvE
    Which are the best for each, and because?

- PvP Healer?:
    Monk > Druid > Shaman > Priest > Paladin ???

- PvE Healer?:
    Shaman > Druid > Priest > Paladin > Monk ???

- PvE Tank?:
    Druid > DK > Paladin > Warr ???

Correct and explain if are wrong

2. from what i am seeing here maybe you are right in pvp healers . but as for pve trust me paladin healer is good its even better than priest . as for tanks yah and monk tank is the last ( super squishi)

3. from what i am seeing here maybe you are right in pvp healers . but as for pve trust me paladin healer is good its even better than priest . as for tanks yah and monk tank is the last ( super squishi)
    pve - Is the Shaman better just because of Bug?
    When fix the bug, will the shaman fall to what position?

pvp - And why in the arenas do I see more paladin healer and almost no monk healer? lol

4. pve - Is the Shaman better just because of Bug?
    When fix the bug, will the shaman fall to what position?

pvp - And why in the arenas do I see more paladin healer and almost no monk healer? lol
    well the problem with the shaman is the movment fights nothing in particuler and saperate spread people .
    as for monk in pvp it doesnt have big thing beside the caccon so if the mw open caccon on the partner you can swap at once and one shot that monk ...... so it doesnt have healing reduction

5. I would say druid is the best for pve, cause it can heal and move, which is very often needed.
    As for PvP, all classes have a weakness, it only matters if you know it and can use it against them.

Shaman has the movement issues, which isn't such a big deal really. It's pretty good when it comes to everything but I've managed to one shot it at the beginning so yeah, can be done.

Druid's heals are over time so the trouble here is that you can burst through it and you can nuke the druid if he's not very good. It's pretty much opposite of shaman, shaman can't move too much while druid has to move a lot.

When it comes to monks, the only weakness here is that it can be cc-ed and it can cost it a lot more than other classes cause it doesn't have as many long-lasting heals. And don't listen to Laxus, you cannot one shot monk, not a chance, not in million years, just no way if it has even a bit of brain, you're not gonna kill it-it has ring of peace,it has instant never-ending heals,it has speed,it can't oom, it is simply immortal when it comes to heals alone. You'd only be doing it a favor if you tried.

As for priest, personally I'd put it at number 1, it has everything-good absorbs, decent heals, great cc. Only weakness, perhaps, is that sometimes the absorbs are not strong enough vs double dps, but good priests can handle that. Paladin for me is just boring, I can't say too much about it.

Finally, choose what you think you will enjoy playing the most cause fun should be the only thing that matters.
    Edited: April 9, 2017

6. As for PvP there isn't a simple priest>druid etc.
    Basically it depends on comps, teammates and synergy the classes have. For example we all know how good the synergy is between lock and rsham. As for example monk/lock team would have some counters to some specific setups (thug burst for example), it isn't as good versus other teams.

The one particular thing is that classes are "scaled" for 3s and as much I have played 3s I would say that monks aren't good for 3s. They do lack burst healing and healing two targets is also quite tricky for monks.

For this expansion I do prefer to use a rdruid as heal (running mm/rdruid, enh/rdruid and udk/rdruid).

7. you cannot one shot monk, not a chance, not in million years, just no way
    I have seen MWs getting absolutely crunched, and in fact I've managed to blow some up within seconds in 2s playing my rogue together with my hunter friend at around 1.6k-1.7k mmr, but yea, they're amongst the hardest specs to oneshot for sure. You also gotta resist any urge to stun for the maximum surprise effect - drops em in 2-3 seconds if they're slow / brainafk.

To add to the discussion, I do think that disco priests are kinda annoying in PvP. Certainly not the best choice for a spec to play in PvP, but they have their use cases.