1. OP speaks the truth. Dont put legendaries on shop at least through the progress time and half a year after.

2. I personally wouldnt like to see sunwell gear either, just takes the fun out of it, you dont have to earn anything, just open your wallet, people not good enough to clear sunwell shouldnt be able to get the best trinkets and weapons and other pieces in the game. there are many other things you can support the server from instead of legendaries/sunwell gear.

3. We could have a monthly auction to sell a glaive.
    That would limit the amount of glaives while probably generating a high price through the auction.

4. All the people comenting on p2w, its not p2w if the items are obtainable in game, you pay to elimiate the grind, thats about it.

You grinded raids a year to get an the warglaives, good for you!
    You worked extra hours the whole week to spend 300 usd on the warglavies, good for you!

They are both valid and accepatble points of view, both have their own merits.

Also this place runs on cash, not unicorns, running servers this size costs a small fortune, and the TBC server is going to be as big as Lordaeron if not bigger, if not for donations, none of us would be playing here...

5. It can be done like that shop will offer just equip from previous season, when T5 gets opened, you can only buy T4, when SWP is opened, you can buy just BT stuff except legendaries.
    People will spend money for pets and mounts. I think that shop could offer character trading, or just changing.

6. It can be done like that shop will offer just equip from previous season, when T5 gets opened, you can only buy T4, when SWP is opened, you can buy just BT stuff except legendaries.
    People will spend money for pets and mounts. I think that shop could offer character trading, or just changing.
    if they do a shop like the first lorderon shop; i mean u can buy only the previous season items, their earn will be around ZERO. In offy every season of the tbc was at least 20 WEEKS, TWENTY.

7. I've never played on that server.
    But it hasn't to be 20 weeks, when xp rate is increased. And previous seasons items are totally fine for progressing next season raids and dungeons.. that's why it's WoW, you need to achieve something with lower equipment and you need some knowledge, training and skills.

8. Fact that you are a) too young to earn your own money or b) too uneducated to earn enough money to spend on virtual items does not mean others have to be like you.

Likewise, as stated million of times if there's gonna be high demand for x1 realm you can go there and be "hardcore" raider. I'm more than happy to be able to get items I want using my "mom's" credit card and enjoy the game the way I want.
    Savage....

9. In order to stop the coin shop drama, I'm going to do what I did 2 years ago - gift everyone without a job, coins.

Here's proof:
    Spoiler: Show

Current Balance:

Happy people:

PM's are open until April 15th 23:59 GMT+1
    Edited: April 7, 2017 Reason: ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

10. I'd just like to say that neither of the legendary items are that good in pvp, warglaives require you not to have a dagger MH which i hope we all can agree on is not optimal, secondly the thori'dal isnt that great for pvp either, its not an insane buff over the best epic bow in the game in pvp sense, where Thori'dal shines is with t4 piece 10% dmg increase on steady shot and spamming steadyshot in raids.

11. Why don't you take warmane's income into consideration. Warmane staff isn't running some charity where they will do everything for free for your benefit. Get over it.

12. It is becoming painfully obvious that nearly all of the whiny twats complaining about glaives being on the coinshop NEVER ACTUALLY CLEARED TBC CONTENT.

You prepubescent freeloaders do realize that they're restricted to only two classes (rogues/warrs), and are bis for only 3 specs in the ENTIRE GAME. (fury warr, combat rogue, and hemo rogue - which is a pure pvp spec). Of course you don't. Logical thought is clearly beyond anyone that wants a free pass to a private server they have no intention of supporting - whilst at the same time attempts to shame those that actually help keep the lights on.

What's more, coming from myself and others that did actually progress when TBC was in retail - you should be aware that no guild capable of clearing BT would ever consider taking a single one of you *****y little cucks. The content is much harder compared to WotLK, the progress slower, and guild relationships were much more important. There were no pug BT raids. You do realize this means that most of you will never set foot in that instance without donating, right? The skill cap of this community is much lower than TBC retail and you guys want a blizzlike experience - you clearly have no clue what you're asking for lol.

Those of us that actually did play TBC in retail, that actually were "hardcore raiders" at one point, that aren't just spreading their *** cheeks and crying tears of bull****, support the coin shop - because we now have jobs/families/responsibilities and can't dedicate 3-4hrs EVERY NIGHT to grind farm dailies/progress through BT. BT progression in retail was 4hrs of grind per night easy. And usually that was for 1 boss. And at the beginning, those 3-4hrs were mostly spent wiping on one boss over and over. This community can barely sit through an RDF and you're asking for the hardcore blizz experience? Get real.
    There's a reason blizzard themselves watered down their game after TBC - its because the vocal minority *****ed and moaned that **** was too hard/the game was too grindy.

If you REALLY want to keep glaives off the coin shop because you think a gear deficiency is the reason you suck so hard at this game (which, btw, stat inflation wasn't nearly as absurd through tbc progression as it is in wotlk progression), then perhaps all of you should break out your wallet (or mommy/daddy's wallet because based on the tone of every one of these posts it's only broke *** 8-12yos that are upset others may be able to afford something they can't) and start donating a ****load of money towards the hardcore model that currently exists here on Warmane. But you won't. Because people don't. Because it's not what the overwhelming majority of the playerbase wants in a private server. Because it is not a sustainable business model.

A little logic and reason would go a long ways with this community - it's a shame most of you haven't been formally acquainted with reality yet.

13. Spoiler: Show
    It is becoming painfully obvious that nearly all of the whiny twats complaining about glaives being on the coinshop NEVER ACTUALLY CLEARED TBC CONTENT.

You prepubescent freeloaders do realize that they're restricted to only two classes (rogues/warrs), and are bis for only 3 specs in the ENTIRE GAME. (fury warr, combat rogue, and hemo rogue - which is a pure pvp spec). Of course you don't. Logical thought is clearly beyond anyone that wants a free pass to a private server they have no intention of supporting - whilst at the same time attempts to shame those that actually help keep the lights on.

What's more, coming from myself and others that did actually progress when TBC was in retail - you should be aware that no guild capable of clearing BT would ever consider taking a single one of you *****y little cucks. The content is much harder compared to WotLK, the progress slower, and guild relationships were much more important. There were no pug BT raids. You do realize this means that most of you will never set foot in that instance without donating, right? The skill cap of this community is much lower than TBC retail and you guys want a blizzlike experience - you clearly have no clue what you're asking for lol.

Those of us that actually did play TBC in retail, that actually were "hardcore raiders" at one point, that aren't just spreading their *** cheeks and crying tears of bull****, support the coin shop - because we now have jobs/families/responsibilities and can't dedicate 3-4hrs EVERY NIGHT to grind farm dailies/progress through BT. BT progression in retail was 4hrs of grind per night easy. And usually that was for 1 boss. And at the beginning, those 3-4hrs were mostly spent wiping on one boss over and over. This community can barely sit through an RDF and you're asking for the hardcore blizz experience? Get real.
    There's a reason blizzard themselves watered down their game after TBC - its because the vocal minority *****ed and moaned that **** was too hard/the game was too grindy.

If you REALLY want to keep glaives off the coin shop because you think a gear deficiency is the reason you suck so hard at this game (which, btw, stat inflation wasn't nearly as absurd through tbc progression as it is in wotlk progression), then perhaps all of you should break out your wallet (or mommy/daddy's wallet because based on the tone of every one of these posts it's only broke *** 8-12yos that are upset others may be able to afford something they can't) and start donating a ****load of money towards the hardcore model that currently exists here on Warmane. But you won't. Because people don't. Because it's not what the overwhelming majority of the playerbase wants in a private server. Because it is not a sustainable business model.

A little logic and reason would go a long ways with this community - it's a shame most of you haven't been formally acquainted with reality yet.

I totally agree with Crymoor here, his point is valid,
    even i would like a full TBC Blizzlike server to enjoy what was the best expension for me and my GF, as a rogue, i was raiding 6/7 from 8 pm 'till 2 am + herb/ore/whatever.. farming before and in between, then go to work etc..

i've seen Illidan more than 10 times and he has never loot a Warglaive :(, it was a second life online and this time is over, i simply can't :d, may be as someone says, it will be more easy, because players know more about the metagame, but i doubt that.

Beyond the fact, Warmane need income, it will be obvious, that most people will need to buy few items or forget about it

14. Here are my two cents...
    Do I like a Real-Money Shop where you can buy Gear (and even Legendaries)? - No!

But I also know that maintaining all those Servers costs money. To say that there should only be mounts and estetic Items available for the community to buy is... optimistic, to say the least. Lordaeron has the same approach to this System and I would guess (Remember, that is only my Guess/Opinion - no actual facts to support this claim) that it`s not really that provitable. Phoenixmount is great, but spending that much money on something that "only" gives you a cool (but arguably "useless") mount is prob. not that attractive to most here in the community.

In the end I think they will treat it like a buisness (which it is in the end- like it or not) and to not be able to purchase Gear would be a stupid Idea (from their perspective) - and I can understand that. And yes, that includes Legendaries (I would assume that e.g. SM is one of their best sources of Income still from the Wotlk Server)

Only think I would 'ask' for is that the Items and Gear you can purchase will be made available once one Content is "complete". So Tier 4 Items once Tier 4 is on farm. Otherwise I fear that the progression will suffer.
    But as I stated many times - thats just my Opinion.

TL;DR - I dont like Voteshops but know that its necessary to some degree to keep it "f2p" for the majority of the community.
    Just hope that the actuall "Progression" will be taken into account when making Items available on the Shop.

First 123 Last