1. What's so special about The Burning Crusade?

1- I would love to know why does so many people love TBC alot?

2- Is there anything fun?

3- What can I do in TBC once i hit lvl 70?

4- How good is PvP there?

5- Are there any Raids/Dungeons difficult as wotlk/cata/mop?

6- Is it easier to gear up than wotlk/cata/mop?

7- Anything else special about TBC?

I need to know so i can get hyped as you all! I never tried TBC before! c:

2. 1- First expansion to vanilla which added lots of content and a pretty new world.

2- Genuine world pvp that give faction wide buffs in the zones.

3- Same as other expansions.

4- It was the release of arenas so there was lots of balancing. I am not sure how the seasons were tbh.

5- BT is the end game raid, has a good few bosses in it.

6- Not sure.

7- Genuine world pvp.

3. We are talking about the first expansion of WoW. It feels so nostalgic to play. It's harder to gear your character, you have to contact much more with other players since there is no dungeon finder and you cannot solo elite quests. TBC brings people together imo, like vanilla does.
    People can love it for several causes. I love it because the epic bosses, raids and the musics, I love how people gather at the battleground NPCs in the capital cities, I love Shattrath and the appearance of the gears. The gameplay is slower, harder and unbalanced comparing with wotlk.
    There is a good chance that you wont like it if you didnt try it before imo.

4. 1- I would love to know why does so many people love TBC alot?
    It was the time where blizzard experimented new stuff, going balls deep with imagination and new lore.
    While at the same time cleaning up and perfecting systems (weapon skill in items, resilience), without going into the "GONNE" phase of wow where everything gets removed.
    Just watch some videos about tbc expansion and see peoples points. :)

More raids available, different class balance in pve and pvp. Unique encounters. If done properly and progessively it is highly rewarding to get those boss kills.

Dungeons, wpvp, bgs, arena, professions, the usual stuff... level alt lol. Not many dailies available at launch so gold actually grindier.

Less diverse than wrath in arena. More drawn out bgs and arena since no timer limit.

The mechanics are pretty much easy mechanic wise, if you do it few times. Some fights however are memorable like archimonde where 1 person mistake can cause wipe.
    For extra challenge try doing it with less gear.

At first is kinda slow, if you only play 2-4 hours... should take around 1-2 months to full epic. If you play tank/healer some dungeons are less forgiving.

Outland is unique. The raids are much more diverse in art style. The attunments and progression make you experience the content the right way.
    Some people will never see sunwell and even those that do won't finish it. Keeping some content still there to be fought for is a great incentive.

No lfg.
    It is more an expansion for hardcore players. People that go in knowing they will play their main 100%.

p.s.
    Some of us never got into wrath because of the aoefest on all dungeons. Not that you can't do it here, but here you need to be a special class, aka, filling a special role.
    Same as being moonkin buffing group, knowing that if he took out 5% of other members dps and added to his, he would shine out, but he is ok with it, because it is his special role that no other class/spec can do. :)
    Edited: April 2, 2017

5. 1. bcuz TBC is amazing

2. everythng is fun and amazing

3. just do wat u want and feel amazing

4. amazing

5. all raids/dung in TBC is amazing

6. gearin' process is amazing

7. this's amazing

6. TBC is pretty much a improved vanilla before WoW started to become more casual. I'd say vanilla and TBC are a different class of game. Though it definitely probably has flaws in balance.

7. 1 word ... attunement

so you think grinding 1000 souls for SM quest is already epic ?

how about grinding 1000 souls for each dungeon you want to enter

*mind blown*

or...
    just blow up the door using explosive bomb :p

8. This video should help you getting the idea of what TBC is and what this expansion meant for the older players who has plyed it on retail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75YgZL-HuI

P.s.: I've dun sunwell!!

9. dual spec is the main thing that made TBC awesome

10. 1- First expansion to vanilla which added lots of content and a pretty new world.

2- Genuine world pvp that give faction wide buffs in the zones.

3- Same as other expansions.

4- It was the release of arenas so there was lots of balancing. I am not sure how the seasons were tbh.

5- BT is the end game raid, has a good few bosses in it.

6- Not sure.

7- Genuine world pvp.

BT is not endgame raid... Endgame raid on TBC is SWP

11. 1- I would love to know why does so many people love TBC alot?

I need to know so i can get hyped as you all! I never tried TBC before! c:
    1-Like said Baerone
    2-PvP and PvE is balanced what you need more?
    3-raid,farm,grind rep,pvp etc...
    4-TBC is imo best balanced expansion
    5-you just have to see progress runs on M'uru :D (hardest boss ever)
    6-reps, and farm world bosses or golden elites
    7- epic world, epic story, epic raids

12. As someone who doesn't really like PvE anymore and only does arenas, i can say that arenas are very fun, it's the rawness of vanilla mechanics but with many balance fixes, resilience, and great abilities.
    Edited: April 10, 2017

13. 2-PvP and PvE is balanced what you need more?
    Mate TBC was notorious for being the most unbalanced PvE scene in the history of WoW. Allow me to paint your picture: Minimum of 5 resto shamans, minimum of 8 warlocks. More than half the raid is already filled due to class-stacking. When the glaives come, all other DPS spots will be lost to glaive-rogues and the occasional glaive-war.
    4-TBC is imo best balanced expansion
    No it is in fact one of the worst when you take a closer look at it. Class-stacking in PvE and in PvP you will only see Sub-rogues, SL/SL locks, Frost Mages, Feral dudus and insane amount of Rdudus with a few disc/shadow priests. Warriors are useless on their own vs all other specs, you always need a pocket healer and a dispeller.
    5-you just have to see progress runs on M'uru :D (hardest boss ever)
    Oh please, M'uru was not hard, it just required all guilds to go "wtf is mandatory profession? Leatherworking" and fix drums for the entire raid. M'uru on its own is not hard, just requires some brain work and dispells. Not to mention the willpower to enjoy a fight in one of the most claustrophobic rooms in the game.

14. Oh please, M'uru was not hard,
    u w0t m8.

When an encounter is another DPS check and requires nothing short of flawless execution timed to a few seconds, is pretty much why we call a boss hard.

12 Last