1. TBC suggestions

Hey guys, I would like to suggest something about the upcoming Tbc server :)
    1) Exp rate: x1 would be too slow and x5 would be too fast IMO, the best choise is x2 or x3, because you can let people enjoy the whole content. A x5 E.R would be bad because this let you skip a lot of zones/dungeons while questing and farming gold would be really hard with a High xrate. I don't think this is a good thing. Also giving to the people the possibility to choose between differents E.R would be bad for a progression server, cuz the objective of a P.S is to let everyone grown togeter and to ease the game to new players.
    2) Other rates: Farming reputations to exalted is really long, maybe this will go to war with the server progression? Imagine you must farm exalted rep with Aldor or Scryers to get an item, you will spend a lot of time and money on this, so why I should not wait until next Patch to get a stronger item instead? The x1rate would be good if the server progression will be "Blizzlike".
    3) Other features: DO NOT implement "duel zones" or "duel npcs" or any other thing like this, because a really good thing about Tbc was the social side of the PvP outside the major cities. A feature that will reset Cds after a duel will be comfortable but at the same time it will ruin the social side of the WorldPvP because this will deny the major cities assaults or WorldPvP in general (everyone will abuse duels to reset CDs and fight other faction players).
    There are some suggestions for now, I'll write more when needed :)

2. Many people like the leveling process. It's not easy to apply XP rates that will make everyone happy.

I think what made WoW so addicting was the grind and character progression. Somethings need to come slow for them to be truly commendable and worthwhile.

3. Now this post is 1 years old. But I don't want to start a new post about the same kind of idea.

1. - Character Leveling Up 60, Price 20 Coins.
    (Reason for this is that I believe that is when you're bought an instant boost you get a starter gear which is no better then it would be if you actually had leveled up the character yourself. Being able to buy leveling up to 60, gives you a chance of going out to Outlands and do the quest and gather the gear yourself so that when you hit level 70 you are somewhat more prepared).

2. - Service Experience x1, Price 10 coins.
    (Reason for this is some members of the warmane server acutally do like leveling up in a normaly fashion and also by doing this you also getting a better feel for how your character of choice works).

3. - The Reputation Gain in Outlands.
    (As can be remembered back in TBC was that the reputation gain was a long process and myself, I would not like to change this. It shows that if you have exalted or Revered with a certain faction then you have shown dedication to get where you are with your character).

Thanks for now.
    //Thexan

4. Wtf would you pay for get experience x1 when a NPC ingame can do it for free?

5. DON'T change xp rates!

You can add x1 so people can change them in account menu.

But alot will leave if the x5 is removed. (Only choose the server for boosted xp)

I have leveled way too many chars in vanilla and TBC retail, and if I wasn't so cheap I had just bought instant 70 service.

On x1 it takes 5days played to reach 70, on here it takes just over 1 1/2day played.

But if people really wanna do all those bad rewarded quest in Azeroth, nothing is stopping you (:

You can still do grey quest, if you like wasting time (:

6. If you wish to experience the questing process in a level-appropriate environment, Warmane provides an experience lock that you might use: