1. Its not that simple.
    Ppl that choose the high rates gonna have a negative influence on the whole realm.
    Think of a dungeon party with x1 rate players that have to play together with naked high rate players.
    Think of BGs on max level with naked high rate players mixed with x1 rate players.
    Think of pug raids with high rate players that didn't learn how to play their class mixed with x1 rate players.
    Think of the competition, achieving something that others didn't is a huge motivation factor in WoW. It wont feel special to hit 70 on x1 rates when the majority of the realm did the same in few hours on high rates.

The option to change the XP rates would be only interesting for solo players that play WoW like a offline RPG. Ppl that like to explore the whole world, do all the quests, etc.
    Ppl that like to interact with others gonna have a poor and demotivating experience when they level on the x1 rates and meet high rate players.
    When you put it that way, it does sound horrible! I stand corrected.
    ... I am that kind of player that you mention, explore everysingle bit, do all the quests, etc...

*Edit* I just saw the staff reply, we were just brainstorming ideas for the realm, but what i tho would be a great thing, when put into full perspective of everyday wow life does sound terrible.

Any way we can ask for the server to be x1? :)
    Edited: April 8, 2017

First 12