1. What is the point of playing Wotlk?

The game is very fun... untill you hit level 80 O.O ...and then you just do dungeons/dalies? over and over ??? If you try to do BG you will get ROFL STOMPED 90-100 times against premade donors, same with arena. Donors ruin the game they should be playing ranked against people equally geared... Game is for people with no Life tbh.

How can a game be so fun, then turn complete garbage at level 80?
    Edited: April 3, 2017

2. Simple solution for you - leave the server.

3. Play Lordaeron if you don't like the cash shop on Icecrown? There is no cash shop on Lordaeron so there are no "premade donors". Chances are you'll probably get stomped there aswell, because the reason you ARE getting shat on is because you're probably not that good at the game ;)

4. You could start fresh on their TBC server.

5. it was the same on retail, fresh 80 in Bgs destroyed by others fully geared, then you get your own gear and it is more balanced or ..not.Icecrown is specific for donation, but as said above, go Lordaeron, no shop, the game is still fun at 80, but the server won't change gear up for TOC/ICC etc.. and PvP aswell.

Protip, doing dungeons gives you EOT etc.. use them to buy pvp gear if it's what you want, but don't go naked in BG.s never, or no more fun :)

6. hate to be then one telling you the news.... but.. the server has been up for more than 2 years, ofcourse people are going to be bis geared if they have invested some time into it.

7. Dude omg your so much one way thinker ! as far as per my experience being a low gs doesnot mean anything !!! this is a team game ! i have met tons of hi gs players in my game and i enjoy faking them up ! First of all as a low gs ur a **** u cant do any damage but u can faking harass the wits out of a player !
    Let me share you a real life experience .... i used to play back druid back those days ! I met many hi fully pvp set players what do i do ? i make a boomy i always following a faking hi gs player. As u do notice hi gs teamtes are easily available on raid ! i stick to him and whenever he encounters any one i just help him by healing him cycloning the enemy rooting the other player stunning him ! running away from enemy till he kills that fuker ! I have so many harassing and running macros that i actually spam only moonfire and knockback and starfall and wrath on my skills nearby ! fak the damage ! be a support and harass him ! small heals and small minor damaging is totally irritating and on top of it with a druid running bashing cycloning some one ! Its a harass of lifetime ! The players get so much harassed that the moment they see u they charge like a bull on u ! fak others but he will just kill u and die ! same way others charge and focus u ! go cat form and prowl and hide or bear form and heal urself with frenzied regeneration and run around a tree or rock ! it is faking so damn funny and ez ! i dont know y u complain ! learn ur class and enjoy it ! BG are specially fun at low gs chars when u make people mad ! there is not fun in killing a low gs guy then being a low gs u can still harass a hi gs player ! Its fun ! i hope u discover it soon !

8. The game is very fun... untill you hit level 80 O.O ...and then you just do dungeons/dalies? over and over ??? If you try to do BG you will get ROFL STOMPED 90-100 times against premade donors, same with arena. Donors ruin the game they should be playing ranked against people equally geared... Game is for people with no Life tbh.

How can a game be so fun, then turn complete garbage at level 80?
    Use vote points for gear, and do not enter the BG if you are under 4.5k or similar. WG weekly's can give you a ****load of honor.

Also... Git gud scub and l2p.

9. May 4, 2017  
    As a low geared pvp player I go after objectives in BGs and (Im a rogue) sap intruders and harrass while I defend objectives and wait for "the mob" (group of players on my team that wander around together obliterating everything) to come around and help secure the point. Otherwise I go all out and die valiantly and remind myself that some day if I keep trying I will be super geared and hopefully a better pvper and win more fights and have even more fun.