1. u w0t m8.
    When an encounter is another DPS check and requires nothing short of flawless execution timed to a few seconds, is pretty much why we call a boss hard.
    I did M'uru during TBC. What was hard about that boss was basically just getting LW for EVERY member in the bloody guild under complaints and then convincing people to just go for the adds instead of DPSing the boss. I found Karazhan pre nerf to be much harder than M'uru (Pre nerf Moroes, them Garrotes...)

2. Mate TBC was notorious for being the most unbalanced PvE scene in the history of WoW. Allow me to paint your picture: Minimum of 5 resto shamans, minimum of 8 warlocks. More than half the raid is already filled due to class-stacking. When the glaives come, all other DPS spots will be lost to glaive-rogues and the occasional glaive-war.
    No it is in fact one of the worst when you take a closer look at it. Class-stacking in PvE and in PvP you will only see Sub-rogues, SL/SL locks, Frost Mages, Feral dudus and insane amount of Rdudus with a few disc/shadow priests. Warriors are useless on their own vs all other specs, you always need a pocket healer and a dispeller.
    Oh please, M'uru was not hard, it just required all guilds to go "wtf is mandatory profession? Leatherworking" and fix drums for the entire raid. M'uru on its own is not hard, just requires some brain work and dispells. Not to mention the willpower to enjoy a fight in one of the most claustrophobic rooms in the game.

Nothing peeves me more than when someone talks about a notoriously difficult fight and goes "lol please X was so easy I did it way back when". Even if you did, you would recognize that it was still s difficult fight.

3. Nothing peeves me more than when someone talks about a notoriously difficult fight and goes "lol please X was so easy I did it way back when". Even if you did, you would recognize that it was still s difficult fight.
    And nothing vexes me more than people being blind to the really hard stuff. Shattered Halls HC was harder than M'uru. Karazhan pre nerf was harder than M'uru. Kael was just so sick it was not even killed until after Black Temple was released.
    The difficult part about M'uru was just beefing up the DPS in any way possible, which lead to the LW grinds and immolation Oil spams. If farming consumables, forcing people into certain professions and class-stacking to kingdom come is your definition of hard, then yes, M'uru was hard.

4. And nothing vexes me more than people being blind to the really hard stuff. Shattered Halls HC was harder than M'uru. Karazhan pre nerf was harder than M'uru. Kael was just so sick it was not even killed until after Black Temple was released.
    The difficult part about M'uru was just beefing up the DPS in any way possible, which lead to the LW grinds and immolation Oil spams. If farming consumables, forcing people into certain professions and class-stacking to kingdom come is your definition of hard, then yes, M'uru was hard.
    Yeah this is after everyone knew the fight and had it on farm. It took my guild 2 months to kill him and we were still world 40th. Muru was literally called the guild killer. The reason a lot of guilds didn't see the end of sw was because of this boss. And yeah once you knew everything to do and had a good group that knew the strat then it was easier but what boss isn't. I either think you didn't do it at all or are just trying to convince us how good you were on s game

5. Yeah this is after everyone knew the fight and had it on farm.
    No it was during the bloody attempts and the ironic part was that it had to be done after too. This pattern is not new, just look at Naxx 40 in vanilla. Massive consumable farming. Is it hard? No. Boring? Yea.
    It took my guild 2 months to kill him and we were still world 40th. Muru was literally called the guild killer.
    "The guild killer" I have heard and experienced this phrase so many times I have lost count. M'uru was just one of the guild killers, it does not make him any more special for that. Every raid has had its tough cookie, simple as that.
    The reason a lot of guilds didn't see the end of sw was because of this boss. And yeah once you knew everything to do and had a good group that knew the strat then it was easier but what boss isn't. I either think you didn't do it at all or are just trying to convince us how good you were on s game
    I did it and I remember it was annoying, but hard is not the correct word for him. He was in my book just a boss that required a very ******ed setup consisting of nothing else but countless Rshams and Locks with a clear big middle finger to melee. If you wish to go around believing high DPS requirements is what makes a fight tough then that's fine.
    I for one am done discussing this. For you and I clearly have different views on what it is that makes something hard. Alas you should be aware that on other realms, everything gets cleared without the burdens we faced during TBC. It will be the same thing here on Outland. Peace.
    Edited: April 11, 2017

6. Kael was just so sick it was not even killed until after Black Temple was released.
    *squints eyes*
    TBC content in general was released in a rather funny manner. Nevermind mentioning attunement gating. You're much better off looking at something like this;
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2794651519

7. I love TBC very very much. Did I mention that I love TBC? Outland is amazing and the dungeon designs are leet. I love the attunement as a barrier to challenge the impatient players.

To be honest though there are issues with this expansion that are the same with vanilla. These are the expansion where the saying "Bring the class not the player" strongly applies. Raiding is basically stacking strong classes to beat bosses down so if you play a subpar class then Im afraid you have to take a seat on a raid night. Look at Sunwell Plateau. Guilds are stacking rshamans and warlocks that there is no raid slot left for mages. Poor mages. I mean why bring mages when you can bring another very high dps warlock right?

PvE rotations are also lackluster. Warlocks Shadowbolting and Shamans Lightning Bolting throughout the whole raid. Same goes with mages and their fireballing.

Moonkins are still Oomkins. Only brought because of utility

The only interesting caster rotation-wise are Shadow Priests but they aren't in the raids to dps. They are brought because they are mana batteries and to boost the damage of mega stacked warlocks.

First 12