1. Inc 60% flying mount speed - pain in the butt

TBC is a nice expansion, but it does have some stuff I dislike about it. That's why I also agree with dual talent spec to be introduced, if possible.

Another one of those annoying things about TBC is the fact that your first flying mount will have a 60% speed only, compared to the epic one which will be 280%.
    I believe that was a not so bold move by Blizzard back then, and they fixed it in WotLK when they increased it to 150%.

My opinion: make that first flying mount 150%, otherwise we will experience the same pain in the butt.

2. It should definitely be at least 100%

3. I would prefer to remove flying mounts. They remove too much immersion from the game.

4. ABSOLUTLTY NOT.

The tbc is epic for everything it got, from the not dual spec to the expensive and slow flight mount and the imba hardest profession to farm.

The expansion MUST be totally genuine and blizzlike, not ****ty reworked because some kid QQ.

If u want the facetard go cata or above.

5. ABSOLUTLTY NOT.

The tbc is epic for everything it got, from the not dual spec to the expensive and slow flight mount and the imba hardest profession to farm.

The expansion MUST be totally genuine and blizzlike, not ****ty reworked because some kid QQ.

This. If TBC had 60% flight speed for your first mount, then it should stay that way. No point in changing stuff like this.

If you want a fast mount then you need to work for the epic mount.. there is a reason it's called epic.

6. ABSOLUTLTY NOT.

Well... I did play TBC a lot on retail, and it is one of the best expansions for me, but it is not the 60% fly speed and the absence of dual spec that made it so great.

There is a reason why some people really hated TBC. You can choose to have a standard blizzlike TBC server with the bad and good, or you can choose only the good and improve stuff where TBC did not excel. TBC was not perfect, not even close, and most of TBC players agree to that.

So, if going from point A to point B in a much slower and no natural speed (flying slower than riding? come on... call it floating maybe), or having to go to your class trainer and filling out talent trees every time you need to change a spec (excluding the fact that you pay gold for nothing) makes you feel like you actually PLAYED the game more, then I don't know what to say about you.

7. 60% mount. Lovely, bring it on. Want to fly faster? Farm gold and buy 280%.

8. Keep it how it is.
    TBC is special in that, that you have to work on stuff you want. Everything want some time, some farming and it's not easy to get. And that makes you more happy about it and appreciate it. You want imba damage? Farm equip or go to wotlk. You want to be successful in PvP? Farm some PvP equipment. Even though I agree, that 60% fly mount is slow, and it makes me angry sometimes, that is what I like about it. You won't get anything you are not worth for.

9. This. If TBC had 60% flight speed for your first mount, then it should stay that way. No point in changing stuff like this.

If you want a fast mount then you need to work for the epic mount.. there is a reason it's called epic.
    you are right. 60% makes 280% that much more epic and the kids will drool over my epicness that much more!