1. TBC Twinking

Hey guys it's me; your favorite ****poster in the twinking sub-forum.
    How do you guys feel about TBC twinking? If we're given the opportunity to lock XP/expansion lock ourselves I'd be really interested in playing 60 twinks on the server.

My primary goal would be to get a legitimate Naxx 40 clear of anything (considering it would probably kill whatever serious raiding twinks there are completely, from frustration). I'm willing to get serious on this expansion if we get XP locking. I have no idea what the community is like anymore; if it's full of potato-tier players still or if it's possible to get real raiders (farming mats, showing up for raids on time, can walk out of fire etc.) I'd be willing to go in on this expansion if we can get an actual guild together that isn't full of *****s.

That all being said I have no idea how difficult vanilla raids are on TBC. If anyone has some good information let me know. However, WotLK talents and stats seemed to make the vanilla raids a joke and as such filled the ranks with boosted animals that couldn't do anything right. I don't think any guild got any serious progress in AQ40 (Princess, Twin Emps, and C'thun) after it started working right because the twink community was essentially a bunch of monkeys on keyboards flinging **** everywhere. With TBC talents it should still be challenging as far as I'm concerned, and would enjoy it since I'm pretty burnt out on TBC content after doing it about a thousand times.

Thanks guys; I'll be back to ****posting soon so please don't worry.

2. <The Sanction> making the revival! I'll be there on the first takedown of Kel'Thuzad with full 60s...I'll be there. :^^)

I don't think any guild got any serious progress in AQ40 (Princess, Twin Emps, and C'thun) after it started working right because the twink community was essentially a bunch of monkeys on keyboards flinging **** everywhere.
    <Old School> Cleared Everything except C'thun

Rare Vintage Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHy2MdvVB8E

This was about a month or two when I first came to horde.
    Edited: April 3, 2017

3. That's actually really cool, but WotLK stats made that **** too easy IMO. I'll be rolling Horde and we'll see what happens. I don't think there's enough serious players.

4. dam sothar were ya been its been too long im getting ready for the tbc ptr im gonna be a great help in getting fellow players and guild members ready for zulgurub

SANCTION SHALL LIVE AGAIN