1. All the people comenting on p2w, its not p2w if the items are obtainable in game, you pay to elimiate the grind, thats about it.

You grinded raids a year to get an the warglaives, good for you!
    You worked extra hours the whole week to spend 300 usd on the warglavies, good for you!

They are both valid and accepatble points of view, both have their own merits.

Also this place runs on cash, not unicorns, running servers this size costs a small fortune, and the TBC server is going to be as big as Lordaeron if not bigger, if not for donations, none of us would be playing here...
    No, that's not how it works.

Pay2Win = You pay with $$$ and gain ingame advantage.

Just because something is grindeable or just obtainable, doesn't mean its not p2w.
    If it makes your character stronger in any meaningful way, its pay2win.

Your viewpoints belong to mobile "gaming" which I'm sure you spend time on a lot.

2. No, that's not how it works.

Just because something is grindeable or just obtainable, doesn't mean its not p2w.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhAJV5D353w
    Watch 0:00 to 13:50, and listen very carefully.

3. No, that's not how it works.

Your viewpoints belong to mobile "gaming" which I'm sure you spend time on a lot.
    No, you are wrong, but if you are happy thinking what you think, thats good for you.

Also, you must be 13 or around that age, seeing as you felt the need to be confrontational to what was a neutral comment about the validily of both ways of adquiring gear, perhaps you are just salty because you need to play mobile games and dont have cash to p2w on them? (your term, not mine).

... Mercy, thank you for the video was a good watch, sadly, I think it fell on deaf ears.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhAJV5D353w
    Watch 0:00 to 13:50, and listen very carefully.
    I have better things to do than watch "I Total spend hundreds of dollars on freemium mobile games that grant me power and then tell everyone how fair it is for free users Biscuit".
    He spends most of his "free games" time on mobile sitting on couch, he has no right to speak in this area as its not his expertise.
    If you surround yourself with pay2win games, you'll think they are not pay2win, even more so if you spend ridiculous amounts of money on them like he does. Just listen to some of his cooptionals, he spends crazy money.

Its very simple. If spending money grants you any meaningful power increase, its pay2win.
    If I can buy stronger weapon than free user, I can get more arena rating for example. If we have the same skill, and I buy stronger weapon, im stronger. I will win. Just because he can get it 1 month after long grind doesn't mean its not power increase for me when I buy it with $$$.
    Thus its pay2win.
    I know this narrative goes against warmane's money making ways, but i honestly dont give much crap for pay2win in wow unless you sell legendary and super hard to obtain items. That's why I played here for so many years. Go wild.

And please why do you think you have LORDAERON? Its pay2winless realm. That is its entire purpose.
    Go to /r/wowservers and ask "Best WotLK no pay2win server?".
    Replies will be: Warmane Lordaeron

No, you are wrong, but if you are happy thinking what you think, thats good for you.

Also, you must be 13 or around that age, seeing as you felt the need to be confrontational to what was a neutral comment about the validily of both ways of adquiring gear, perhaps you are just salty because you need to play mobile games and dont have cash to p2w on them? (your term, not mine).

... Mercy, thank you for the video was a good watch, sadly, I think it fell on deaf ears.

Nope, not wrong. Try selling your story narrative to any community that is actually pay2winless.
    For example, Path of Exile, Dota 2...
    Go on, I'll wait for your results as you get laughed at for living in 2007.
    Warmane is known as pay2win server in wowps community. Any server that sells anything but vanity is as a matter of fact. You think these people don't know what they're talking about and you do? Lol

No, Im 12 btw haHAA.
    No i dont play pay2win mobile games. The only pay2win thing I play would be wow because there's no better alternative.

You sound like someone who sucks at games and has to spend $$$ to be able to compete. Git gud.

Also I love how you have no arguments. Stay wrong buddy.

I'l give you folks this handy chart. It should help you realize what game is pay2win and what game is not.
    http://moarpowah.com/wp-content/uplo...win-chart.jpeg

Now this is what you two believe it seems ---> http://i.imgur.com/xViZUHX.jpg
    I dont know about you mercy but this one is embodiment of what BaxterSP is saying ������
    Edited: April 8, 2017

5. If you had actually watched the video, you would undestand what the guy on the video, and mercy, and myself were talking about, but decided to spend those 12 minutes writing a reply just to be able to tell yourself you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Its not pay2win, and the same chart you posted says so, the first one, not the one you edited, but you want to keep thinking this server is pay2win when its clearly not the case, as I said before, go ahead, keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.

So much saltyness tho, you know nobody is focing you to spend any money on it? or even play here, right? you said so yourself there is a whole list of "pay2winless" servers, just keep in mind, those people that DO spend money, are the ones allowing you and me to play for free.
    Edited: April 8, 2017

6. I fail to understand why there's such a big discussion on this matter. We answered once and we do not plan on repeating ourselves. You can call our marketplace anything you'd like, it's a personal preference. Just like playing here. A personal preference. Branding it in one manner or another does not change it's contents or the players that use it.

We are making a realm for the majority of our population, which I also have to mention is not an avid forum-going userbase. If there will be a second realm in the future, we will consider a different realm design. Further discussion and asking for this to be changed will not yield any different results.

We also want to add that legendary items will not be available in the shop until they're widely used and obtained by the community.

First 123