1. New MULTIBOXER-ONLY guild on Icecrown HORDE

Hello there. I am Pain the Multiboxer. I have recently started boxing on WOTLK Icecrown realm, however been boxing on retail since cata went live there. I have decieded to make a multiboxer-only guild on Icecrown and have some fun together. I have made the guild with few friends of mine from retail, and we'd be glad to see you in. It is on the Horde side, the guild is called <the Multiboxer> so if you would like to join us, feel free to /who "the Multiboxer" and whisper any of the members online, or just whisper Painshamone in game if I am online. Currently we have 6-7 boxers which makes total of 95 characters in guild currently. Join us and let's have some fun together.

2. Greetings Pain, I have recently got back into multiboxing on WoW as well. I do have experience in multiboxing WoW, but haven't spent much time in WOTLK. So, I've written out my team of characters in notepad, and have started leveling 5 Paladins on Icecrown until I get to level 55, where I will instead make 5 DKs. I can handle about 25 accounts with both of my PCs, but enjoy leveling teams of 5 at a time more.

I would love to join your guild and will whisper you as soon as I can!

Thanks,
    Soggy

3. We would be glad to see you in, and have some fun together. You can type /who "the Multiboxer" in chat and whisper anyone currently online and tell them to invite you, as every member can do so. I am leveling 5 by 5 aswell, and probably going to make a big team myself. Currently, my first team on Icecrown (leveling them right now) are level 60, 5 shamans. Painshamone is the lead usually.

Good luck and have fun.
    -Pain

4. Hey! Very interesting. PvP- or PvE-oriented? Maybe both? Cause I'm only doing PvE.
    I currently have a dungeon-team @lvl80, but also leveling 3 hunters, since I want to try a new composition.

5. Hey! And we are kind of both, but mostly PvP. Tho, we have organised ICC farm when we all reach 80 (I am slacking, lol) for that BiS ring, aswell as some other gear. We will do both, we even have some PvE-only boxers that have decieded to give PvP a go with us from guild so it will for sure be fun. You can join us and see. Painshamone is my main toon, but you can type /who "the Multiboxer" and litteraly whisper any of the members online in the guild for an invite. If you deciede to join us, enjoy your stay!

Good luck!
    -Pain

6. I'm looking forward to join the guild, but can never seem to get anyone to invite me xD

Either no one is online, or I get no reply from the members. I won't give up though! =D

7. Cool, cool. I tried to look you up ingame the other day (/who "The Multiboxer"), but like SoggySausage said, none was online. :P
    I'll keep trying. Thanks, mr. Pain!

8. I'm sorry about that, you can feel free to leave me your character names here (atleast of mains, you can invite the rest) and I will make sure to hit you up when I log on. You can say to other members that I told you to whisper them, so they will for sure invite you.

Sorry again, and we'd be glad to see you in. ^^

9. It's fine man, I managed to catch someone online and get invited in, thanks! =)

10. In that case, welcome and enjoy your stay. ^^

11. Joined up yesterday. Met a couple of guys who seemed friendly. One of em is a real brave soul, leveling 20 chars at once. haha
    Glad to be invited! Thanks, Pain. :)

12. Glad to hear that, I'm online right now aswell. ^^
    Welcome and enjoy your stay.